Black people shouldn't have to pay taxes

Black people shouldn't have to pay taxes

You have to have a Job to pay taxes

They don't need to. But they'll be jailed.

They should be exempt

wrong

yeah how about a flight to africa as reparation?

It's not their fault they are here. They have no home in Africa, just here

In Africa though, those niggers don't have to pay taxes.

build a home
manifest destiny nigger

Then give reparations plus a flight home at least.
There home is here already. Too late.

you dont like murica? go back to africa

you are right let us also give them some lod metal sheets so they can fit in and build themselves a nice house.

>People unironically believe this.

Nah, everyone should pay taxes. The tax money is the thing that should be reworked. If you work/live in this country, you should pay something.

Without taxes we wouldn't have Roads, Firefighters, Police, or anything anyone really needs in an emergency. While the police aren't anywhere near perfect, they fill a role in society that few have the stones for. I'm not gonna say I stand with the police, but they certainly have a tough job, and I can respect that.

It's not just blacks that are being repressed either. We all are. If you don't have a congressman in your back pocket or you aren't rich, everything's designed to keep you down.

Life is a mountain, the climb isn't the same for everyone, but it's still hard irregardless. If you want to affect change, then get into politics, but wear a condom, that shits dirty.

Reparations for what? I've done nothing to niggers. You want to give reparations to them, give reparations to me as well for taxing my taxes without my say-so.

Also, I get that this is essentially a troll thread, but if your serious about your cause, Sup Forums is not the place to promote it.

You reap the benefits of slavery even today while blacks are still held back because of it

>You reap the benefits of slavery even today

No, I don't think so. I work just as hard, if not harder than any nigger. I deserve the money I make and the items I acquire because of it. Do they? No, all they do is fucking complain. Now shut up, you cunt.

Even though this is just a troll thread surely, I'll share my thoughts. The people wanting reparations will never be satisfied with whatever reparations are paid. What they want is power, and they're getting it. Already they have hundreds of thousands of white people waiting with bated breath to see if a black person is offended by something so they can protest the fuck out of it and demonize everyone related. This person's house used to be owned by someone that owned slaves, tear it down or you support racism. Throw a temper tantrum and ostracize anyone that says the word nigger, allow them to be murdered in the street without reprocussion, or you support racism. Let us burn your city to the ground because a white cop shot a black person in questionable circumstances, or you support racism...never mind the 15 that were shot the week before in gang-related shootings, getting shot by a cop is literally a million times worse than a 6 year old being shot in their yard because they were distant cousins with a gang member!

Your family has had more opportunity to create and save wealth and hasn't been discriminated against.

held back from living in mud huts and walking 5 miles to get water?

You know nothing about me, just as you know nothing about the millions of other white people who've grown up in poor conditions without the "opportunity to create and save wealth". In fact, you know NOTHING. Now mcfucking KILL your fucking self, my main man.

I know that your family members weren't slaves and that systematic oppression has never held you down.

Dont be so insensitive dude... it was 3 miles... jeez..

well the country which did that does not exist anymore as it has been conquered and annexed by the US of A.

systemic oppression currently gives you advantages poor whites could only dream of (lower gpas/sats for college admission, lower requirements to be a "diversity hire", scholarships that arent available to whites/males...)

Section 8 people are the absolute worst when it comes to living expenses.

They feel like they are entitled to anything and everything without working hard for things, yeah my tax dollars hard at work.

Had to do a service call to some fat black bitches house, kids everywhere destroying shit in the apparent. Anyway I pull some plastic dinosaurs and other toys out of the toilet for the second time in a week and she tells me she can't be responsible for what her kids flush down the toilet.

Yeah that's section 8. Can't be responsible for hard labor, can't be responsible for their own fuck trophies. Keep it up Murcia

>it was 3 miles
i stand corrected

like the systemic oppression faced by europeans after centuries of invasion and enslavement from africans (via nw africa going back before even carthage) and asians (primarily sw asia, but also the northern steppes).
your ancestors were oppressors, you just lost in the end.

Then why are blacks hurt the most by low wage immigration?

>Black people shouldn't have to pay taxes
They don't, mostly.
Because they don't have jobs, incomes or homes.

I love how blacks think slavery ended last week.

Irish and Asians, had it bad in the past here but you don't see them asking for free money.

Whites are still keeping blacks oppressed by importing low skilled workers

Kek

Diversity hires have more than made up for it. You fucking get hired (if you actually put on a suit, speak clearly and stop knuckle dragging around with your ass hanging out) or get accepted to schools with half the effort.

and why is that
why would an employer prefer some low wage 2nd language speaker?

all fucking shit skins should fucking hang!

Because they can pay them less. It affects whites, too.

I was with you until irregardless. Why'd you have to drop that shit so hard man?

Well blacks keep voting for democrats who love illegals.

democrats also love dumping money on blacks to make them go away.

exactly
but why is their such discrepancy in the impact on employment rates?

Because blacks are fucking dumb and vote for gibs

Why arent they happy that we saved them from stone age?

the confusion and hypocrisy of the left never fail to impress

blacks complain about a country that gives them a house, and then gives them free money for popping out tons of kids they can't feed.

Too much thinking to figure that out. You need to give them a concrete financial reason to support legislation.

I'm Puerto Rican and Irish through your ignorant ass would call me white. My Irish family came to the us around WWI. When they were considered trash and not called white they never owned slaves or benefited from their work. My Puerto Rican family came to the us in the 1970s post civil rights era. PS Puerto Ricans were slaves to the Spanish who colonized them.
What I'm trying to say is my light skin does not make me owe you shit. I grew up poor too the difference is my parents taught me to respect myself and never ask for hand outs. Lazy coon

Were you enslaved recently, negroid friend?
If yes, no taxes, but I'm afraid you're mixing youself and your long dead ancestors.

