Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetwater.com/store/detail/HumidipakKit?
youtube.com/watch?v=gDZMmExtbyA
youtube.com/watch?v=gLyY45nDlY0
youtube.com/watch?v=dfcNYjcd6NI
youtube.com/user/sliskpotta.
littlebits.cc/tips-tricks/synth-tips-tricks-connect-to-other-instruments
strawpoll.me/13244477
youtube.com/watch?v=SIjufDIgMdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi

From last thread
So How would one put their guitar through a synth and use it to make effects
>What kind of synth would I need?
>Do I need an audio interface? If so I have access to one
>Pls dont lynch im just a poor retard who likes experimenting with shit he has little knowledge about

should i get a job or try to make money doing lessons and sideman work
will i be able to do the second if im working at a normal job

>will i be able to do the second if im working at a normal job

sure whats the worst that could happen?

get a regular monthly wage and then go on from that.
whatever happens its nice to have certain ££

not have the time

Tell me about your bass player experiences?

I play bass and I'm not really that normal either.

>I play bass and I'm not really that normal either.

Well we know that, you're all subhumans.

played his parts well and went out of our gig with 2 grills

Asking again about guitar humidifiers. Yes? No? I'm mostly interested in the Oasis gel pack humidifier

heh go man

Yes if its a nice guitar, I've never used that oasis one I used the daddario packs.

does getting drunk ever help you maintain rhythm better? I feel like I can better coordinate left hand right hand rhythm better after a few shots.

your average Strokes/Sufjan obsessed rhythm-machine

wut

"after a few shots" i woke up at the hospital, probably the bassist was having an orgy at his house while i slept with glucose in my vein

>probably the bassist was having an orgy at his house

Sounds like he had his way with you honestly. That's how bass players are.

Well I certainly consider it a nice guitar, it's also on loan to me from college so I'm trying to take care of the thing

>Strokes
should've gotten a Classic 70s in white w/maple fretboard senpaitachi

wut

This is the best

sweetwater.com/store/detail/HumidipakKit?

oh man I'd have done that, but I found the guitar in a pawn shop for like, $500. it's a mexican strat, but it's better than the chinese Academy knock-off I used to own. being on a budget sucks sometimes

>mexican strat
>at a pawn shop
>for $500

user

What's the best MultiFX pedal to use at home and record stuff via USB? I don't want an interface because I like playing though my amp. The newest zoom G3n doesn't work as an USB interface, but has the best stuff, including drum rhythms. The Boss G-001 seems like a good desktop option.

get an axe-fx

better than this piece of shit though.
it's hard being a guitarist when the closest music shop that carries american-made guitars is a couple hours of driving away.

I just got my replacement american strat in. Anyone want to see pictures?

Post away lad

Why are Suhr so expensive?

Ok heres one

oh fuck I didn't even notice that disgusting synth pickup. don't post here ever again

I'd like to play something like that clean muted pattern at 4:36 in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=gDZMmExtbyA

The rest of the "solo" is shite but I really like that clean poppy sound. Can you recommend me anything to check out? Guitarists that play more stuff like that or do you even know the pattern maybe?

What's the cheapest gear if I want to rip off--err sound like Royal Blood/DFA1979?

Sounds neat that it absorbs and releases moisture, but I've seen some reviews talk about leaking or not properly humidifying. Have you seen or had any such issue?

would you rec those pedals

In he last thread he said he's Canadian so it's really like $300 American

Quality wood. Alot of hand work

not that guy but i use the same. theres no refilling water or anything like that so theres no way anything can leak out. its a sealed pouch that goes inside a cloth sleeve.

if you want that warm "Strokes-y" overdriven guitar tone, they're the pedals to go for. since they're pretty much the same pedals that Albert Hammond Jr uses himself.
>that USD to CAD exchange rate
fuck me in the ass, america.

Apparently there's some kind of gel inside of it that some people have had weird problems with, but I shouldn't really have to worry about this. D'darrio even covered repair costs for some of the people leaving the reviews.

Would you buy this?

>if you want that warm "Strokes-y" overdriven guitar tone, they're the pedals to go for. since they're pretty much the same pedals that Albert Hammond Jr uses himself.
Wrong.

No. Unless it was cheap enough to make a profit off of reselling it.

Is it the lion stripes that turn you off?

>MultiFX
>USB

Yes, I'm Ben Eller

just use your pedalboard and a soundcard with a 1/4" input you nerd

I don't have a pedalboard, only a drive pedal. The MultiFX would be more than just an interface.

ok let's do this
what's your budget and what fx do you like?

Just use a good delay pedal and palm mute really that's about it

I'm not on the US but let's say around 250 dollars(the zoom G3Xn is around $200 and the G-001 is $300 as far as I've seen)

I want a bit if everything. I'm really not into funky sounds. I like to have many choices of ODs and distortions. Reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and phaser are cool, but I've never messed with them. I'd like to have a rhythm machine to play along, and a looper is also very cool.

