Hey all!

Hey all!
I'm new to Sup Forums, I was wondering is there any way to make the UI more user friendly?

It's a bit confusing..

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice dubs

No now kill yourself loser

Thanks for the warm welcome

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Nope, but nice dubs.

Welcome newfriend! You can switch from Advanced Mode to Introductory Mode by registering. All you have to do is enter your credit card number.

Don't worry, for security purposes it will be masked. Here's Mine:

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Holy shit, this really works!

XXXX -XXXX -XXXX -XXXX

top right settings, go to images, check image hover

bottom right look for style: switch to Tomorrow. pmuch all u need

I'm new too and I can't figure out how to make an account. I don't want to post as anonymous.

Also, how do I up vote?

Is this legit?

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Well I'll be damned

Everything you need to know is right here
Thank me later

Delete System32 and reboot PC. Voila! Enjoy the new interface. Speeds up your system too.

No way let's see.
4427-0500-7525-9421

See, I told you nobody else can see it!

hitting alt + f4 activates tidy mode and makes the layout a bit easier to navigate

Also cvv 609 exp 8/21

Bottom right corner of the page.

there is a style option.

you're welcome

OMG!!!!! How do i delete this????

underrated

>tidy mode

nice dubs

make an mlp thread in b

newfags

All you have to do to improve the GUI is reply to this post and then maybe your mother won't die tonight.

You can't newfag get b8ed

just put in a custom css in settings

Nice dubs tho

> Taking the bait
Calls me a newfag

Let me see if this works.

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Edit - Holy shit!

would you go into your girlfriend's parent's house and start asking if there's a way you can rearrange their living room to make it more comfortable?

do you see why your question is fucking absurd now?

asdd me tio the sbceenshit oks ameerivcan friends

Why is there an ad of a cartoon nigger getting a blowjob beneath my post?

What kind of faggot gook runs Sup Forums now?

gunna test this:

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

sweet

4396-6829-3569-4200

XXX-XXXX-XXX
Haha you wont be getting my credit card number today.

Sup Forums-x.net/

4768-4827-2734-0012 sometimes you need security code: 593

actually tried, but doesnt work. why do you lie user?

Yes and the expiration date too, please

>4833 1601 8943 4457

>09/20

>750

kys yourselves...

867-5309

WOW!! That really works all of you newbies should definitly use this one!

NICE DUBS

HOW TO LOG IN????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm new also. Could any of you fine people show me how to create a thread? I have some cool pics of Andy Sixx I want to share. Also are they ever any furry threads on here?

NOIEC TRIPS

FUCKING SWAG MATE

Fucking tons of furry threads

Hit the back button