What u think of this conspiracy theories

what u think of this conspiracy theories

half of the people in the world are of below average intelligence, some of them need the news to tell them what they want to hear

Jews did 9/11.

she was in the Manchester attack too

too long im not gonna read this
So I read but is it true? any good evidence?

just search MANCHESTER HOAX on youtube

They are a waste of everybody's time and are very disrespectful to the families of the victims. People who perpetuate this nonsense should be ashamed.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Autism ahoy!

Look up 'Sandy Hook real estate'. Everyone in the area had their mortgage paid off three years prior to the incident.

>buys into tinfoil hat conspiracy
>other people are dumb

you are either a child or a moron

Looks like three different women to me. You know there's more than one white brunette on the planet right?

That doesn't even make any fucking sense.

That's what global elitist reptilian Jews want you to think

All white people look alike

You misspelled autistic

Pretty poorly written garbage to satisfy Sup Forums's biases

>the thing you were thinking was right all along Sup Forums something big is happening i can't go into details but it's big

Came just to say this. TL;DR on the pic.

Roll

Yes but WHY?

Who stood to profit? Who ended up profiting?

With other conspiracy theories someone stands to profit.

>Moon landing
The USA can show those pesky Reds who is really in charge of the Earth.
>JFK assassination
Supposedly he pissed off the mob and the CIA. Those entities looking to secure their own future and power killed him.
>9/11
The USA gets a free pass to introduce the throbbing cock of liberty into the middle East and secure what are essentially colonial assets without people screeching "muh colonialism is bad!"

But what came out of Sandy Hook? Fucking NOTHING. Not a single goddamn thing. What came out of Boston? Not a single thing. Nothing.

Are we supposed to believe that the shadow government literally has crisis actors on hand and stages attacks but can't then follow up and secure their goals?

Dave Grohl killed JFK

Take a bunch of facts and some missing information and insert total nonsense into it that gets blown way out of proportion and leads you down a "rabbit hole" of miscellaneous connections that makes you look like a fucking retard to the general populace.

What I hate the most about conspiracy theorists though is how they always assume that you just haven't figured it out yet, same thing with druggies.

"You just don;'t see it man!".
Nah bitch, I see it, I'm fully aware of what you are trying to convey to me, I just find it to be total nonsense.
"You're still not getting it MAAAAN!"

Sandy hook is faker than birdemic

>Families of the victims
>conspiracy

Kek. You almost had me there.

OP asked about that specific conspiracy (crisis actors). not your take on the idea as a whole.

Say what you will of conspiracy theorists,

But I like drugs. They might not be your cup of tea, but I find them enjoyable in small doses

Good eyes.
But we are not in YouTube dude.

There is no such thing as conspiracies nowadays. I mean the closest would be the whole Trump and Russia thing.

People imagine conspiracies like they are some secret occult knowledge when it's more like iffy news reports.

I thought it was this guy though

Who would do it and why?

If its just to fear monger why not just highlight the barbaric shit that happens in the middle east everyday?"surely that's easier, cheaper, and less risky than organizing fake terror attacks. It doesn't make sense because no one stands to benefit from faking this. Moon landing there is actual reasons to fake, killing jfk benefits certain groups, covering up alien contact benefits certain people, these hoax shootings don't benefit anyone there for its pretty much guaranteed they are genuine.

Dont they work just fine to justify another war against terrorism?
I mean, that someone can use this as a excuse or not its not the only reason to believe it, but maybe another 9/11 kind of thing

But there is so much real terrorism in the middle east that goes totally unreported or unnoticed in the west, just go to Wikipedia news section, literally everyday there is a bombing or something. If the intent is to invade some shithole why not just highlight the shit that goes on there? Conspiracies are difficult

You *should* try psychedelics once though, imo

It's safe and gives you a new perspective, its like watching a good movie that makes you reexamine something

But yeah I know who you are talking about, some people don't understand that sometimes an apple is just an apple

This

Either a bunch of illiterate sand monkeys learned to proficiently pilot jumbo jets from a handful of courses on a crop duster

Or the American government lied

Either a tube of aluminum that was so flimsy it had its wings ripped off by light poles then proceeded to slam through not one, not two but three rings of hardened steel and concrete all while not being caught by a single video camera in the most surveilled building in the world

Or the American government lied

What's more likely?

A literal retard could takeover a plane mid flight and fly it well enough, they didn't have to learn anything about safety which is like 99% of flying

>Either a tube of aluminum that was so flimsy it had its wings ripped off by light poles then proceeded to slam through not one, not two but three rings of hardened steel and concrete all while not being caught by a single video camera in the most surveilled building in the world

Literally none of that is true. Wings were not ripped off, the right wing actually hit the building and left a large hole, the left hit the ground first and was very damaged so it did not leave as large a hole. Only the nose, which is one of the only heavy solid pieces of the plane made is that far into the building. The majority of the surveillance was aimed at normal security vectors, thus why there is such poor video of the crash.

If you want to play Occam's Razor, which it appears you do... The number of potential whistleblowers on the 9/11 attack had it been fake is estimated to be in the thousands. Between contractors for the towers, the pentagon, government officials and workers that would have been involved. Either it's the tightest ship anyone has ever put together, or some towel heads managed to do something that you likely could have.