Anyone go any other examples?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x1TFxao0oI
youtube.com/watch?v=AMqEhvlaKbM
youtube.com/watch?v=CYQJqLMKu6g
youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZxP0hkpTE
youtube.com/watch?v=FVMK79IDrN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw people are looking into Waddy's pre-Die Antwoord stuff that isn't The Ziggurat
There's hope for this board.

I don't even like Die Antwoord that much, do they have anything else that is similar to the song I posted?

>artists changes their sound because they realized they've maxed its potential
>normies get mad
top kek

I'm a normie because I liked Moon Love/Scum Deluxe but was disappointed because the rest of the album was just fairly standard hiphop?

yep. nothing wrong with being a normie

that one emotional mount kimbie song
it happens a lot with me it sucks few artists are consistently good

i could probably tolerate aerosmith if he sang like on dream on more often
or if every sebadoh song sounded like the first two tracks on III

Care to explain why?

Is that the one with King Krule?

I got tricked by that song too. It's not so much that Mount Kimbie is bad, its just disappointing when you hear a song by and artist and then look into them expecting more but get something else.

artists aren't your playthings. they create what they want. that song you think is their best could have just been a throwaway they decided to put on the album to fill up tracks.

aphex twin knows majority of normies love him for avril 14th but you think hes going to keep remaking tracks like that? fuck no. its not in his artist trajectory.

haha nah it was 'Before I Move Off'
youtube.com/watch?v=-x1TFxao0oI
still a hell of a song and video

I never said they had to my friend, its just disappointing.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMqEhvlaKbM

I remember when this single was released a bunch of us were worried his next album would be different and more accessible, but for the most part it was same old Andy Stott, thankfully. I'm sure some people liked the song though and were disappointed it all wasn't more similar to this

Not that I can name off the top of my head. I kind of burned myself out on Waddy's work when I got into him freshman year of college so I really haven't listened to much of his early work since then. It's all got at least a couple tracks per album that stick out like the one you posted so I'd suggest looking into them.

I'm a huge Andy Stott fan but for some reason the new album flew right past my head.
after hearing this song though I'm really not excited to listen to it.

I still think you'll enjoy it if you give it a listen. If I remember correctly the second half is more like his previous stuff.

It seems he has so many different aliases/projects and many different albums though. I'm not that big of a fan of his. I don't think I'd be able to listen to hours of his stuff just for a few tracks I might like. He was good in Chappie though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYQJqLMKu6g

pleb. you don't know what you're missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZxP0hkpTE

youtube.com/watch?v=FVMK79IDrN0

take it easy my friend. There is only so much time in a day. The amount of music out there that I want to listen to is already greater than I am able to.