The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still nigger

This is so wrong on so many things, it's hilarious. Historically, statistically, factually.
> Majority of dudes in Rugby are white.
> Majority of white vs black fights are won by whites.
> Asia is considered top of the world in in school in and intelligence.
(Funny enough the US is 13th, probably explains cucks that fall for this dumb shit)
> and there's no statistic for average dick size against race. The inly average is based on place.
( but if we are going to talk logically- when was the last time someone asked you your dick size for a survey? If you're not included or no one asked you, you're either to young when the statistic was taken, or it's an average out of a certain amount of people per group at a mall. Either way it's made up, or outdated.)

Nigger

And another bait thread. You are trying too hard, OP. Everyone knows that the only true masterrace is white.

My point, stop being such a crying little faggot and deal with it.

Hey look, another shit slinging thread for all of you retards.

Well my dick is 4 inches so take that average

>Smartest prople are nigerians
>would still be stuck in stone age if not for europeans
Yeah right

Ya got me

Nig

> the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

Being this retarded

save mama

Any actual sources for Nigerians outperforming Asians?

All that muscle and niggers haven't worked out how to use their brains.

Keep dreaming

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

z

All physical traits which indicate a lack of intelligence, physical traits that generally serve you no purpose in a modern society.

Also feel free to bring up the crime rates for blacks.

That got me. Good going, OP.

>soccer
>american football
If you're gonna call it american football why not call soccer football? Fucking idiot

No

damn it

White man is richer! case closed

Shit

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians
miss me with your retard shit

+++++

> the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians

Sure they do...

And another

>God made black men strong
And Africa the poorest continent but you know I'm sure there is a reason for that.

i dont want my mommy to die

>not saging
Lurk moar

kys

m

All non self reported data indicates that certain areas of Africa have men with an average of 1/2 inch longer dicks.

I feel really sorry for the average black dude. Everyone expects him to have a horse cock so when he whips out his 5-7 inches he must get a lot of disappointment from the ladies.

>falling for the bait
>not saging
Do you like being a faggot?

Before we kill all the Muslims, we need to find and exterminate all the Sup Forums faggots. What use can society have for scum that want to keep posting this b8?

Kill them all. Hang them from the freeway overpasses as an example to the rest.

Are you retarded or just role playing? Sage if you don't like the thread you fucking moron

all niggers care about is MUH DICK because youve never invented or created anything worth mentioning. stay mad, tyrone. white is best

And fags keep bumping this shit even though they're complaining about "the black got nothing hurr durr". Fucking bellend

discord.
-------------------
gg/dbet8PV