Extreme feels thread, post your feelest feels

Extreme feels thread, post your feelest feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lg6v1zxjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me rn

i have some sunday scaries

The girl I like has been distant with me the last few and it's making me sad

All I want is children but i'm running out of eggs and am autistic so I guess it wont be happening anytime soon.

>be me
>depressed beta fag zero self confidence
>lowered standards so much I'd date any girl as long as they where not violent
>annoying friends so much they are starting to hate me
>nerd so that helps
>girls get dared to fake ask me out
>one of my best friends committed susicide
>worst year of my hole life

How long has she been distant

I know what it's like user, been in the same situation for about a year now.

5 days, we've been talking a lot and we hung out last weekend and it went really well but now she takes hours to respond and is busy for the next two weeks

When I was in elementary, I made fun of some kid who got a brain aneurysm. My friends told me I was mean, but that kid tried to slap a basketball out of my hands during gym class a few months earlier. Karma's a bitch, not my fault. Chance favors the prepared mind and what not.

When I get angry or sad even stressed almost, the feeling is kinda hard to explain but I keep getting the need to hurt something. Doesn't have to be a person, also doesn't have to be physical harm either, I just want to make something hurt, and I really don't get it. Sorry if edgy

What there is no edge to be seen

I just don't understand it, is that normal?

Sorta seem like you should tell someone

That's another thing is I don't wanna be labeled some kind of nut job. I also don't like animal cruelty, pretty moral guy overall speaking. But when I feel that kinda way I just have some kind of urge to make something hurt

Nothing wrong with violent fantasies. You seem to have a solid grip on reality vs. fantasy; you should be fine. Hell, I've made it this long without acting on it.

Maybe see about getting a punching bag or something.

I've thought about that, you have one user? Recommendation?

Don't really know what might help you. I live...well, suffice it to say I live mostly inside my own head. It's more entertaining and less rage inducing than "reality" ever could be. I've likely got a bunch of illnesses beyond what I know I have (severe anxiety) but the key thing for me:

I'm functioning. I go out and contribute something to society through my job, menial as it may seem. That matters to me for some reason.

Sadly I'm the same way user, so much more shit goes down in my head than what I actually do. Couldn't even explain some of the shit, feel retarded saying it but i mean really sometimes I wonder why I do what I do

I think about killing myself everyday. Friend says its selfish but I think it's selfish forcing me to live when I don't want to.

I get that. Every day it seems more difficult to explain things to people. It makes perfect sense in my head but loses everything in translation.

Yeah I feel you man. Life, right?
Goodnight Sup Forumsros, enjoy the feels

Be safe.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

No one can hear me cry
No one

long one but a good read

I have no mouth but I must scream

this song describes me and what i do everday

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lg6v1zxjU

What's Gucci, my nigga?