xxx - king of the dead

pls dont be so edgy and assault me D:
scary anons

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtube.com/watch?v=c88rAIsEHXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xd

Your musical taste is shit, expand your horizons to some better music, or get the fuck out.

Datsik - Mechano

examples user
Music taste is subjective
there is no shit Music

Nig Jittsu

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night

Slipknot masterace here

98% of people who say this are just salty and don't have anything better to suggest i bet this dude still listens to metallica and thinks hopsin is a good rapper

>examples user
Literally anything other than what was posted.
>Music taste is subjective
True, but some people have bad taste.
>there is no shit Music
Yes there most certainly is, why do you think one hit wonders exist? Hint: they were shit.

Firstly, I am not even close to "salty" I just think he has bad taste alright. Secondly, I don't even know who that Hopsin person is.

waiting to hear your superior music taste

No. Because no matter what I put down you're going to say it's shit to be a troll, so go fuck yourself.

don't really have a favorite song right now

favorite artists:

Porter Robinson
Flume
Kanye West
Pryde
Knife Party
Glass Animals
XxxTentacion
Joji/Pink Guy/ whatever other monikers he goes by
Odesza
Eptic

Mainly electronic but a few curve balls in there

cuz ur Music taste actually is shit?
U wanna feel superior
but ur too insecure to share ur Music ?

Didnt U say any Music is good but the Music that OP put ?

user is being extra retarded again
amen

Superior music for intellectuals only.
Pic very related

Music snobs can choke on a chode.

I don't have any favorites, but there's a few songs that I've had on repeat lately.

King of the Dead is one of them actually. Other than that:

> Sammy Pharaoh - In the Running
> Cyrus - No Calls
> Seether - Fur Cue
> Lifewalker - Hollow Vessels

havent heard this album, i heard like one song off of damn. he's probably a great dude, his voice just sounds a little weird to me in relation to what like, or what i heard. when i have free time i need to give tpab a listen tho

Have a taste of my Superior music taste

Pharcyde - 'running
Kate Tempest - Europe is Lost
Moderat - Therapy
BadBadNotGood - Hedron
Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
Ibeyi - River
Dj Shadow - Bergschrund
Grizzly bear - Two weeks
Chet Faker - Talk is cheap
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Schlomo - Slow decent

Took the time to listen to every song and i think they are all shit.

For sure, his voice is always one of the first things people point out.

But he uses his voice as an instrument, in the sense of setting the tone of the song. If his voice is cracking a bunch, or is in a weird pitch, its for a reason, wether if hes very depressed and emotional like on the song u, or if hes just under the influence like on Untitled 2.

Kendrick Lamar imo is the greatest rapper of all time. I will literally write anyone a 5 page essay on why i think so, with TPAB to back me up.

Just have an open mind, and most importantly patience.
First time i ueard tpab when it released i hated it, but about the 5th time listenimg to it, i finally broke the barrier of liking the sound. The next barrier was the lyrics. And then the messages, and then finally the masterpiece that is TPAB as a whole.

Can agree with some but 50% i don't like.
F.e first song i came across from Porter Robinson "shelter", wtf is that shit?!

don't listen to a lot of music but recently I've enjoyed

>Bon iver
>pusha t
>cat stevens
>pierce the veil
>65daysofstatic
>brokencyde
>foo fighters

Agreed

This

The way he makes characters appear with his voice you can never really tell what he's really like. He just plays the parts of so many people amazingly

brokencyde. Tha fuck, is this band a joke ? I looked up Freaxxx. Who the fuck can even listen to this for 10 seconds

discord.
----------------------
gg/dbet8PV

/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U

You actually like this ?

I know exactly where you're coming from. A majority of the artists i like and albums as well were ones I hated to begin with. bad example but its the only one I can think off the top of my head

I fucking hated Skrillex's recess when it came out besides the 2-3 songs he made to keep everyone on board cause I was the "Skrillex is the best" people

now I look back at it and the shit I hated on it I love it now like fucking Doompy Poompand that one with Chance the Rapper.

you gotta listen to it again and again to respect it, not fucking just listen to it cause it bangs

if ur into Anime u'll love this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=c88rAIsEHXY

They're a lot like death grips in that it's hard to get into but after a couple of listens you feel like you can connect to the singers and their message

Personally I love them and they've helped me through some tough times

>Drake and X in the same song
>Especially the song that everyone claims he coppied

you're gonna make a lot of people mad with that one

>skrillex
.....yea user, thats a really bad fucking example

of course it is. I mean you can't hate cause if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have the taste I have today.

Now where I'm at today I wish he would just go back to FFTL cause fuck pretty much every jack U song but idk what's up with his vocal chords these days

Hard? More like impossible...
Autotune should sue them for slander the way they use autotune.
I mean if they made this with the intent of joking around i would maybe understand, but...

Pretty good, i can relate