How many people have to die before the NOT ALL argument is invalid?

How many people have to die before the NOT ALL argument is invalid?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOT ALL of them, I guess

...yeah I know it isn't funny but I'm bored

Someone important dies

Naww that joke hit me like a truck of peace

All of them, because some muzzies really aren't the snackbar crazy types. Refer to "sweeping generalizations" and "hasty generalizations" for more.

If a 8 year old girl isn't enough to change peoples mind then no one is important enough to change it

If billions wanted you dead you'd be dead already.

yeah they are most are just to pussy to commit any jihad so they just lie and say " MUH BOOK OF PEACE"

I hate how tolerant people are these days.

Almost all of them consider non-moslims as lesser beings. 0,001% will go on a killing spree.

Probably as many as Christians killed before Christianity is considered a terrorist, violent genocidal religion of tyrannical conquerors and xenophobes with religiously extreme points of view. Oh, wait, that hasn't happened with Christianity yet. So I guess it's not gonna' happen to Islam.

You're just a very silly sausage

The quran says to kill all non-believers so its a matter of time

>15 years old
>these days
Kys

LOL love how regressive fags like you bring Christians into a conversation about Muslims please tell me the last terrorist attack committed by Christians ill wait.

>1,400 years
>A matter of time
LEL

Ironically, this isn't true.

Say a billion people in Iran wanted you dead...
>got to find you first
>large distances and oceans
>legal consequences

Jihad is a struggle user, but the far right extremist muslims are the ones who gave us holy war. In Muslim doctrine a Jihad is you, the worshiper striving and overcoming trials sent by God so you can become closer to him.
Not tolerant, logical; it's highly unlikely all Muslims are like Al-Qaeda or ISIS. Think of it as Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK forming a giant aliance causing shitloads of damage via terrorism. The same applies here, the wing-nuts these days have come out in full force and there are many, so they therefore provide the overshadowing reputation.

i'm not 1400 years old

what you wanna do? make islam illegal?

Arent Muslims already in the US AND Europe?

Well, there are 1.6 billion muslims

so if 1.6 billion Muslims each individual commit terrorist acts I guess it would indeed be proven wrong.... In reality it's a 0.00001% though

Yeah christians did the crusades but that was a fucking long time ago. Stop living in the past.

By being a muslim it is your duty as said by the quran to kill non-believers not just " far right extremist"

Yeah! Robert Dear was a few years ago so stop living in the past!

Just about every Christ based violent hate group in the USA, every day, that is underrated. Abortion clinic attackers killing doctors in the name of religion are all Christians. The near extinction of many races by Christian settlers is a historical fact. Open a history book or do a search on hate crimes, it isn't hard. I'm just pointing out calling a religion bad because of its extremists are stupid. Extremism is stupid. I mean, uber-atheists use Christianity all the time to rally people to do horrible things, like the KKK, Adolph Hitler (not really a believer, but he used the faith he was raised in), etc. Blaming the window dressing for a horrible interior is just plain ignorance.

*puts on fedora* all religions should be illegal

When muslims arrive in the US they forget they ever hated anyone. That's my guess.

If you can prove me wrong, do it.
Maybe like Orlando or something.

Actually it's kill all idolaters, but again the far-right extremists have you believing it's non-believers.

lel

And yet in every muslim country there are christians that have also been there for 1000 years living peacfully together .. muslims consider jesus a prophet

Islam is also extremely new relative to Christianity, and the crusades CREATED Muslim extremists that we suffer from today. When Saladin passed, his control of the extremists faded and they grew to what we have today. Islamic extremists will spawn extremism of a new cause that they are hating on, their will probably be some kind of feminist terrorist extremism because of them.

oh so its ok then that "0.00001%" can kill alot of people

If the Orlando thing happen constantly then it would at least prove OP's partially.

#NotAllNazis were responsible for the holocaust.
People have to stop demonizing an entire group. It's ignorant and offensive.

Fuck all Muslims. I'm already at that point. I don't give a fuck what libtards or SJW's think. Islam is fucking cancerous!

Actually it's kill all non-innocents.
Innocents being muslims.

Why do people ignore the Christian terrorism in Africa?

You really want to be right, but you failed again.

i didnt know you were living in the past user :O im from the future where the kkk is basically nonexistent and hitler is dead ! but man them muslims let me tell ya they are a reaaaaal pain like a attack every week

Why do people ignore racism in Africa when it's black governments stealing and illegally deporting whites?

Ah, you're right. In the States you indeed have the redneck christians shooting up abortion clinics. Here in the western part of Europe we don't really have that problem. We only see an increase in violence by citizens with a north african background. Here in the Netherlands that group forms 5% of the country, but somehow manage to do more than half of all severe crimes.

