Easiest way to get high without buying anything?

Easiest way to get high without buying anything?
>Low on $ and home alone

>>>/reddit/

Masturbation

mix ammonia and bleach in a mop bucket, then stir it with a metal spoon. You'll create a weaker form of LSD, it's not as good but you'll still trip balls.

Gas can

This.

>stand on chair
>tie belt around neck
>attach belt to ceiling banister
>take 1 foot off chair so belt tightens around neck depriving your brain of oxygen
>put foot back on chair
>enjoy high
:)

jenkem

I know about chloramine, nice try user

BLTC

air duster/keyboard cleaner will do the trick but don't expect to walk away with all your brain cells

Hold your breath and start spinning in circles.
Shit will get you faded.

do you have weed shit laying around? (stems, grinders, pipes) throw all of it into a bowl of isoprohphlyleyl however you spell it alcohol, let the thc dissolve off all your surface areas, filter out any stems and debris, pour the alcohol mixture into a ceramic or glass baking dish, and let it evaporate overnight, dry it as much as possible. Scrap the surface with a razor or knife, congrats you have hash

or if you have like $7 go to a pharmacy or wal-mart and buy yourself a dxm only cough syrup, chug it no ragrets and get fucked up

...also just try and stand up real quick

Don't.

Chloramines are common in water. If the raw water source has high ammonia levels and the disinfection process is used generally they go for chloramines since the breakpoint chlorine requires a shit ton more chlorine.

Get high off your own shit

exercise/run

I'm being serious

or shit in a bucket and wait for it to ferment (jenkem)

Gasoline, cough medicine, diphenhydramine sleeping pills, air duster, or strain cheap mouthwash through a loaf of bread.

We told a kid to boil his piss in a pan on the stove and huff the fumes. The thc that would show up in a drug test would get him high. He got in so much shit his house smelled of burnt piss for a week. Try this

you can quickferment jenkem by putting the poop in the microwave for 30 seconds and then putting it outside for 30 minutes for the spores to grow. Shit will make you trip hard.

Dat goo ol Leroy jenkins

dxm is cheap, make sure you get it without tylenol or other medication mixed in. look up proper dosages on erowid for the effects you desire. it interacts with wellbutrin so don't do it if you're taking that already.

get money...

Oven cleaner

Cough syrup

Not all cough syrup have codeine

But most of it's got DXM, dumbass

Man, I tripped in my coffee cup while spinning

And not all codeine have cough syrup.