The (((feds))) are at it again

The (((feds))) are at it again.
" care about an Amish KY farmer being railroaded into prison by an out-of-control federal agency!
Sam is 56, so even a paltry 20 years (of the 68 possible) could be a life sentence. And the feds might be able to take his farm if the judge makes the fine big enough.
All this over an innocent labeling infraction! Thank you!"
What can we do to stop (((them)))?

change.org/p/free-ky-amish-farmer-samuel-girod?recruiter=679534478&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyt.com/content/news/WKYT-Investigation-Amish-farmer-in-jail-awaiting-trial-facing-time-in-federal-prison-411915635.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i bet if the Amish were black this would actually get some support.
this is going to be the death of whites one day.
Not caring about others

(((labels))) deserve respect

Sounds like they really want that farm. Nothing we can do.

the label got changed and hes being sued over claims made by customers. he is not allowed to produce chickweed anymore.
Maybe it does cures cancer

So an Amish snake oil salesman got busted for bogus magic health claims on his root and weed salves.

Sounds like the system working as intended.

That was settled, he changed the label,

I have no sympathy for parasites who prey on the vulnerable and scared. He should never have claimed it fought cancer in the first place. Not to mention the Amish are the #1 operators of puppy mills in the U.S., and just generally terrible to their animals. (Deafening horses with ice picks.)

Looks like another (((triggered faggot))) is shitposting again

>Sounds like the system working as intended.
/thread

What dont you get, That got settled, he changed the label
Why are you shilling so hard, are you a monsanto employee going after the dudes farm ?

You wouldn't do anything anyways you lazy cunt

you do realize, ppl can see you samefaging by the user count right?

I think it's you who's failing to understand that just because he got caught and changed it afterward, it was his original intent that damned him. You virtue-signaling mouth breather.

Yeah we read the one paragraph article you posted, really informative. As clickbaity and emotional as anything on tumblr/Sup Forums/reddit

here.
Try again, little boy.

Yeah that's why it went from 4 to 5 when I posted you retard. Any other newfag comments?

even if he fucked up on the labeling, murdering niggers get way less for raping whole families to death.

Thats not what this is about, HE ALREADY CHANGED THE LABEL. are you dyslectic?

Sweden and the U.S. don't share the same court dumbfuck

Not *dyslexic, but I think you might be autistic.

Are you retarded? You don't get off free because you stop your shooting rampage halfway through.
>b-b-but hurr durr more retarded shit

America is still letting their niggers run around freely, you fuckweed

It's exactly what this is about. We know what sort of person he is. A huckster, looking for a rube to buy his magic cure-all, and he's just mad he can't market to dumb yuppies who buy into homeopathy.

The real question is, why are you using the internet, Angus? Shouldn't you be back on the farm fucking a calf and getting ready for Derr Churchen?

Got what he deserved

It wasn't half way true , IT WAS SETTLED.THE LABEL GOT CHANGED

That doesn't disprove my point that you're a dumbfuck and the US and Sweden aren't the same country. I also live in a city, don't see blacks running around doing anything but fighting other blacks. Take your buspirone and stay inside if you're this autistic

An idiot got what he deserved. Why should he get our sympathy again?

so wait
"(((...)))" is code for The Jews right?

Is code for "Holy fuck, look at my autism."

NIGGERS

how can any of us know it was settled? because a retard who thinks the US and Sweden share a court system said so? or is it because the online petition he posted that doesn't mention it wants our signatures?
>hur durr SETTLED! SETTLED! NIGGERS! SETTLED!

Right because blacks never victimize whites at all, nor do they take up 50% of your taxes.

Actually, most welfare dollars are consumed by whites in red states. Dumbass.

THEMOREYOUKNOW.gif

Don't care (((faggot))) an hero

"Bled profusely from her genitalia"

Diamonds! !

If you are anti hippy you are right winged right, so why the conflict of not giving a fuck about private property being infringed?

if you actually read it you would have known

You are just a nigger triggered by my 2e comment arnt you

Originally but the hicks and autists who congregate together had to meme it to death. So now it means: feminism, distrust of government, distrust of fed goverment but love of state goverment, dislike of state government but love of trump, blacks, Arabs, muslims, Turks, Saudis, Russians, EU, Merkel, etc. I saw pro-Isreali Sup Forumss using it once

((())) anymore just signifies the poster is a retarded snowflake, like op.

Dude making medical claims on his products. You can't do that shit, its snake oil tactics.

He wants to sell his shit, then do it, but you can't make claims on the label that are easily proven false. He dug his own grave.

I don't give a shit about religious wackadoos who fuck around and get in trouble with the Gubmint, get told to stop, and keep doing it anyway. Then try to garner sympathy online with, as was mentioned already by someone else, clickbaity slacktivist articles and petitions that leave you to search for the actual information anyway.

I care plenty about private property rights. You're the autistic Sup Forums mong making assumptions about me and my beliefs.

>by my 2e comment arnt
what did he meme by this?

It means that the kikes are behind it, faggot

Lotta fucking retards ITT.

I did read it retard. If you would have read your links you would know Sweden is in Europe, not North America.

How triggered are you right now?

Sure, this is why the label got changed, that got settled.

How is that a counterpoint to Sweden not being in the US?

>.THE LABEL GOT CHANGED

And yet...
>The “medical claims” were in fact customer testimonials contained in a brochure about Sam’s products! These testimonials are no different than Amazon reviews.

