1.your country

1.your country
2.your race
3.why do you hate your nationality or race?

1.Japanese
2.Asian
3.Japanese is shit, asian is worse. I wish I were 25% Jew 25% white 25% asian 25% african man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Germany
2. white
3. both full of leftists, were better off when we were genocidal instead of suicidal

1.Poland
2.Slav
3.Too poor

Israeli
White
Cuz its full of kikes

1. Israel
2. Human
3. Because being an Elf is cooler, you get to do magic and shit.

(OP)
1. USA
2. Mestizo
3. Love country, disappointed in mutt race. No niche. Blacks:brawn. Asians: brains. Whites: good balance.

Also, Hispanic culture is defeatist/ no self improvement. At best it's be a hard worker without forethought aka natural cuck.

American
100% White
I don't, because I'm a part of the master race.

1. Scotland
2. Scot White
3. Because it's full of Scots.

1. Singapore
2. Chinese
3. Hate this place for the mandatory national service

1. Australia
2. Asian
3. I can't dress expensively or else people think I'm an international student

1. india
2. indian
3. grew out of it

Hi gaijin-san, I see you are enjoying life in Japan. Good.

ayy lmao
abe's internet police is here

1. America
2. White
3. Everyone around my city supports and right wing person they see on a sign first. After they see that person, they have their vote forever. No one actually has any knowledge of any of the candidates, just that they saw them on many signs. Very accurate representation of the average conservative.

1) U.S.A.
2) German-American.
3) I don't, you self-loathing piece of shit.

1. USA
2. White
3. Love my Country. FUCK LIBERALS FOR TRYING TO DESTROY HER!!!

>1.Japanese
>2.Asian
>3.Japanese is shit, asian is worse. I wish I were 25% Jew 25% white 25% asian 25% african man.

1. Korean
2. Korean, non-Japanese
3. at least I am not a Japanese

??? I don't get why do you say so.

1. Australia
2. Filipino
3. The most useless country. It could be removed from the world and nothing will change. Hasn't contributed anything to the world except guest fodder for the Ellen show.

1. russia
2. white
3. got jewed more than anyone else

1. Sweden.
2. Swede.
3. Cucks.

1. Argentina
2. "white"
3. Peronism

Why do you shitpost all day every day on Sup Forums? Kill yourself, retard.

American
White
I love being white

Fuck off then you filthy invader cunt! Noone wants you here you subhuman filth. Kill yourself already.

Australia.
White.
I love my race.

1. England
2. Black
3. Country is led by cucks

Nip you go make your rice farming, whale hunting ancestors proud and you be the best god damn Tojo you can be.

We can't change what we start with but you can change who you are. I recommend you go to /fit/ and become a macho pretty boy hybrid.

I believe in you. Don't succumb to nihilism like so many European's.

Fight! Win!

1.America
2.Amalgem of Varying European Ethnicities, mostly Germanic
3.There's a distinct possibility that Donald J Trump will not be president of this once great land, and make it great once again. Other than that not much. I like being Aryan.

1. Bulgaria
2. White
3. I don't hate either

Fuck off to Africa you nigger and get off Sup Forums

1.Najjaśniejsza Rzeczpospolita Polska
2.Slavic
3. I love my country

Aww somebody mad their mummy was a mail order bride? Fuck off out of Australia you gook cunt. Nobody wants you here anyway. You need your head bashed in fucking yellow scum.

1. Austria
2. 100% white European
3. I love my race. I hate the current state and the government of my country for being leftist cucks.

Hey OP, why do you hate being japanese?

1. Canada
2. White
3. Liberals and crybaby women turning this country into Canadistan

1: U.S.A.
2: White
3: Jews are whiter than me. I have 20% Injun blood in my system, yet I'm such an amalgamation of tribes and European countries, I don't have any ethnicity to cling to or tribal benefits. I'm "white", but my skin has red pigments thrown about.

T-thank you, ancestors.

