youtu.be/gwVmmeEwGrU
youtu.be/Cgdi-02h-Tc
youtu.be/NdyZBYPd5wU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPNN8w2XlwY
youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

youtu.be/gwVmmeEwGrU

Clear the top of the screen you barbarian.

Nice way to get raped in the middle of the night

thats not even funny this is a fucking YLYL thread do you know what that means you fucking dumb twat YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE not post gay cartoons

him making you respond made me laugh though.

youtu.be/Cgdi-02h-Tc

Don't post vore here plz

>YLYL
>non shit edition

choose one

Hey Bob what do you call those pictures and art people put permanently on their skin?

I think they're called cartoons Steve

youtu.be/NdyZBYPd5wU

FUCK i lost

You have shit tast in humor

oh damn, what episode is this?

Do a funny scream

His said no sex. Sounds like a complete gentlemen to me.

Annndd the thread is ruined

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPNN8w2XlwY

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA&t

Kek look how fat the person is in the car's bumper reflection

I swear you anime tards are fucking degenerate.

81. He has himself flogged while kissing a boy's ass and while fucking a girl in the mouth, then he fucks the boy in the mouth while kissing the girl's asshole, the while constantly receiving the lash from another girl, then he has the boy flog him, orally fucks the whore who'd been whipping him, and then has himself flogged by the girl whose ass he had been kissing.

82. He has himself whipped by an old woman, fucks an old man in the mouth, and has the daughter of this aged couple shit into his own mouth, then changes so that, ultimately, everyone takes his turn in each role.

Fucking kill yourself

Where the fuck did you get this? Your hick grandfather's facebook wall, you fucking newbitch?

goodboy memes depressingly overused

48. He obliges a daughter to shit into her mother's mouth and to wipe her ass with her mother's teats; next, he eats the turd in the mother's mouth, and afterward has the mother shit into her daughter's mouth, whence, as before, he eats the turd.

49. He wishes a father to eat his son's turd, then he eats the father's.

Sounds like a bowl of eggs will be involved.

I'll provide you with the superior version of this image.

>You're very welcome, user. Enjoy and pass it on.

50. He would have the brother shit in his sister's cunt, and he eats the turd; the sister then must shit in her brother's mouth. He eats this second turd, too.

So much context is needed here.
I want to read further.

>YLYL not YRYL

God, what a time to be alive. Being in charge of the washing of your own dick SUCKS.

81. He has himself flogged while kissing a boy's ass and while fucking a girl in the mouth, then he fucks the boy in the mouth while kissing the girl's asshole, the while constantly receiving the lash from another girl, then he has the boy flog him, orally fucks the whore who'd been whipping him, and then has himself flogged by the girl whose ass he had been kissing.

82. He has himself whipped by an old woman, fucks an old man in the mouth, and has the daughter of this aged couple shit into his own mouth, then changes so that, ultimately, everyone takes his turn in each role.

Holy shit, I'm almost threw up while laughing.

OP said non shit edition. Nice waste of dubs

Fucking lost
Utter topkek

>*AND DRINK BEER

120 Days of Sodom quotes? The part where he ran out of time and just started listing shit up? Got kinda harsh towards then, as I recall.

Being this new

Just posting shit

Damn Patrick is T H I C C

>120 Days of Sodom quotes? The part where he ran out of time and just started listing shit up? Got kinda harsh towards then, as I recall.

ayyyyyyy

I lost so hard I have tears in my eyes. gg.

Julian animate a monkey goin' like this with his finger

TURN OFF THOSE LIGHTS THEY'RE TOO BRIGHT

TURN---

TURN OFF THOSE LIGHTS