Okay so try and comprehend this shit Sup Forums...

Okay so try and comprehend this shit Sup Forums. In art class we were given an assignment to draw a guitar today because everyday we do a warm up project at the begging of the day and our "teacher" grades them in a 1-5 point system five being the best. I drew a much better version of the illustration you see in #1 and this overpaid government bitch literally said it wasn't a guitar and refused to let me do the actual assignment that day until I drew a worthy guitar. I argued with her for a about ten actual real life minutes because compared to a lot of my other classmates my guitar was actually good.

Long story short I was so mad by the end of it I drew the most autistic piece of shit thunderbolt guitar I could imagine that looked almost exactly like the one in #2 so I turn this shit in to this Mickey Mouse fuckhouse and she says "that's a lot better" and gives me a four. CAN YOU BELEVE THAT SHIT!!! I have to suffer because this bitch grew up with dad rock and doesn't know what an actual guitar looks like. This is our education system.

She said that's a lot better because you're in high school, it doesn't mean anything, and she doesn't want to deal with the drama. Also, the #1 guitar body looks like a fucking pear.

Read the OP idoit. I said I drew a much better version of the illustration in #1. I just quickly drew it like that for a demonstration. She literally wouldn't even grade it because she didn't actually think it was a guitar. She thinks all guitars look like lighting bolts and battle axes and are carried around by guys that dress like bisexual queers. That's why she wouldn't grade it.

This is what that lonley washed up piece of shit thinks of when she thinks about a guitar. Art shouldn't even be a class. I could literally teach an art class and do a better job.

Well many a non-artists idea of "exactly the same" is different than an artists, and maybe an art teachers' is different than both.
If you are implying treat your teacher has never seen an acoustic guitar, you are an idiot. There was miscommunication either in her assignment instructions (she forgot to mention she meant heavy metal guitar) or in your interpretation of her critique (you're autistic).
I'm leaning towards the second one from your response.

No she said to draw a guitar. She didn't say she wanted a "hard rocking rolling thunderbolt fantasy electric guitar" user. I drew a guitar and I did a pretty good job but because it wasn't what she thinks about in her erotic fantasies getting plowed by the entire Def Leppard band she wooluldnt even grade it low. She outright refused to even consider it worth a grade.

>wouldn't

You're probably an art teacher. What that teacher did is wrong. You can't grade somebody on your personal opinion. It's not right.

Either she's inconcievably narrow-minded or your interpretation of why she refused to grade it is.

How are you this dense! I said she wouldn't grade it because she said and I mean factually 100% said that's not a guitar.

I'll put it in a way you might understand. It would be like if my art teacher was a Honda girl and I drew a
Mustang and she wouldn't grade my work because she refused to acknowledge that a mustang was an actual car. That's essentially what she did.

If I was in your class... I'd pick on you.
Pic Related... What OP sees in the mirror everyday.

You assume I'm some kind of pushover but I clearly said I argued about it with her for something like ten minutes and we were shouting. I'm not going to punch her dipshit.

Waaaaahhhh, mai teechew said my dwawing was bad!
Waaaaahhhh!!!!

I realize to you idiots think this might not sound like a big deal but until you've had some fat washed up good for nothing bitch tell you your work isn't valid because no other reason than she said so you will never understand how irritating this actually is. I can't stop thinking about it.

Kid, your guitar drawing wasn't even that good. Get over yourself.

Also, underaged. You'll be b& soon, my dude.

Dude, Id also make fun of your shitty drawing, your clothes, your face, your acne, you bitchy behavior. I'd draw better then you and flirt with sluts in your face. Id stand up for the teacher even if I didn't agree with her... so I could motivate you to come in with a gun so I could murder your dumb ass. FAGGOT ALERT. lol. You're a fucking nerd. Deal with it. And you're dick looks weird and chicks think you're dick looks weird too.

Haha EPIC! XD

Samefagging this hard

You wouldn't do anything. You're projecting so hard it's not even funny.

2/2

Also I'm not trying to brag but the way I'm built I could probably knockout anybody in this thread.

Face it kid, there are other people that think you're a faggot.

>Also I'm not trying to brag but the way I'm built I could probably knockout anybody in this thread.

Right...

If you're in art class you deserve to be laughed at

Well, fun thread, I guess.
Too autistic to deal with, though.
Bye, newfriendo-san.

What grade is this in?

You have to have art to graduate idiot.

>implying I care about what somebody says on Sup Forums

I'm just venting. The last thing I'll ever be is a pushover. I've stomped a kids head into the ground for playfully throwing a snowball at me.

when i was in 1st grade teacher said draw your favorite animal.
i drew a dinosaur because it's cool. im six ya know.
she said it wasnt a real animal...

The point of the art class is to be creative. Those with the talent and skills can largely bypass the creative part if they so wish.
OP, however, is neither creative, nor skilled.

If you're that bad at art and you care that much you're a fucking faggot

Art class is a joke anyways idiot. I don't want to be there and almost nobody is in my class does.

You clearly care what people say here, otherwise you wouldn't blow a gasket every time someone calls you out on your faggotry.

Enjoy being a pushover, kid. You let that fat bitch walk all over you.

You're built like a fucking virgin.

You didn't think it was a joke until your teacher said your art was terrible.

I don't care about the art. I'm mad that the teacher challenged me on something that she clearly had no clue about and I have to do what she says or I won't graduate.

I've always wanted to have the uber l33t hacking skills/sheer autism to find out what the people who say things like this look like. I mean, I'm a pudgy manual laborer with no life prospects and a face only a radio can love. But I've never claimed to be otherwise. I just have a sick need to know if they're ugly or horribly insecure. I guess to know for sure which reason I have for laughing at them.

You're the idiot. Let me guess. You'd fail the class to prove a point and live your life without going to college or having even graduating high school to prove you're a real man.

The joke is you're more autistic than anybody in the thread because you wrote a paragraph about "2/2" user.

I'm going to go out on a limb and try to guess the reason you nerds are trying to defend this "teacher" if you can even call somebody who watches people draw that. I'm going to guess you're all fans of old school bitch rock? Am I close?

Be that as it may, at least I don't split posts into 2 for no good reason. At least I have polite, mostly inoffensive autism.

>samefagging
The "HAHA EPIC XD" was probably ironic

I think art teachers should make minimum wage. Most of them play on their phones the entire class after they give the assignment.

You and your teacher both sound like enormous faggots. You also sound like you're very underage.

Yep. That's a guitar alright.

I know what you are and the fact that you make as much as a math teacher is laughable. I could give the school janitor ten bucks and the daily lesson and he could pass as an art teacher for a day guaranteed.

Timestamp pic of yourself, faggot.

Imagine if I had a class called "Billy Madison 101 theory and understanding" and the entire class was we watch sections of Billy throughout the year and broke them down and dissected them and wrote reports on it. As sad as that sounds that would literally teach better life skills than an art class.

Somebody name a class offered in high school that is a bigger waste of time than art class? I dare you.

Dude its fucking June you goddamn dummy. You're in summer school!!! you fucking failed "art" the first time and now you're in summer school. It makes sense why you're so fucking retarded. Ha ha ha ha.

summer school for idiots.... ha ha ha

>inb4 cooking

I learned how to make an orange roll a couple years back and I still make it to this day.

More like the art teacher has it in for me. That's clearly a guitar! Art is useless.

If some homeless art major walks up to me with a gun one day and tells me to draw a guitar and I die because is not punk rock enough well I guess I'm wrong about this but I'll take my chances.