Sup Forums what is your opinion on reddit

Sup Forums what is your opinion on reddit
(this image was not made by me and probably made to make fun of Sup Forums users

Reddit and Sup Forums's communities have been really similar since the infestation of reddit faggots back in 2010-2011

Reddit is a shithole riddled with frappe sipping hipsters and normies

'nuff sed

lul, says people like to be around reddit users.

>libertarian

>(this image was not made by me and probably made to make fun of Sup Forums users
Wanna know how i know you are a beta cuck?

social engineering
with massive faggot hive minds suppressing any redpilling or freethinking beyond laughing at tumblrinas

Reddit is so easily manipulated. Idealists in general are easily manipulated, but reddit's entire system just compounds it and the end result is bernie sanders, satan = trump, and solar freakin' roadways. Honestly I'm sure reddit makes millions of dollars in secret deals to manipulate the hivemind so that certain products get the reddit bump.

They're both faggots. lol. Like if you actually embody a website as part of your existence... you're making it easier for me to fuck bitches you jack off to. lol. Reddit and Sup Forums are filled with fucking faggots and nerds.You're standing up for this website? You wanna be associated with furrys and sucking turds. lol. Faggots, faggots, faggots all around and i'm banging pussy.

Does masturbating make me gay because I have a penis in my hand?

i think this drawing forgot that reddit is also filled with pure degeneracy too

Lol? Lol.

>kissless autistic virgin faggot
Makes me think a Sup Forumstard made that pic. Was at least someone who lurks here enough to not be able to say theyre not a regular.

I use reddit, Sup Forums, and I used to be a SA goon (still have an account, lurk sometimes)

Sup Forums is actually pretty good depending on the board. There are actually some clever and knowledgeable on boards like /fit/ and /o/. You just have to know who to ignore.

Top Kek!

>literally says average reddit user is smart in 5 different ways that all mean the same thing
>weed is a redeeming quality
So now we know that this infographic is a total lie, which is a good start.

And yet here you are, knowing enough to make a comparison between the two. Post pics of some of the bitches you fucked, or you're just as much a virgin as 3/4 of Sup Forums

Anyone know if this is shopped and who the girl is? She's fucking adorable, but I doubt she's actually doing that. Any clue to the real pic/model?

>Reddit and Sup Forums are filled with fucking faggots and nerds.
>He says as he hits reply

Give me a sec
You're a faggot.

>muh Sup Forums safe space is better than your reddit safe space
You're no better than reddit

Snowcrash
now this is what I call culture

Skyferreira
It's shooped from her and a baseball bat.

~SauceDaddy

pretty much like Sup Forums, 99% faggotry and 1% worthwhile content

the drug hookup subreddits are legit tho, unlike the threads about that here.. that's pretty much the only thing i go on reddit for, roll call!

Heres one slut. She's 19. Fucking super ez

Original is Sky Ferreira

Hurry up and go to tineye faggots. Do a google reverse search. You're all goddamn squares.

Some other cunt. 28 year old.

hivemind voting is extremely obnoxious
all is cancer
some community posts are alright.

Hey faggot are you seeing my projections of pussy that I've slayed? How's your small dick?

LOL

>casual
>culturally relevant jokes
Conclusion: normie.

Well fuck this shit I wanna see something different than the "normal" stuff.
Comparing information only can be really happening given the whole range of it. If you always stay in the middle and never gtfo then you are fucking limited. Sup Forums can deliver from worst degeneracy to the biggest genius eventually. And this is the best Sup Forumsois.
Fuck them insecure faggots afraid of different shit.
BTW pretty newfag but go fuck yourselves anyway. XD

Is it summer already?

Is your mommy aware that you're up this late?