1. Australia
2. ANGLO
3. TOO MANY FUCKIN ABBOS KUNT

1.Flag
2.White
3.No nationalistic pride and those with any are labeled bogans (white trash)

Are you going to take that from him Japan? You know you want to call him plastic or make some jokes about raping his women during the occupation or something like that.

Please, I need this. There is nothing more amusing to me than when Asians fight amongst themselves.

I'll be back in a few minutes and it better look like Nanking in here when I get back.

Also

American, white, don't hate myself, etc.

You fucked Reich with Perl Harbor you dumb gooks.

Fukushima yourselves

1. Brazil
2. Brazil
3. Brazil

1. Netherlands.
2. White
3. Too detached from emotions and completely ignorant.

I'm back. Gee, thanks for nothing Japan : (

Mexico/USA dual citizenship
Hispanic
Don't hate either

Feels good not being a self hating cuck.
Glad im not white either.
As a person of color, I can say whatever the fuck I want to whoever and sjws can't do shit about it.

Hey, this thread again

Because you guys pay attention for OP.
Sup Forums loves self-hate Japanese(I doubt he's Japs tho) so much.

I don't know why.

1 Mexico
2 Mixed, like everyone here.
3 No love for cultural heritage, excessive westernization, most people here don't seem to get a hint.

1. Austria
2. White
3. Still cucked, majority support mass immigration and the only reason why the FPÖ is successful is because all the other parties are pretty much the same.

>1.your country
US

>2.your race
Black

>3.why do you hate your nationality or race?
Love my country, embarrassed of my race because it's an endless uphill tightrope climb. I'm either too whitey or too much of a nignog.
Sometimes, no joke, I really transracial treatments were as easy and accessible as transsexual treatments.

Nobody here lives under a rock. You've seen the gifs, articles, tweets, and youtube montage clips. I don't hate myself but goddam sometimes I no longer see a point to apologize for my race shooting itself in the foot in the current year.

I really *wish* transracial.

If such a thing even exists

1. Russia
2. Slavic
3. Russians had literally sold their own country to western slavery for bubble gum and 300 sorts of kolbasa. Only another senseless and merciless Russian revolt with tons of blood can save us from living forever in shame.

1. Italy
2. Italian
3. I wish I was a beady eyed anglo so that I could feast on aryan blood

>transracial

America
Caucasian
Liberals have so much bullshit they can spout to nullify my arguments because of my race. It's so stupid. I wish I could become a different race whenever I argue with a liberal.

Brazil
Jew/sephardim
I dont

How can you be mad to live in a country where social services work? I mean i live in a falling country and i would Take the shot and live in Singapore any day

1- Brazil
2- White
3- I like living here because i'm well off so i have a good life

Polish
White
What?

>Amerifat
>50% Ecuadorian, 50% Mexican
>Need I say more?

European
White Master Race
Christian man with perfect caucasian features and the great mediterranean empires heritage. Latin based language.

How can subhumans even compete ?

1.China...? or just Hong Kong?
2.Asian
3.China should be separated to several countries instead of forcedly mix into one. People in this land have too different culture for each other. No one really see the whole big land as their homeland, which makes them just consume the resource and go.

Because most of pol are Western European countries or America and Canada and they are all cucked by blacks and sandniggers and spics, they are envious of Japan and jealous and therefore angry.

They don't want to admit it but the Japanese are superior to them and not quite cucked, so they all gather behind a self hating nip so they feel better about themselves

Lol I know.

But seriously imagine how many BLM harvey dents would come out of the woodwork if such treatment was widely successful and accessible.

>USA
>Mestizo
>Literally no special features. Short, ugly, and weak.

