Has a person or e celeb ever gone as JUST as him so quickly?

Has a person or e celeb ever gone as JUST as him so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4ftmak/adam_on_bestiality/
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well he literally defended animal rape and got his whole fanbase to hate him
So probably not

really?

Yeah. Can't remember the video but he saying it was fine if the animal consented (lol) and that he hated vegans or something, went on a long rant. Basically he's a faggot

>basically he's a faggot
What could ever have given you that impression? Could it be that he is a literal furry?

Oh yeah he's a furfag who is actually gay as well
Guess I shouldn't be shocked

Guess I'm unsubbing then, that's a bit much

literally who

He cares waaayy too much about the ethics of animal fucking to not have had some kind of sexual encounter with a pet.

The fact that people stood by him while he admitted was gay and a furry gave him the thought that people would support him no matter what.

Lmao isn't this dude a furry faggot?

Fuck of with your anti shilling. His opinions were utterly fucking justified, if we kill animals why can't we fuck them? Every argument comes down to eeeew! It's a fucking lifestyle, and if you hate me for it then your on the wrong side of history faggot.

If we fuck women
Why can't we kill them

I hope you seriously consider ending your life

8/10

And as usual no arguments. At the end of the day, who's the guy with nearly half a million fucking subs? Who's the guy people actually fucking like? Get your stupid christian purity out of here.

Are you him? If so most of your subs probably don't know. If they did nobody would watch your shit which is probably why you deleted all your comments on reddit about it

He deleted them to stop brigading, like you philistine fags can only do instead or actually arguing with me

dunno, what happened?

Because we [ideally humanely] kill animals in order to survive, and we can survive just fine without fucking anything, and the animal may be harmed for an extended period of time.

The difference between Peter Singer and Adam is that Singer draws the line at exhibition of preference- Adam would fuck a dog while Singer would get his balls out and let the dog choose to lick them. A girl who gets off riding a horse who then rides a horse with the explicit purpose of getting off is fine, but penetrating a species with an anus not designed for human penises is not. It doesn't have to be black and white.

He went on a rant about fucking dogs and that its okay because they like it

That's bullshit. If they didn't want I they would bite you or something, they want it from other dogs so why not people? And we don't need to eat them you retard
Not what I said

>go to Sup Forums to argue about how much you wanna fuck your dog in the ass

It's a sad life, I bet.

>I like a creator's content but I'm unsubbing because of his personal life

Try thinking for yourself once in awhile

Nothing. People are blowing things insanely out of proportion and he gets threads on here every week now because people are obsessed with him despite how much they say they hate him.

I am? I don't want to support someone who abuses animals, not really a wild choice

>defends animal fucking
>goes on a rant at his own fans
>nothing

>gay furry
Come on

Except he doesn't abuse animals and you're taking comments in a Sup Forums thread seriously without actually thinking about them and investigating yourself. You're prepared to unsubscribe from somebody who produces content you like because someone on Sup Forums told you he fucked animals. Congrats.

Does anyone remember in his Nymphomaniac review when he said how it was morally correct for Lars Von Trier to assert in the film that someone who's sexually attracted to kids but never acts on the perversion is still a good person?

It's kind of weird, because I always thought he was drawing a parallel to him being a furry then.

But nope, turns out he's okay with fucking animals without consent. Oh well.

he thinks the punishment for beastiality is too harsh. He said something about punishing crimes based on the amount of damage they create and not on "emotional gut reactions" or "eww". He's actually a faggot so that's probably the reason for his views as being gay used to illegal and was punishable.

He obviously does. Nobody gets that fucking passionate over it without personal experience. Besides, you don't buy newspapers with a political viewpoint you don't agree with, why should I watch videos from a guy I don't want to give money from my views? It's not like he was that great anyway, it's not a big deal for me.

thats just a meme

Who the fuck is this guy even?

source?

Nah I was on the subreddit at the time and he defended doing it entirely. He said animals could enjoy it and consent and when people asked what an animal does to consent he just ignored them. He's a fag

Check his reddit account

When did this happen? Please someone linkmthat video(s)

How is that weird? Because a mental problem that someone can't help automatically makes someone evil even though they resist its impulses?

he did a live stream and talked about it on reddit i believe

Great argument

I keep hearing this. But there isnt a video anywhere. Are people just parotting rumors or is there actually source?

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/4ftmak/adam_on_bestiality/
Video and his (non deleted) comments

Except the fact you didn't reply to that other guy

top kek
thanks man
the cringe is real
I will think about this the next time he goes on a pretentious ramble about some artsy fartsy bullshit

lol why would I waste my time trying to argue against someone who's brain is so small they think it's okay to stick their dick inside an animal

your the one who wants to fuck their dog lmao you've already lost

Are there fury pictures of him?

I've always found his voice to be so fucking annoying.

Completely monotone but also high pitched.

Fucking why was he even popular? His videos aren't even that entertaining. Just him nitpicking shit to oblivion. like 1-2 laughs a video.

wtf is furry_irl

I swear man I remember watching parts of it, I feel like he was playing a video game or something when he was talking about it (very calmy and passionately I remember him speaking) I mostly read the reddit comments

he didn't defend it entirely as he views some of it as abuse and rape.

