>get fixated with how good the narrator is
>begin narrating everything in my head
>now 24 years old and I still narrate everything automatically
>if I try and stop narrating in my head I experience physical pain
>my narrators name is Bigby MacGruder and he told me it directly
>sometimes he insults me or degrades me

Just die in my sleep already

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/27/loni-bouchard-babysitter-sex-with-boys_n_4003087.html
articles.courant.com/2013-09-26/news/hc-loni-bouchard-0927-20130926_1_loni-bouchard-kimmy-bouchard-14-year-old-boy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does he say when you jerk off?

Whenever I'm alone I sometimes narrate what I'm doing as if I was doing a youtube video

post the original pic pls

I do this too, or sing, or talk to myself.

why is pepe usually the one to abuse wojack?

Tell him to fuck off and get a life, call him an homo aswell when you are masturbating

You need to narrate OP. ITS WHAT YOU WERE BORN TO DO! GET OUT THERE AND NARRATE BOY!

they've been erased from the internet

>Bigby MacGruder

Sometimes I imagine other people can see and hear exactly what I'm experiencing, so I immediately put my guard up and don't do anything that would be embarrassing, but then I let them know that I know they're experiencing me so that they lose interest and stop

>12
>think to myself 'I know you can ready my mind' and then check to see if anyone looks shocked

Unlike autism or ass burgers, schizophrenia is serious shit user. You need to talk to a doctor ASAP.

nice try on the diagnosis

>Hear voices narrating your life.
>Sometimes they tell you you aren't worth living.

This isn't the normal Sup Forums disease.

A little schizophrenia didn't kill anybody user chill

When I play expansive games, I sometimes narrate like I was doing a livestream for some of my closest friends that I lost contact with months ago.

>tfw did that at 12 too
>still do it sometimes

I would also change what I'm thinking of quickly in case anyone was reading my mind.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/27/loni-bouchard-babysitter-sex-with-boys_n_4003087.html

What did she mean by this?

>14 year old needs a babysitter

WEW LAD

i wish i had a qt 19 year old child molestor baby sitter when i was 14 ;_;

it isn't fair

>articles.courant.com/2013-09-26/news/hc-loni-bouchard-0927-20130926_1_loni-bouchard-kimmy-bouchard-14-year-old-boy

Molests two boys and no jail sentence

>shes thicc too

damn i wish i was that kid

Judge was a guy, probably got his dick sucked afterwards. If it was a fat old female judge, she'd get life w/o parole.

bro this is schizophrenia

Thank you for this

What is going on here?

me on the right

>google search
>sees all the pics of boys fingering her and her showing them her tits
>you're too old to experience /ss/

FUCK. MY. LIFE.

Those are classic signs of schizophrenia actually.

>"Hey user, why are sitting all the way over there? Come closer and touch my tits."
>"Nice groping motion Billy! See user? They're fun to play with!"

What is her facial expression attempting to convey here?

When I'm watching Netflix I always put the subtitles on and then during watching I try to always find a breaking point for each line so that there is an equal number of characters on each side.

how did you find these pics

This. It's a way to cope with loneliness. I do it as if I were bantering with myself sometimes.

L I T H I U M
I
T
H
I
U
M

Ditto

gibe pics

Where the fuck was my hot pedo babysitter when I was 12

>tfw had a hot af teen babysitter when I was a child but she never stroked my underdeveloped peen

OP. It's me. Bigby.

I told you what would happen if you told anyone about me. I told you. When you take your eyes off this screen, I will be there.