How do you make money?

How do you make money?

Currently working hard and saving.

Bump

welfare

Working 40 hours a week. Just started last month, never did it before in my life. Working sucks, but its gratifying in the end.

minolta laser copier and the special dongle

Currently? Working in a warehouse.

Previously? Selling drugs

How did you get away with not working ?

>Warehouse

Amazon, by chance? I worked there, myself. Fucking ludicrous experience.

Im a manager at amazon, you're probably just a lazy nigger who couldn't make rate

By giving the children what they want.

designing lighting for concerts.

holy fuck, can you make me a feminine penis??

Professional photographer sponsored by Canon

Work

Intern superintendent for a general contractor. $20/hr is pretty nice

Waffle house waitress

He looks like a better version of the singer from Lost Prophets hahahahaha

Work or you could steal it but that is still work

I'm talking more to the culture and general environment than the workload. Anyone who can walk and fart at the same time can hit rate after hitting curve.

lol

i thought thats who it was

Waiter

Proof?

I provide desktop support for a bunch of self-important marketing and design faggots who don't know shit about computers.

former pizza delivery driver that made ~25$ an hour during the gas/oil boom

i am now working part time as a PC repair tech and going to college for CCNA

it blows
9/hr

I wish I knew. I'm a poorfag with no life so I have no idea.

I'm a merchandising coordinator (part-time on paper, full time hours) at a TJ Maxx. I also go to college for Marketing.

$12.45/hr

Hate it.

Are you the one who got Mark Hoppus blind in an eye ?

Actual faggot
Brown pigment detected
Self projecting
Mom's basement
Cock artist
Would be on trailer park boys/10
Neetbux, and jewlux
Clown sucking cuck
High school is over, bud
Tumblr is your safe place
Softspine
Has taken black cock in the bathroom for parger tip/10
Dubya detected
Asian nigger
Worthless
Death by suicide in early 30s

He was underage.

Software engineer. 50k out of college. Not terrible. Beats working at Home Depot like I did in college

I'm a student (government pays monthly to every student in my country) and also deliver newspaper parttime

I don't work. I live in my parents' basement.

I drive a semi for one of if not the largest freight handling company.

right now I flip houses for some money, not much but it keeps me from being bored.

I made enough by 30 to never need to work again.

I make $35/hour running as a terminal operator for a large oil company. Basically, I climb and gauge tanks of gas, diesel, and ethanol, maintain and operate a loading rack (where trucks load to take fuel to gas stations), and just maintain the facility in general. It's nice making $68-$80k a year (depending on bonuses and OT), but I still wish I hadn't dropped out of college. I'd rather be paying off student loans making $35k a year as a graphic designer or something instead of working in a soul sucking job that is filled with people at each others throats just waiting for an opportunity to fuck someone over and get a position working at the downtown corporate office instead of at a downstream shithole. I'm not ambitious though, so the hate is never directed at me, though people are always bitching to me about the other people I work with and trying to get me to take their side. Fuck em.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

I work in a poultry plant as a lead, basically an Assistant Supervisor.

What did you think the responses would be you retarded shut in?
"HERP DERP BITCOIN!"

Go get a job, save your money, invest, gain experience and knowledge, get better job, save, invest. Really simple formula that no one knows how to fucking follow.

taking candy from babies and selling it on the black market

What did you do for work before house flipping?

computer programmer

$90/hr

I draw and illustrate as a freelancer, and I design dragon dildos for twintailcreations.

Selling cars made 3k in two days

trade crypto coins ethereum and tokens on the ethereum network

Matched Betting £1000-3000/m

Or get lucky and meet the right people.

Good advice user.

Even meeting the right people doesn't guarantee anything.
In my phones contact I have several millionaire business owners, the President of my regions branch office to Moran Stanley, dozens of contacts in banking/finance/law, A senator, former military officers at ranks of colonel and so on and so forth. I'm still broke. I have utilized them on several occasions, but it's still not like "hey user, give me monies pleez!". You need to make yourself have worth, and then you need to play the game, and also save and invest while doing so.

Yeah, me too... trouble is, nothing works unless you do...

I do photography and videography for small and medium sized businesses as well as some magazine work.

I also do odd jobs fixing computers, phones, cars and general handyman shit, and sometimes I help my friend out at his screen printing shop, plus I flip car parts and computer stuff and old stereo equipment to make extra money sometimes.

I don't always make a lot of money but I have two cool old cars and zero dipshit bosses to answer to so I'm happy.

I worked at a waffle house for one year. I (somewhat) feel your pain.

> You need to make yourself have worth, and then you need to play the game, and also save and invest while doing so.

Exactly what I am in the process of doing user. Knowing people can help too though.

Bullshit. Save money and comeup with something. Do you really think that 'meeting the right people' is the only way to success? Get off your ass and fucking find the rind the right people instead of wasting time with those who aren't. If you can't fucking meet 'the right people' then get off your fucking ass, research, plan, and execute your own path to success instead of having a narrow fucking mind on how to be successful. You sound like you're just making an excuse because you don't want to get off your lazy ass and you just want to wait and hope that the right person magically appears. Excuses do not fucking exist if you want to be successful.

>implying soo much

I am in the process of doing all of that user.

Calm down. I will have enough money for many projects, some investments and some left over to live off of very soon relatively speaking.

I was adding to what I agreed with in the post I responded to by the way. I understand your reaction considering where we are, it's cool.