Hall Of Fame will be inevitable after he gets his 3rd ring

Hall Of Fame will be inevitable after he gets his 3rd ring
>implying the packers can beat anyone over .500
>implying the giants womt roast the cowboys a 3rd time
>implying the Falcons wont choke in the playoffs as usual
>implying eli wont cuck Brady for a 3rd time
The road is laid out. Where will you be when Elite Manning solidifies his legacy?

blows my mind that the cowboys have a guaranteed super bowl ring if they start romo for a few games before he leaves the organization forever but they won't do it

Does it now? Romo hasn't play a snap since week one, and the team just had their best record since 2007. There's no good reason he should start now.

He played a series this past week and toasted the eagles. I think it was 4-7 plays and he had a TD. Something crazy.

He played last week dumbass

Lol i would love to see Brady's reaction after being owned by Eli for the third time.

>implying Garrett won't yank Dak after halftime if he's playing like shit

Garrett's not stupid. Dak has played well but if Garrett has to make the switch, he will.

I genuinely enrages me that this is going to happen and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

What a fucking travesty.

>Hall Of Fame will be inevitable

it already is

>Where will you be when Elite Manning solidifies his legacy?
In front of the TV wearing red and blue baby

Is it really choking when the Falcons never had a run game or a defense in the playoffs? Hard to win without one of those.

I cant believe the shittiest QB out of the 2004 Draft trifecta will be better than Phillip Rivers just because of shit they both cant control

>shit they both cant control
>not throwing a temper tantrum to make sure you never play a down for the soon to be LA Chargers

Rivers should've bolted years ago desu

>implying the packers can beat anyone over .500
they already beat the giants this year, in one of their worst games of the season
theyre at their best right now

>garrett
>having balls
lol no

laughinggirls.png

He has one here.

They have 5 wins this season against teams over 500, and lost to the Falcons by 1.

Why is everyone discounting the Packers' streak? During the streak they have 3 wins against playoff teams, two of whom are division winners. In fact only two of the wins, Philadelphia and Chicago, were losing teams this year. They literally beat more winning teams than losing teams

Packers had the easiest schedule in the league and still almost missed the playoffs. Keep bragging about all those 9-7 teams you beat erin

Theyve only played 4 teams above 9 wins. Theyre 2 and 2. Thats why nobody really has them as contenders

I thought the Cowboys were the ones with the easiest schedule? The haters can never seem to keep these things straight.

Im not sure where you heard that. Im going off winning percentages from 2015 as in when the schedules were announced packers had the easiest schedule. Id be interest to see a SOS based on 2016 opponents tho. Either say pack had pretty cake go of it

the two losses being the 1st and 2nd nfc seeds of course
hardly something to be ashamed of. The falcons game was really close too

they got to play the bears twice, and the jaguars
the only other team they played with 7 or less wins was the eagles
meanwhile the cowboys played bears, 49rs, bengals, browns, and rams, and eagles twice

Its nothing to be ashamed of but its no reason to think the packers are going to go anywhere in the playoffs either

>Philip "I threw 20 picks this year and have never even sniffed a ring" Rivers
>Eli's level
Pick one

>implying the refs will let the Giants cheat against the Cowboys again

I am so pissed they didn't start Romo once he was ready. Dak plays well when the rest of the team can win, but he can't win a shootout against Tom Brady or Matt Ryan the way Romo could.

>Garrett's not stupid
Yes. Yes he is. His nickname should be the red-headed idiot. His crappy play-calling is one of the reasons Romo never got a ring. If he was smart he would have put Romo in once he was healthy. If we don't at least make the super bowl this season he needs to go

>Phillip "I never got to play with Strahan and Umenyora and an elite defense and a good coach" Rivers

WHAT IS THIS MEME. TONY HAS LITERALLY CHOKED AWAY HUNDREDS OF PLAYOFF GAMES AND PEOPLE TREAT HIM LIKE TOM BRADY. WHAT MAKES YOU DO THIS?? REEEEEE

>strahan and umenyora threw dragon after dragon to beat the GOAT 2007 team and beat brady on the final drive in 2011
Philip Rivers has never thrown a pass as impressive as any one completion of eli's in those two games

>IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS MAYBE PEOPLE WON'T NOTICE THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL
nice try but no

>Eli threw a dragon to hold the GOAT offense to 14 points
no

He won't win another but he'll probably still get into the HOF due to the rings, the inflated modern era stats, and playing in NY. Will he be the worst Super Bowl era player to make it?

>tfw to intelligent to lose in the playoffs

>Who is Joe Namath

Eli is underrated, at the end of the day he gets rings.

Namath was at least famous outside of football, Eli is most famous for being Peyton's brother

Being the brother of the GOAT should help him get in

>ruining a playoff game as the fg holder
>choke
>choke
>meme refball win against the loins
>choke
Yup you just have this savant understanding of football one one else does

>they have the same # of rings
Nah

watch the highlights of those games. if it was anyone but eli those 4 throws (big gainer, then td pass in 2007, big gainer then td pass in 2011) would be considered GOAT. They will be recognized in due time, youre just butthurt eli manning is 1000x more clutch than noodle arm loser rivers

>Iced own kicker

07 was more the reciever. Eli chucked it. and in 2011 they ran it in for a TD

It was an on-target pass downfield

>something crazy
Nigga what you describe is average at best. It's an eggles shitbird that couldn't care less how they play.

Quarterbacks all time to have more than one Superbowl MVP:

Starr, Bradshaw, Montana, Brady, Eli

Brady will beat the Giants in the Owl and announce his surprise retirement as he takes the Lombardi from Goodell. It's scripted you fucking morons. Goodell is this year's heel and the NFL is literally unironically the WWE.

But that hasn't even happened a first or second time yet.
The defence and receivers blew those Owls, not Brady.

Packers are 4-2 against these NFC playoff teams.

Pats Defense is the only reason Brady has any of his rings, you dipstick