Buying all of this separately would be way off my budget, so the MultiFX seems like a fun choice.

you're better off with analog pedals, even cheap pedals for distortions imo, but that's your call
is it a big deal to be able to use many fx at once?

I don't know, I've never had more than one pedal.

Yes the leopard stripes

>you're better off with analog pedals

muh analog signal

well there are boss boards with usb interfaces like the me-25

What is your argument? Or does your autism only allow you to repeat memes that you dont understand?

idgaf about this, it's just an opinion based on the experience that the overdrive and distortion from my mxr pedals sound better than any multi fx i've had or have atm

Any classical (or flamenco) fags here? Looking into some guitar supports on stringbymail.com, and I'm trying to decide between the Gitano and the EFEL basic support. Anyone have any experience with these? Are other supports even worth the money when I already have a footstool?

Also, any string suggestions? I mostly use D'adarrio pro arte hard or extra hard tension. I have also used Savarez extra high tension, and a high tension set that had wound second and third strings, which I hated.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLyY45nDlY0

new vid
youtube.com/watch?v=dfcNYjcd6NI

>>invest in recording gear
>>now notice how sloppy I got without serious practice
>Time to bleed on those fretboards

At least you're not one of the countless deniers who think they're good normally but just magically suck when it comes time to record. Some people can't handle it when they're faced with the fact that they're not actually good

i'm good both recorded and live, you can have my penis

I can't believe I fell for the thicc string meme. I just put 9s on and I set the action down real low and this is incredible.

Having thick strings is a good way of strengthening your fingers. Thats why thinner gauge strings will be so much easier to play

>started as three guitarists
>demoted the one who put up the least resistance to bass
>couple years later
>keeps trying to play lead bass parts where they don't belong at all
>always trying to write wonky chromatic parts that make us sound like circus music
>insists on playing with fingers even though he sounds 3x cleaner with a pick and the attack of a pick suits our music at least equally if not better
>complains about how we write too quickly and need to slow down so he can compose parts of the song instead of just writing basslines underneath
>we try and he has no ideas
>keeps getting mad at us regardless
>bought a 6-string bass

All in all he's not that bad though, just a bit difficult to work with sometimes. We tried looking for replacements at one point and somehow everyone who auditioned was much worse. We had one guy bring in a fretless who couldn't play in tune to save his life

>>bought a 6-string bass

you're doomed

So like a guitar pedal?
Maybe you'd like some diy stuff. I like this dudes channel, youtube.com/user/sliskpotta. Circuit bending is an easy way for crazy noises, Simon has a good video as to how to start as a noob.
I found this just by googling what you asked so idk much about it, but it looked really cool
littlebits.cc/tips-tricks/synth-tips-tricks-connect-to-other-instruments

These threads are so slow lately. I miss you roman.

strawpoll.me/13244477

strawpoll.me/13244477

strawpoll.me/13244477

>dat pick holder

dude, wtf that's hideous

I'm still here, just stuck at my grandmothers house on a faggot tablet and dial up through her neighbors wifi. Most of my posts don't even make it ;___;

I feel like when I smoke a little bit before I play I can keep rhythm really well but I fuck up anything complicated, even more so if I smoke too much

You'll get through this little buddy, I believe in you

Thanks, Eric.

I'm just starting and after researching a bit I got this like new for $99 how'd I do?

*199 sorry

So, I'm kinda new to pedals but it's time I star to mess around a little bit

I usually use Ableton for my effects, along with a Roland RE-201 space echo

I own a fender jag and a LP, I'm mainly looking for a overdrive/fuzz and some funny effect

well, that's a sweet bargain
never played a squier jazz, but I assume it's kind of good, squier tier
maybe better than my shitty yamaha too

That's still alright

how can you work out how to play a song using relative pitch if it's a really fast song? can you slow it down without distorting it?

Why is blues guitar so fucking boring? I mean, there are some guys who used to play lots of interesting stuff like Robert Lockwood or Hubert Sumlin or Skip James, but 90% is unbearable. I'd kill myself if I had to endure an Albert King album, or this fucking trash
youtube.com/watch?v=SIjufDIgMdM

that's really cool
enjoy it man

What is the general consensus on the epiphone special II?

epiphone special IIs are how you know there is no hope and when you die you just disappear forever

Death Metal guitars.. I see...

>Death Metal guitars
so they're shit

I don't think that's what he meant

You tried to force a guitar player to play bass you fucking idiot

Also what are good hollow body guitars in the lower price range?

What are good resources for learning about the actual instruments rather than the playing.

good beginner guitar for about $400-$500?

In my defense, he has a bass player personality. He's still obedient, except for the pick thing and some unwarranted whining now and then. Might still replace him.

I have one.
Get something better.
It's good for $100 in that it's better than the shit chink clone guitars, but it sucks compared to even a basic Epi LP Standard.

MIM Strat

MiM fender

Why didn't you just find a bass player in the first place?

agreed, they're the mint chocolate chip of cheap guitars

>fuck me in the ass, america.
lol you couldn't be any more canadian if you tried