Went back and revisited this. It's really not that bad. Catchy indie pop. SO why do people hate it?

Went back and revisited this. It's really not that bad. Catchy indie pop. SO why do people hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxvKuEWeVg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k-pop is better

People call it rich people music
Why is this? I don't pay attention to the lyrics.

rich kids made it

It's actually pretty good. Sup Forums has an irrational hatred for Vampy Weeks though.

Racial/social hangups, maybe.

This is a great album and, as is tradition on Sup Forums, it's hated because normies also like it.

Because they're autistic

yeah VW are good, pretentious cunts hate them because they're accessible to normalfags

youtube.com/watch?v=mxvKuEWeVg8 is still the best thing Ezra has ever done

It was the peak of buttindie, and even that was a low.

>normies calling other ppl normies
lmao

In addition to them going to Columbia, the songs are about Cape Cod, going to college, and other quintessential prep school activities.

>L'Homme Run
that's awesome.
also great tune

>That song where he fights vampires

I think /mu just hates anything that sounds happy

i had to transcribe one of their songs for a job, i cant remember which one it was now

it was pretty gay though, ive heard enough of them for my entire life

faggot

Is that Walcott??

Yup

I distinctly remember going to pick up Domino's with my friend at 1 AM a few years ago and blasting the song on repeat the whole drive

good shit

Who hates it? I want names dammit!!!

Some of the hate stems from young teenagers or otherwise annoying individuals liking something that creates an image surrounding the artist. Like how certain artists are "reddit", thinking of the people who fanboy music and musical artists to an annoying extreme will make us associate the product with its fans, even though the artist has done nothing to produce such distaste. Some is because it's indie pop music or for other legit musical criticisms.

idk, i love it. people wanna be on their high horses about income inequality n that; basically people are jealous they're not ezra tier waspy

I never even listened to vampire weekend but I hate their shitty pseudo-vintage album covers so I avoid listening to them.