If the pamphlet was published by Sam, he belongs in jail. Fucking snake-oil salesman preying on cancer victims.

Oh yeah, he's also making something he's claiming is a medicine, but won't allow FDA inspection of the premises.
Fuck Sam.

considering you resentment to the person in question just happening to be an amish, i say you dont give a flying shit about private property.

And his brochures had the same medical claims on them, it didnt get settled, dude was pawning off a product that didnt work as advertised.
>inb4 those are like amazon reviews

fuck you, amazon explicitly says they dont endorse reviews posted by other users, he had it on his fucking brochure.

Lotta snobby denial artists ITT

>All welfare = homes with kids
Kek. user you are absolutely retarded. Just like Sweden is a state, right?

im not the one triggered by some random img, Mohammad isnt even a nigger, he is a sand nigger.

why are you being retarded about some random img? and using it to support your entire believe

No, and try to use some relevant, credible statistics, instead of just the inane, groundless bullshit image macros you find on Sup Forums.

well what you say is most important

So jews made anti-jewish "intellectuals" start hating their states? So much mental gymnastics with autists

>yes

They indeed were reviews, how nice of you to actually read the thing.
>backpedaling

>I'm winning another one Mom!! MOOOOOM!

well at least you made it here

you do know that cash assistance is just one of the many benefits minorities fucking your country up receive right.

>again with the diversion to sweden.

>They indeed were reviews, how nice of you to actually read the thing.
The moment you use anything on your product brochures, they become YOUR CLAIMS. It is as good as if it was written on the label.

Lol,
>i dont like sources, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
See

This. Go back to your echo chamber OP where at least everyone is on the same level of intellectual laziness.

but it was settled, he changed the title

>bad sources

Because shitting into your hands and then screaming "I WIN!" is the same thing as getting a trophy, right spergy?

Hopefully this Amish prick dies in a jail cell. Fuck Kentucky backwoods sister fuckers.

How am I being retarded user? You said everyone was samefagging, you posted an image macro of Muhammad and Sweden and used that to rant about niggers and the US before backtracking. How much more do we need to explain your autism to you? Isn't that your handler's job?

roolin

No shit retard, finally, you grasped a point. But somehow turned full blown autism again

Dumbass, governments pay poor people not to starve to death.
_Somebody's_ got to be on the bottom.
As long as those aren't (generally) white people, most welfare goes to brown people.
It's like you're pissed off at them for being poor.
In the US in particular, most people on welfare are working poor, so you _could_ fix this by raising minimum wage, but oh noes, a big mac might cost 1-2% more!

That would be with the Mormons user

Rawlin for 9-0...

Is the horse dubs?

You are engaging in topical conversation way beyond the scope of this limited autist that crawled out of Sup Forums to fling his own shit around so he'll get more tendies.

like trolling isn't the highest form of autism

>Dumbass, governments pay poor people not to starve to death.
Poor ppl should starve to death, their genetics need to be culled.

retard alert

wkyt.com/content/news/WKYT-Investigation-Amish-farmer-in-jail-awaiting-trial-facing-time-in-federal-prison-411915635.html

i wonder what the welfare usage was for the high levels or european immigrants from the 1840s to the 1930s
not taking a position, that data just isn't in this chart

you are seriously supporting a bernie supporter. if you want more money dont be a burger flipper aged 30

Of course he's going to divert to sweden, you thought swedish courts and burger courts were the same. kek. It made me think you were a complete retard too before I read the whole thread

Now I know you're actually autistic. Not like Sup Forums autistic but irl autistic. Sorry bud

Minumum wage in Australia is actually like $18 now lol.

But them christian families with 7-12 kids on Government Benefits because they don't use birth control are totally and completely different than niggers not using birth control.

Johnathan Swift was actually autistic? Damn

>all those fucking buzzwords and appeal to empathy instead of an actual fucking argument

Get the fuck out. Go to Reddit or something to shill, don't do it here, fuckwit.

>retard retard autism autism
>plz respond

ITT: everyone shit on op

7-8's already getting ready for me

fuck the amish. theyre as sanctimonious and useless as sjw's with all the stubborness of inbred southern baptist rednecks.

I know this will be difficult for you to understand, but replying to someone is not the same thing as supporting them. Also, I wouldn't presume to know which political candidate he supports or has because he supports a higher minimum wage. That's just common sense, you fucking mental child.

>>plz respond
>still responds
kek. That was my second post and you proved my point. I'm not going to say anything hurtful though, what with your condition and all

>can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am

serious shit flingers in this one

Who the fuck are you and where are you from using the word autist as slander on Sup Forums

Op same fagging this shit hard. Did the old Amish guy diddle you when you were a kid?

I live in Oklahoma, I can testify to this. First of the month the pregnant barefoot 4 kids trampstamp, obese mom in an electric cart with a Betty boop shirt, fill the walmarts to spend the foodstampers and spend the welfares.

>>retard retard
>>autism autism
did op pokevolve halfway through writing this

Are you so autisticly assblasted that you're really going to be in denial that literally everyone else ITT has roasted you and then pissed out the flames?

>has been trying to squeeze by the law for decades
>kept trying to weasel more ways to say his snake oil is magic when he's told he can't
>kept investigators from inspecting where he makes the shit
He's probably got a meth lab or a kid he rapes in there, the Amish are pretty much universally horrible.

I understand everybody's arguments.. but can we pay attention to the fact that i have dildos for hands.