Your mother will be horrifically killed today unless you reply to this thread immediately. No immunities

Your mother will be horrifically killed today unless you reply to this thread immediately. No immunities.

kill yourself op.

f

Oh look an underage shitpostin memer
Kys
Saged

Cunt

fuck you

Fuck

Sigh...

Can't risk it

hghj

fuku

god damn

b

Stop

got it

this one fucking user has posted like 3 of these threads what the fuck

Lol

but I like being a neet

fuck a yuu

Bait success

Kill yourself

quite frankly i think not sir

c

cancer

Fuck you

ok

Kys OP

fuck off

r u hpy

fuck you user i have to do it

pop

Kek

n

nigga

fuck off

I just reversed the curse on you OP, if 5 more people post after me you'll get testicle cancer and your mother will wake up paralized tomorrow and you'll have to stare her in the eyes as she cries knowing it's your fault, you'll be castrated soon and that cancer will eat you slowly you'll have the worst kind of death possible maggots in you.

vbncxn

Sage

sigj =g

Roll

come on

kek that's fucked up but fuck this faggot cancers in him and fuck his broken back mother.

K

boi

pls no

I just prayed this shit happens to you OP

Kys

Fuck off cunt

Cancer in your colon and in your mothers throat OP

fucking retard

fucking bitch

kek

kys fag

Remember OP you asked for everything you put out there, the energy you put out you'll get right back way worst.

Ops mom will die but only if you reply to this post

Covfefe

nigger

dgj

Covfefe

Stupid fucking faggot.

hmmmmm

what did op
sniff
op
sniff
braap
mmmmm mean
mmmmmeaannn
mmmm by this
snif

useless faggot

Ok.

THIS THREAD IS NOW PROTECTED BY MEME GRANDMASTER JEREMIAH.

Niggger

Well

Pussy

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

shit

this place has been so shit for a week now

reply plea

fk u

Kys

Nigger

O

no thanks

wqe

Ok

Screeeeee

c