Every anime is bad for the following reasons:

Every anime is bad for the following reasons:

>Bad acting
>The worst writing
>The most ridiculous and yet trite plots
>100% of the time the character development is either forced or cliched
>Archetypal characters. There are no original personalities in the entire genre.
>All anime art directors copy from eachother. There are few if any original art directors in the entire industry
>Exploits the talents of animators, colorists, and storyboard artists to create an ultimately artless product

Why do you consume this garbage? Why do you have no standards for your entertainment?

Arguing opinions on the Internet is not very productive, as most people can't give a concrete reason why they like something. Most "arguments" end up with both parties insulting the other, and no real progress is made. That being said, I like the boobs.

Stop it

Holy shit, it's Gordon Cole!

You didn't even mention voice acting. Voice acting is always trash.

So you're arguing why you don't like arguing opinions on the internet?
I agree - one if the most consistent sources of underboob. Girls fixate on cleavage for some reason.

Stop fucking around boi that was the first on my list.

i .. MOSTLY agree. although i do think some animes are worthwhile, 90% of it is just pure fucking cancer.
there are like 999999 shows that are literally just highschool girls going about their day. there's always the same 3-4 character tropes. ALWAYS. doesn't matter if the comedy is actually good, the tropes ARE ALWAYS FUCKING THERE.
there's the goofy girl with the hair spike..
there's the "smart" girl who's sole purpose is to create the same kinda stupid fucking jokes as in ever other show. she never laughs.
there's the big titted blonde girl.
there's the occasional cute little loli girl who always talks in a suuuper annoying way to make her seem "cute".

that's it. i just described the 3-4 main characters of about 1000-2000 different animes. that's how fucking bad it is.

I like it because it kills time

most anime creators don't do anything fucking new they just do the highschool bullshit over and over and over and over and over.

JFYI... highschool in Japan isn't even that fucking fun. I've been there. a few years ago i was there as an exchange student. ( go ahead call me a weeb idgaf i wasn't there FOR anime i was there cus i got to know about it cus of anime )

you go to school from 8-16:30 every day and yea. most of the time you're just being quiet in your classroom. highschool in the US or certain countries in Europe is way better and much more fun.

i don't fucking get Japanese obsession with highschool life. glorifying it as some super entertaining bullshit.. which it is not. actually really boring.

The same argument could easily be made about western cartoons
Still watching ed edd n eddy

sure it could. but at least there aren't like 100 studios copying that shit over and over just cus it worked one time for the successful, good studios.

>i only watch shounen
lmao

I was going to say the same thing

The Simpsons, Adventure Time, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Beavis & Butthead, Batman: The Animated Series, Ren & Stimpy, South Park. Ect.

>This is just naming a few

There's not only an emphasis on originality American art direction, there's a similar emphasis with unique writing and talent.

With anime it's basically big googly eyes and big titties, the same acting, and the same 3 genres across the board.

Unless you're based Miyazaki. Only Miyazaki understands this.

everyone tell this moodkilling faggot to kill himself.

I mean if you can make a good case, I'm a very open-minded and progressive thinker. I've just concluded that all anime is objectively bad through my years on this planet and I just wanted to ruin somebody's day because my life isn't exactly what I wanted it to be. We all knows this. This is the case 90% of the time here. There's no use covering it up.

"ohh look at meee im so much better than all of you stupid faggots because i think we're all equal and deserve respect hurr de durr de durrr!!!"

not even the devil can save you from your self appointed maturity and artificial complexity. your trips now belong to the poster beneath me.

kill yourself

nice trips bro

How could a medium be narrowed down like that?

It's not like anime is a genre which is forced to the same standard of quality and structure?

Lots of it is for kids and/or cynically produced for commercial gain,
but it's not like anime itself inherently has to be that way or always is like that.

Am I missing something? Did I just take some weird-ass bait?

You misquoted me sir. That's a demerit. This post is vull in noid.

whatever crybaby. tell it to your friends on twitter

>How could a medium be narrowed down like that?

The same reason I can write off every Crunk album.

>It's not like anime is a genre which is forced to the same standard of quality and structure?

That's the problem

>Lots of it is for kids and/or cynically produced for commercial gain,
but it's not like anime itself inherently has to be that way or always is like that.

If it's just for kids, I agree. That's who it should be for.

>Am I missing something? Did I just take some weird-ass bait?

Naw I mean it

kill yourself

lol twitter sick slam

true post is true.
and yet I still watch fucking anime.
May I receive stage 2 lung cancer.

this in a nutshell. the power fantasy gimmick reached its peak with fist of the north star and has been ridden like a dead horse for the subsequent 30 years, now with pedo-bait flavoring. don't like it? enjoy some slice of life moe. still don't like it? well, i think you're just being unrealistic now.

How come the penises are always depicted as severed? Is it still gay if I eat the dicks Fear Factor Joe Rogan style?

gay and necrophilic

that's why they make stupid fucking animes about highschool life in a Western style.
They have such a boner for actually being able to fuck around in school, and having cool laid back teachers, and socializing during class.
Japanese people are fucking boring in general and that's why animes suck.

Remember that the target audience has the aesthetic sophistication of pond scum. They're incapable of appreciating anything better. You might as well ask a pig why he doesn't listen to Bach.

Also, kill yourself.

implying that Ed Edd n Eddy wasn't a timeless classic that shook the foundations of Cartoon Network for underpriviledged children around the world.

what is this "Fist of the North Star" and why is your grammar so awful?

tru

yeah, japanese youth-culture from the 80s-90s got so comfy and milquetoast that the kids who grew from it became very unimaginative adults, trying to copy and improve on work from a prior generation whos imaginations formed from more strain.

same as here in the west. grown men who never knew any other pressure besides home life and academics. peace is a comfortable but barren soil.

>watching anime for the plot

haha lol. i don't think Japanese people are boring but yea i agree they have a total boner for Western schools. Japanese schools are strict as fuck. been there done that. teachers and staff treat you like you're 12 ( in terms of what you're allowed to do etc ) in comparison to the West.

>obviously never watched pokemon

Opinions are like assholes. The only people who flaunt theirs really shouldn't be proud of doing so.

agreed for the most part. what bugs me the most is that it all looks the same, so generic, and its all over-polished, too "perfect".

I dont like most anime, but there are a few that I found enjoyable.

Trigun
Mushishi
xxxHolic
Cowboy Bebop

Those all stood out from the crowd for me.

And then there were the ones that didnt really stand out much, but I still like

Inuyasha
One Punch Man
Samurai Champloo
Attack On Titan
Space Dandy
Not necessarily in that order, and Im forgetting a few

NARUTO is a fucking masterpiece
what other animes draws you into its universe?