Anybody live in Madison, Wisconsin or Green Bay ?

anybody live in Madison, Wisconsin or Green Bay ?

No

Clintonville. Why?

hoping I could somehow found somebody who knows this chick, hell of a long shot but I live in Texas so its my only option.

Ok but that's Tucker Carlson

Anything for you daddy Tucker.

:(

this comment makes me very sad.

Why

I've been there. There was a good pizza shop too, got macaroni and cheese on mine

because tucker makes me think of this chick that lives in Green Bay but i'm in a relationship and i dont know if i should break up with my GF or not just to chase this chick that may or may not like me after breaking up with my GF. fuck my life man

Yes. And I volunteer to suck Tucker's weiner. God-damn American PATRIOT. Nothing gay about it. Tell him he can find me in the bathroom by the Sbarro at the Milwaukee Airport, just do the foot thingy us men always do.

Why the fuck does tucker make you think of that chick

Maybe she's really fuckin' stupid too. Just like Tucker.

because she likes tucker and i snapped her her name earlier cause im a fucking autist and she replied tucker carlson i think she thinks i remind her of him or some shit i really dont know but i posted the tucker pic without thinking about it and now im sad that you pointed it out

Watch your fucking mouth nigger

Also anyone got Rule 34 on Tucker. Gonna need something while I wait for his flight. Has he at least done a topless men's magazine spread?

fuck you

Jew say what?

i live in your moms house, faggot.

tuck is a jew slayer

Damn you must have it bad for this chick broski. Post a pic of her. Also if she likes tucker she just might be worth it

Ok. You'll have to bring the lube though. Also, promise me you won't be thinking of Tucker while we fuck, though I can't really say I'm optimistic on that point.

Yeah, I'm sure. That's why he spends like half his program sucking Israel's metaphorical dick.

full story, got deleted by the mods as a post

My girlfriend and I have dated for 2 years now and for those 2 years we have been inseparable. We planned to get married and have foregone going to college, even though it is where all of our friends are (it's not necessary for my career). I haven't thought about other girls the entire time, up until a week ago. It was her sister's friend who was visiting from across the country. Thankfully I will likely not see her for like 4 years or so but that doesn't stop me from thinking about her still. It has been 3 days since she left. She isn't my usual type but I guess that doesn't matter. I don't want to feel this way but there's nothing to do. To top it off I told my GF this a few days ago. She was upset but she's over it as she thinks I am but I'm not. Do all guys eventually feel like this? Should I look for a new GF? I really don't want to, but it is not fair to either of us if there is somebody better for us.

give me advice tuckbro

PS both chicks love the Tuck

how?

I assume shaft first, knowing Tucker. Probably a giant load at the end on his face.

Have you considered dudes OP, because you're clearly a pussy faggot.

:(