Otherwise, I'm not paying taxes either, because , one day in march 324 BC, my grandpa was molested in the street.

thats discrimination, its against the law.
Also white people today are not responsible for slavery, and none of the western blacks have been slaves.

You base your claim solely on skin color, which is racism.
So your proposition is both racist and discrimination.

>So your proposition is both racist and discrimination.
So? You think races are equal?

In terms of rights yes, in terms of biology, no.
For example, asians are less exempt in sports, something can be said for all races.

that's racist

Its genetics, if you think thats racist, complain to mother nature, and or your ancestors for their choices in selective breeding.

Is it racist to note differences in IQs between races?

>What I'm trying to say is my light skin does not make me owe you shit. I grew up poor too the difference is my parents taught me to respect myself and never ask for hand outs.
kek
The whole point of the meme is to highlight the absurdity of this line of thinking on their part

no, its genetics and statistics.
If you think thats racist you have issues accepting facts.

That is super racist of you OP

What I've always hated about these fucks is not their message but that they make it about African Americans SOLELY. This message is true but it applies to the entirety of the lower class NOT JUST FUCKING BLACKS. But they play right into the elite's game and make it a divisive black vs white issue. Fuck you.

Given the opportunities they have in the us compared to what they would have in africa, no actually they should be paying more and working harder to thank the us for what they've done for them.

Blacks are all in prison or on welfare. They dont pay taxes. What are you complaining about?

I agree. They should still be slaves.

Nigger that guy doesn't even exist. I made him up as a joke.
Look at the filename

Any black person who was a slave in the country, or had a parent that was, should absolutely not have to pay taxes.

But the last person who could claim that credit has been dead for decades.

You don't get reparations for what happened to your great great great grandfather.

it's the same shit with affirmative action. either race base admissions are wrong or they're not. discrimination against white people in retaliation doesn't make it equal. fucking idiots skipped the day in kindergarten where they taught 'two wrongs don't make a right'

I'm not black, I just agree with the overall message. You having made him up doesn't detract from that. These blacks want special treatment. They want to be on top of the new social caste system they envision instead of being pro lower class. FUCK THEM.

Here is the thing with the black entitlement mentality. Go back to Africa? I would love to see America offer free flights to any African American who wishes to return to his homeland due to injustices of the past. (keep in mind that most great nations used a slave class in some form). Here is the even greater kicker. You fucking Niggers wouldn't go back to Africa because you have it so good here. I just lop you in with all the transgender, everyone needs a safe place type people.

tl;dr it's our fucking right to commit crimes and destroy society, fuck these whities telling us we can't.

The laws say you cant, dont like the law? then leave or accept the concequences.

The law apply,s to everyone, if you think it doesnt apply to you because of your skin color, then you are a massive racist.

>Fuck you
The purpose of these memes is to highlight exactly what you're saying.

Yeah, this is fucking america, whether the law applies or not is based on your bank account balance and political connections, NOT RACE! America Fuck Yeah!

So, when are the descendants of KANGZ going to pay the Israelites reparations for all that Egyptian slavery?

Cool

Hahaha you fukkin' cuck, ever consider that so many niggers get murdered by each other that your info is meaningless?

>kidnap millions of people
>force them to work and profit off of it
>never repay and expect them to leave

why should people who were born and raised somewhere else go to afrika you nigger? just pay what you owe cuck.

>force them to do slavery work for hundreds of years
>"yeah how about a 300$ flight as reperation"

are you a jew, by chance?

Is this legit or just Sup Forums memeing?

hmm, why don't white people have lots of hardly visible people connected to them that want to kill them but niggers do...
gee golly that's a tough one

Such shitty bait. Stop trolling and attempt to do something with your life, faggot.

So you're not even gonna try to respond? Just totally change the subject and pretend you weren't just embarrassed in front of all these nice non-faggit anons

>kidnap

Stopped reading. American slaves were purchased. Blame the Africans for kidnapping you.

Or blame yourselves for being so incompetent that Africans were able to capture you. Africans who, to this day, have not been able to advance beyond mud huts and spears.

People who died of old age hundreds of years ago cannot pay off people who died off hundreds of years ago.

Giving you anything just because you happen to be black is racism and positive discrimination, its against the law.

trips == truth

true, and the irony is, africa is still full of slavery today, but they dont care about that, its black on black, so fucking racist if you think its ok to hurt people who have your own skin color, but not if the aggressor has a different skin tone.

The latter
See

yes i agree, but only on the basis that they shouldn't be in the country - so they wouldn't pay taxes.
get rid of black people and voilĂ , no black tax payers.

>You should be doing something productive at 3 am
Fuck off faggot you're on Sup Forums too.

Issues accepting facts? But liberals would NEVER have that

I am just getting off work, cunt. There is such a thing as different shifts, retard. If you had a job, you'd know this.

Reparations for slavery cannot be justified on the basis that slave descendants are subjectively worse off as a result of slavery, because they are better off than they would have been in Africa if the slave trade had never happened.
You should thank us, bitches!

'Its not my fault I spent all my money on drugs 'n chains' cried the nignog, 'why is the white man/upper class always oppressing me'

And if you had a job you'd also know there's such thing as free time, which most people have at 3am.

Fukkin' saved, user

'man i was just hanging out on the street corner smoking weed, fighting, and selling dope, why the fuck these racis' cops stopping me??'

Could always just move

kek and all of the lefties totally ignore this

Stfu, idiot.

Notice the guards, they niggers too.

Fake quote btw as he's already admitted to faking others.

Nah we need help paying for your welfare benefits. Yoh don't wants yous mama loses her foods stamps do yea

There's less crazy blacks then there are reporters wanting to video them