Cool story bruv
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

yeah people who dont worship their god retard

This is accurate

Else we would of shot the whole male population of germany

>completely ignoring the context that the screencap even mentions
Try again?

LOL what?! are you trolling dude you are trolling get out lol

See

pipe down ISIS

christian terrorism in britain by the northern Irish in the 90s

So, abortion clinic shooters are not terrorists? The KKK is still alive and well, living through and hybridding with fringe hate groups, like skinheads and other neo nazi's. Hate groups are terrorists too, just putting them on TV won't make taxpayers fired up to send people oversees because they want the terrorists living a few miles away taken care of.

>would of
So what's your first language?

How many have to die before you yourself do something about it

>nazi's
That's not how you use that apostrophe. id reed ur poast but ur inglish is bad sorry

>christian terrorism in britain by the northern Irish in the 90s
Oh that's right I forgot about that.

Yeah user !! i mean i mean the true meaning of the quran is lost in the translation !!!

I've never understood why people who dislike people due to the religion they choose are bigoted. Personally I think Islam is fundamentally evil but of course I feel the same way about Judaism and Christianity. I think they are all extremist ideologies who's purpose is to put power in the hands of a few people.

"It's only idolators"
"lol context"
Nice taqiyya there

Billion people in Iran.
And then you try to argue that racists aren't completely retarded.

itll never be invalid, because literally its not all

ALLHU ACKBAR

What you are talking about is jihad an nafs which means inner struggle. But how did you think islam spread from africa to asia? It was by the sword and not by inner struggle

lol the ira? they did it for Irish freedom not in the name of god retard

Taqiya was a technique used to avoid persecution in the early days of Islam, and if you think context is irrelevant then you really shouldn't be arguing. Not an argument.

Fight off islam for centuries and now we import them willingly, aylmao.

All them sandfuck jews and arabs ruin this world.

not bigoted but thanks for playing

Sorry user, didn't mean to respond to you.

Former muslim faggot who's parents didn't let be a faggot and vowed to hate everything related to their parents including religion detected.

It wasn't meant to be interpreted with respect to the constraints of the real world or actual facts. It was just a fun thought experiment. Hmm, when did I mention racists?

Yeah, so your point is?

lol im not muslim or ever was muslim ( thank KEK)

Ever trusting someone who will deny their faith, what a great moral stance to follow those without conviction when put to the test

"taqiyya isn't used anymore"
Sure user

No such thing as kitman either I suppose.

That was the same argument I always hear from former muslims. My bad user.

cheesespin.net/

Strawmen aren't arguments.
Try again?

Potential suicide bomber and butt hurt faggot because someone talked about his religion detected.

Funny to complain about strawman arguments when they're the basis for your denials.

Not muslim

Disliking religion is fine.
Generalising 2 billion people with a single word is fucking stupid and makes you a bigot.

Muslims refuse to reform like most religions therefore they are incompatible with modern society.

sure your not but to be safe please stay away from schools, hospitals, churches of non muslim orgins , little girls, camels, goats, and female relatives.

tfw someone is on the same page as you

You CHOOSE your religious beliefs. If you participate in a religion that is homophobic, racist, sexist and endorses slavery then YOU are an evil bigot.

If you think pointing out the flaws in someone's logic is complaining then you have another think coming. Try again?

i think you misunderstood the point of that post i was mock people that say that

Yeah former muslims i've seen mock that same exact thing for some reason.

To be fair user not all of them choose, but they do have a choice to leave ( spoiler alert: they dont)

tru

i've never seen one of these terrible muzzies IRL

but I've seen shitloads of christians with anti-gay signs "demonstrating" at my school. or KKK with christian trappings.. and grew up reading about FRC, AFA, etc spreading anti-gay stuff under christianianity

it's time to deport the Christians . I'm tired of their shit

because formers know the bs argument muslims use ?

If you choose to stay you are choosing to believe

you live in the west retard you are gonna see more Christians then muslims. its people like you that are the problem " its not happening around me so its not a problem HUR DUR"

Sounds good to me

i know... im just saying if i was muslim and i didnt want to be muslim but the treat of death is waiting if i leave i'd stay muslim i like living to much. unless i live in the west where you know...you are free...

Except for the majority who don't participate in that, but that won't make any news headline for morons to read.

OP here i love how a lot of people assume hating the only religion thats committing mass murder IN THE CURRENT YEAR.. is acceptance of other religion

Pat Robertson fucking donated to Africa countries to support Christian terrorism.

are you stupid ? all i ever see is "look at these good muslims they are good so all of islam is good!" when ever a terror attack happens kys plz just die

How many americans have to die in accidental firearm discharhes before mo more gunz?

Question is flawed because it assumes just because it keeps happening it must be the fault of the larger group.

So you misidentify the group through generalization. Ho much more cybercrime before it is time for complete government control of the internet?

A white 8 year old

NONE of religions are good.