1. Canada
2. Slav
3. Canada has been destroyed by chines businessman and our over politized universities.

fuck off proxy-kun

1.Romania
2. 50%white 50% ashkenazi jew
3. We've become a fucking colony for the EU

1. France
2. 50% fench, 50% korean
3. Niggers and dunecoons

>Jews
>Human

1. Flag
2. 1488
3. Members of my race from the western part of the world have sex with monkeys and invent genders

1.Spain
2.White
3. Fucking cucks and leftist

1. American
2. Black
3. I just want the rest of the blacks in this country to realize not everything is about race.

1 Denmark
2 half white half hue hue
3 i don't

youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

Into Music, songs by composer Alexandrov "Holy War", on the Red Square enter the state flag of the Russian Federation and the LEGENDARY VICTORY BANNER. Banner group of military battalion honor guard of the 154th detached commandant Transfiguration regiment passes near the parade line army division, tribunes with veterans and guests of honor. '71 Ago, during the battle for Berlin, the soldiers of the 150th Division Idritsa sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and junior sergeant Militon Kantariya hoisted the flag over the defeated Reichstag. Since then, this "attack flag" - is a VICTORY BANNER.

What is the origin of the self-hating Japanese poster meme?

カック でしょか。
日本は ムスリムが あまり いないから、いいんでしょ。

1. Russia
2. White caucasian, blond, 50% northwestern Russian, 25% ethnic German, 25% white tartar.
3. Wish I was a bit taller and broader and I would look like a nazi trooper.
Pale skin, germanic face and blue-green eyes. I like myself actually.

Please tell me this is a fucking joke
If it's not please fuck off back to Poland you fucking cunt

1. Dual nationality UK/French. I live in Scotland.
2. White
3. I love UK and I love France.

>3.Japanese is shit, asian is worse. I wish I were 25% Jew 25% white 25% asian 25% african man.
>25% Jew
>25% African

Lurk a bit more on this board to discover why you might wish to rethink that statement.

1.Hong Kong
2.Asian
3.Firstly, the CCP is intervening HK more and more, e.g. building useless and highly over-costed railways with HK's money, arresting people in HK for selling politically sensitive books, which totally contradicts with the "high degree of autonomy" that they promised to give us.
Secondly, genuine democracy seems to be never achievable.
Thirdly, mainlanders are constantly robbing HKer's resources and welfare that only should be shared by HK citizens.

>Blacks:brawn. Asians:Brains. Whites: good balance
Well when you put it like that, it reminds me of D&D races

Blacks=Half Orcs
Asians=Elves
Whites=Humans

Would you like Hong Kong to be British (pre 1997) or Chinese?
Or an independent state? I know it's a separate economic area within China.
I used to live and work in Singapore. I had to visit HK regularly.

Get out of pol, papa franku.

Checked.

1. England
2. White
3. Love both of the above, I just hate our politicians and the minority of retards here who vote left wing.

The UK
British
I live in South London...

check'd and rekt

I prefer HK to be independent since the CCP is really corrupt and the quality, cultural level of modern mainland Chinese is quite poor. I think quite a long period of time will be needed to fix the crux of the social problems in mainland China.
With the current state, I really would prefer HK to be independent, to not be affected and dragged down by China.

1. Denmark
2. Dane
3. I dont

1. A FUCKING LEAF
2. Anglo-Italian (white?)
3. I don't. Leafland is rad. Could use some kebab removal but at least we're picky with what we let in for the most part.

1- 'lbania
2- 'lbanian
3- >Implying

>I wish I were 25% Jew 25% white 25% asian 25% african man.

Fuck off Soros

1.Norge
2.Norse
3.I don't. I hate swedes, pakis, osl* people,whales, baby seals,puffins,germans atm,ar*bs and ofc JEWS

did I forget any?

somalis, ghambians and other kinds of hominid niggers like the ones you got on that BLM shit in the us.

Canadian
Anglo Saxon
>A FUCKING LEAF

Italy
Italian/ american (family origins are both italians and americans)
I dont hate my country, nor do i particularly love it. But i take proud in classical/ ancient italian history. I only wish my countrymen where a bit more politically engaged. They all seem... Aslerp

Pink guy confirmed based