Fuck cherries man let me tell you about cherries. You see these red pieces of shit...

Fuck cherries man let me tell you about cherries. You see these red pieces of shit? These fuckers taste so terribel and are so fucking disgustingly chewy. Who the fuck likes these shitty red commie fruits? Like why the fuck do people think these things are good or in anyway tastey? Fuck your cherry on top bullshit, if a cherry is on top then that fucking sucks cos guess what buckaroo cherries suck cock. Just like the whores that use them to tie knots in the the stem to show how good they suck a cock, these too are the worst of the worst and most AIDS ridden thing of the fruit world. And why the fuck do ice cream places have to ruin their sundays with them? Like nigga, the fucking item i ordered said HOT FUDGE SUNDAY WITH PECANS no where in that title did the fucking thing say OH YEA AND WE ADDING TWO CHERRIES TO IT, FUCK YOU. No FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR RED FRUIT BULLSHIT. Cherries need to go fuck themselves. And anyone who likes cherries need to fuck themselves and have their family killed by rabid horny wild dogs. Fuck Cherries Nigga. Fuck um.

get real cherries you dumb nigger

This, fresh are delicious

Op just had a bad experience with a "friend of the family" and some cherries when they were young

real cherries don't even taste remotely the same as the bright red fake ones you have there

Did your dad put cherries up your ass when you was a kid?

Cherries and cherry flavoring in all forms is god tier fruit. Kys cuck

Is this pasta? I'm dying over here holy fuck.

Stfu, you're not funny fag, how about you kys instead of ranting about irrelevant shit.

Your mum's a cherry, fagget.

nah nigga fuck cherries and all yall who like cherries

Those ain't cherries are they?

They're ok

Nah fuck you son cherries are god tier you're the only faggot here

those are the bootlegs like you find in a mcdonalds milkshake

bootleg my ass i know a nasty ass rubber berry when i see one

How high are you

maraschino Cherries originate from Croatia. A vote for cherries is a vote for Slavic life. You're doing gods work op. Don't let these Schiavos poison our children

USA USA

Word has it your dad has sampled your mom's cherry many times and never complained.

Cherries taste awful. Otherwise, they're only useful for using as a sort of homemade anal bead.

/thread

Cherries are delicious. What are you a commie faggot or something? Fuck outta here.

the only commie here is the person letting RED into their bodies

You're eating shit tier maraschino cherries, OP. If you need maraschinos, for a recipe or cocktail perhaos, bite the bullet and get the Luxardo.

For cherries out of hand, fresh is best. I prefer Rainer's, but there aren't any bad ones when they're in season.

Fuck cherries man let me tell you about cherries. You see these red pieces of shit? These fuckers taste so terribel and are so fucking disgustingly chewy. Who the fuck likes these shitty red commie fruits? Like why the fuck do people think these things are good or in anyway tastey? Fuck your cherry on top bullshit, if a cherry is on top then that fucking sucks cos guess what buckaroo cherries suck cock. Just like the whores that use them to tie knots in the the stem to show how good they suck a cock, these too are the worst of the worst and most AIDS ridden thing of the fruit world. And why the fuck do ice cream places have to ruin their sundays with them? Like nigga, the fucking item i ordered said HOT FUDGE SUNDAY WITH PECANS no where in that title did the fucking thing say OH YEA AND WE ADDING TWO CHERRIES TO IT, FUCK YOU. No FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR RED FRUIT BULLSHIT. Cherries need to go fuck themselves. And anyone who likes cherries need to fuck themselves and have their family killed by rabid horny wild dogs. Fuck Cherries Nigga. Fuck um.

This nigga takes his fag fruit serious

I agree completely my dude. Like I'll order a milkshake or some shit and since I don't order whipped cream on it the people at McDonalds or wherever decide to drop a cherry in anyway. And then I'm feelin around in the bottom of the cup with my straw like 'wtf is that' and low and behold it's a goddamn cherry they decided to plink in there.