Is this worth listening to?

is this worth listening to?

100% go ahead

Sup Forums starter pack

yes. It's one of the best albums of all time

No music is worth listening to.

Stop listening to music.

le floating hands album

Babby's first post-rock but yeah, it's actually good.

Nope, overhyped

god I envy you, to hear the first six minutes of storm with no real experience with post rock

it's a great album, user, sleep is going to blow you away

are you on your deathbed or something?

this was me a couple months ago. it's insane

depends, do you usually listen to kayne west?

Sleep is easily one of the greatest songs I've ever heard.

>babby`s first
Wrong.

F#A#infinity is better

yes

Before I was a Sup Forumstant this was basically one of the first post-rock albums I've ever heard. To this day it's one of my favorite albums of all time and one of the most memorable first listens I've ever had

Please rec me some more post-rock like that. I'm not much of a rock guy, I mainly listen to electronic and other random shit now

yes nigger

it's pleb music

Godspeed You's entire discography is worth listening to really. Constellation as a label has put out way too much amazing music to justify ignoring ANY artist they work with

The first couple times I heard it a few years ago I thought it was really boring. But I've finally started to enjoy a few post-rock albums recently, so I'll probably revisit Godspeed soon.

Of course it's worth listening to. If only to hear what all the buzz is about.

Slow Riot*

hey, Sup Forums, hey
top LOL
is, liek, mucore worth listening?

no.

baby's first would be explosions in the sky or some generic trite like that. You probably just think that because its heavily discussed here.

I knew who GY!BE was before EITS.

I wish I could go back to the first time I heard this. the feeling was genuinely out of body

static and sleep will fuck you up