Hi Sup Forums roast me

Hi Sup Forums roast me

where are your razors?

kill yourself faggot and do it on livestream so we can all watch you end your pathetic fucking life. Fucking faggot

qt

well, that's not very nice, mr. user

i want to pet you

You need a haircut

gun in mouth, brains on ceiling, no one finds your remains until the stench becomes unbearable, corpse cremated my the state because nobody cared enough to claim it, ashes tossed into a dumpster / 10

you look badass, like me

Sick pic! Hide you're repulsive ass beneath your 2010 I wish I had emo hair but I go to super cuts fucking haircut, along with you're over exsposed lighting. You wanna be edgy little bitch. See if JC penny's will let your mom return those middle school clothes so she can buy a gun and end your life.

I did get a haircut though

you're fucking cute unf unf age?

Get a fucking haircut fag, maybe you would get some pussy if you actually decided to do something with your life instead of complaining that nothing happens. Your skin looks as sensitive as your ass when a girl glances at you and getting scared. I bet the broken out razors are duller than the fucking shears at your local barbershop's dumpster

I didn't even know this scene (no pun intended) still existed? I thought all you fags turned into hipster? Maybe hipster is your evolved form or some shit.

Rawr xD/10

roast meh.

You both look like the guys who get cheated on because you a) don't have personalities and b) have 2/10 faces and 4inch dicks

Fuck what these niggas sayin. Id suck both your dicks at the same time

>oh my..
someone shoot up your school?

No need to roast you, you just have to see yourself. Oh, no, wait, you can't you emotard with that stupid hair of yours. Bet you think so highly of yourself but are still under your mommys comand and whattever she says you must do it. Oh, and I was forgetting about the "MOM, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!" card, and after you use it you go crying to your bed to put the headphones on and the music the higher as you can trying to forget the fucking big shit you are. Kill yourself and do this world a favour, will ya?

Do you even bother closing your door at night or do you just lay in bed in the fetal position crying waiting for your step dad to have his way with you.

If I had a face like that I wouldn't wanna be able to look in the mirror either

Oof

Genuinely can't roast you.

You look a bit like an emo faggot, but that's the worst I can say, and I find guys like that cute, so.

Wtf??
Is this a good attempt at turning this into a cringe thread or do you have an actual retardation?

you really need the cyanide pill

your face looks like it was made in china, makes sense since your hair looks like it came directly out of a Lego batman movie.

Another fucking bowl cut Asian. You're head looks fucking diamond shaped. Take a neutral angled pic you retard instead of doing this cringey faggot pose.

Fuck off you summer ass bitch. You look 16. Die.