youtube.com/watch?v=iT8xiWl4uFk#t=85s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that one THICC bitch

>and you break into your happy dance

>but then you MURDERED him

What did she mean by this?

these commercials are the worst condescending garbage ever

do dumb normies respond well to this?

Good fuckin god I hate these commercials.

Advertisers know that whatever annoys you, stays with you. I hate that shit.

This ones mine

Insurance is the biggest scam.

The pretentious special snowflake GE commercials are worse.

Notice how there's no white males in these commercials (except the voice over who we cannot see)

lookalikeaman

Who names their cars Brad?

>nobody's hurt, but there will still be pain

what did the magical negro mean by this?

I always thought she was personifying the car as a boyfriend or something...which makes sense until she says she went through like 3 different boyfriends while having Brad, which doesn't really make sense...

I hate this fucking commercial, doesn't even make sense

>went through like 3 different boyfriends while having Brad, which doesn't really make sense...

she's a slut

makes complete sense

There's literally nothing wrong with dating people.

but her car is her boyfriend and she has an open relationship with it

>And your insurance only covers 75 percent of the damages
>What do they expect you to do, drive on 3 wheels?

It's like a pet name, son. It means she cared for the damn car enough to give it a name, like a son or dog or something. I name certain weed pieces, not everyone gets a name cause only certain ones strike my fancy while others I wouldn't care if they broke. I used to name my dick Viktor (veni vidi vici) lol.

I always thought she looked like Maranda Cosgrove

Porque

Not that guy but he is correct. They are a business, not a non-profit. This means they must make money, and since they're usually publicly traded, they also must have a shitload of profit. How do you do that if insurance is basically lay-away in case some bad shit happens? By which I mean, it wouldn't be a scam if you got the money you paid them back. I doubt most people ever do, in fact even if you need to claim shit, they will try their best to give you the least they can. And then raise your rates. Cause they are a business and they must make a profit no matter what, even though you finally need to claim shit.

You're forced to buy it, and most of the time it doesn't even cover the damages. Ironic how that's actually the selling point for these commercials.

I don't drive yet (I'm 26, public transportation isn't shit where I live and people around me already have cars so I can hitch a ride) but I am thinking of just getting the shittiest insurance on the shittiest least-expensive car I can get. That way I can just total the car and buy another cheap one.

100 years of stagnant electrical technology, fuck. We could have had cheap electricity-powered public transportation but instead we have to buy expensive, inefficient cars on credit (also a scam imo).

So what can I do?

Retards, it's so you can't crash into someone's car and then fuck off lolololol sorry bruh I have no money XD
It doesn't cover your own damages unless you buy insurance for that purpose. If someone crashes into you their insurance pays you.

Insurance is there to allow you to pay a small, constant, predictable amount over time to avoid huge unpredictable losses.

That's one type of insurance you dolt. What about home insurance? Or earthquake insurance? Or flood insurance? It's to pay for YOUR damages.

Yeah, I explained that you dolt
I started with auto liability insurance because that was the most relevant to their discussion. Nobody forces you to get flood insurance, but if you don't get it and your house floods, enjoy your repair bills. If that doesn't worry you and the risk is acceptable, don't get flood insurance.

Brad, not bread.

youtube.com/watch?v=iT8xiWl4uFk#t=85s

How about you don't live in a shit area where your home can get flooded? I live in southern california and I laugh on tv all the time at people who lose their homes due to mud slides and shit around me. They wanted a beautiful home, and they didn't have the foresight to ask around if that area was prone to flooding/mud slides.

Paying money for some future shit that may not happen is retarded, though home insurance for your shit is handy if you can afford it. If you don't have money to throw around and have luxuries like that, it's a retarded idea. I just hate capitalism in general: you make money off of others at their expense.

Insurance is about risk. You pay someone to hold your risk and incur the costs if something goes wrong.

If you have a strong house in a nice neighborhood that is suddenly flooded, guess what? The insurance company has to pay it.

There's check cashers in boats looking for people in Louisiana right now.

Who the sexy bitch in the background?

Name?

This is the weirdest commercial ever. Don't know why they still keep playing it sometimes.

Well yeah if you're somewhere that it never floods you probably don't need flood insurance...

It's two words when it's a question senpai.

Utah is that way you goddamn Mormon.

>at their expense

Nobody makes a deal that is not beneficial to them. Otherwise it wouldn't happen.

You have a miniscule understanding of the world. Nobody forces you to get insurance, hell the insurance company itself asks about mudslides or earthquakes. It's all math.

Your faggot ass better have fire insurance SoCal.

Statue of Liberty. She's originally french but she lost her tan.

Sup Forums hates her platform, literally. Pic related.

I don't even have proper health insurance, why would I pay out-of-pocket for a slim possibility? I use cheap clinics for whenever I'm ill.

you know what the chinese say: "an ugly wife is a keeper in the home"

Immigration was a scam by capitalists to get cheap labor.

For an anticap you sure are stupid.

>Emma Lazarus was born into a large Sephardic-Ashkenazi Jewish family, the fourth of seven children of Moses Lazarus and Esther Nathan...

HAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

I thought this was a scene from cloverfield for a second. Like the parts where the camera plays old footage for a split second

>It doesn't cover your own damages unless you buy insurance for that purpose. If someone crashes into you their insurance pays you.

Where I live (Michigan) the law is no-fault insurance. Regardless if the other driver was shitfaced drunk, you're responsible for all damages to your car.

I hope you wear a necklace that says "do not resuscitate without proof of payment" then. Otherwise you're a nigger leech who will cost the rest of us when you get cancer and go bankrupt

These commercials piss me off

>I crashed my car, I deserve the money I paid for the car!!!!!

>I RUINED my car PAY ME

ok lol just lol

>mf everytime

It's funny how even her car is a white guy.

mmm they need to start airing this one again