Has anyone got the pasta about Adam encouraging people to have sex with dogs or whatever?

Anyway, he's not very insightful and refuses to watch films made before 1980 because the special effects ruin his "immersion" as if its a videogame. The sole exception is Holy Mountain which is still from the 70s and its the Jodorowsky film he seems to have seen despite rating it as his favourite ever. It speaks a lot of about him since he clearly can't use his imagination or handle something that isn't as realistic as possible and he apparently only watches movies where there are extensive special effects.

not saying that he's isn't a cunt but you're using the ad hominem fallacy.

"Adam on Bestiality"

reddit .com/r/YMS/comments/4ftmak/adam_on_bestiality/

I agree with you, all he is, is just one of those kids that thinks they're hip because they're cynical.
Being cynical is boring now.

>faggot furry
>"oh man my childhood was so fucked up I DON'T wanna talk about it."
>If he had one chance to direct his dream film he would use it on fucking Death Note

Fucking wew lad, this guy is a shitcunt

He's a dogfucker who cares

You new kids on the block sure do love this JUST meme. Why?

Did you even read my post?

It's weird that Adam thinks someone who's sexually attracted to something that can't consent should resist their urges and not fuck that which cannot consent, unless you apply the same rules to him and his hard on for dogs.

He's basically applying special reasoning to his own sexuality by condemning acting on paedophilia but accepting acting on beastophilia.

I've been looking for it for ages, he deleted it so it's hard to find

>Death Note

people take this guy seriously? dear jesus

Because le reddit army has arrived

Something to think about it the fact that I've argued with pedos and zoophiles on here and they always give the exact same arguments while criticising the other

He encouraged people to fuck dogs

What?

"Nobody gets that passionate unless they actually fuck animals!" is not an argument either and is flawed thinking. And regardless, he's still showed that his actions are so easily swayed by comments on Sup Forums.

>made before 1980 because the special effects ruin his "immersion"
I dont even think that old movies are automatically the best or anything, but this attitude is so fucking pleb, I cant believe he even dares to say this. Like even a total movie normie would look weird at you for being so shallow about art. To me thats more disgusting than that dog thing

you're attacking him instead of his arguments because it's easier. It's a logical fallacy. Reducing him doesn't effect his arguments, they stand on their own.

Isn't fucking animals what led to Aids crossing over to humans; like one guy fucking a chimp once pretty much directly led to the deaths of millions, trillions of dollars in cash, labour and capital being wasted, and gay rights being pushed back by at least a decade. TBQH senpai that preventing a repeat incedent of that would pretty good reason against fucking animals.

People linked his opinions which math exactly with what people have said, why the fuck you would support someone like him is beyond me

No I dont. How?

That's not at all what you said in your previous post. Articulate your ideas better.

People have already debunked his dumb arguments. You shouldn't even need to argue against this kind of thing

>Nah I was on the subreddit at the time

Go back there and never return you fucking faggot

well, it extends to other people as well. Some might have some reasonable beliefs even if you disagree with them personally.

All of his arguments on cinema have been debunked?

>People I won't actually list have debunked these arguments that I won't actually list
>I don't like this opinion so it's obvious that objectively you shouldn't have to argue against it

They aren't reasonable beliefs, you shouldn't abuse animals in any way. It's hard to argue that that's ok

Literally click the link to the reddit thing you retard

>Hey, we should fuck some dogs.

They're just arguing for the sake of it, I'm not here to do that, it's a fairly obvious topic

Good thing that's not what he said

How can people even agree with that shit

Animals shouldn't have any rights if we're ok with eating them, desu. We don't need meat to survive in this day and age. Either they're sentient enough to have "some rights"(lol?) or they're what we define them as: property. Last time i checked no one cared if i stepped on an ant, so why should we care about dogs when pigs are shown to be smarter than them?

He literally did encourage people to fuck dogs, the post gets put in these threads from time to time. I don't have it but if you keep the thread open it might show up

not saying that i agree with that but he might have other perfectly sound beliefs and thoughts.

We are OK to kill animals, because we have to in order to get their food. Torturing them is something different

By that logic the most intelligent animals (humans) shouldn't have rights

Except we dont need them to survive anymore. Especially in a country like the US where we waste it on shit like mcdonalds.

Not really. He's arguing based on level of consciousness.

I'd very much love to see that post if it exists. And some actual context would be great too instead of just some post that people will blindly use to make him out to be worse than he actually is.

>people eat animals and that's bad
>because one bad thing happens every bad thing should be allowed to happen

>supporting the fact that doggos are getting raped
heartless!

There is the reddit thing already in the thread

You can believe very hard in your vegan dreams if you want, but the reality is, that animals get killed for meat and that this shouldnt allow us to threat them like we want to. You can fuck them after they are dead, if you so desire to

>Not really. He's arguing based on level of consciousness.

Literally the first post I've made in this chain of posts, and simply a response to someone assuming something wrong about another post's implications.

"I stand by my controversial opinions. I do not believe that sex with animals should be encouraged, but I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive sexual relations with animals. To say that there is no such thing is incredibly ignorant and illogical. Objective reasoning matters more to me than emotional gut responses. I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross."."
-YMS

And where in that is he encouraging people to fuck dogs?