Why does the asshole man always get the slit?

Why does the asshole man always get the slit?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

But user you are my best friend

it's because being an asshole takes confidence, and having confidence gives you higher social status, which is ultimately what women like. there are many non-assholes who get girls too because of their high social status

Women like men who are interesting. What's the most interesting thing you've ever done OP?

>Why does the asshole man always get the slit?
Literally dominance.
Women are prewired to go for the most dominant, confident males, as they make better providers and protectors. They don't want someone who's as if not more emotional then they are, and won't stand up for themselves.

Imagine yourself as an actual animal, animals have pecking orders for mating. Only the strongest, most dominant males get their choice of pussy. All the others fight over what the alpha male hasn't already took with him.

>Pic related (you)

I used to be like you, until my sluts cheated on me.
Now I'm MrFuckYourGirl.
I look good, smell good, and fuck your girl good.
That's what girls want.

that's strange, I'm none of the things in your post, and I have a GF?

Sounds like a textbook case of self loathing. Keep telling yourself that girls only go for.. whatever the fuck fantasy you're stuck in.

Loneliness is a choice, you're making it.

change your thoughts, change your life.

OR

continue in this sad path, and be passed by. nobody finds loathing attractive. It's okay to loath, but stop confusing it with 'life'

get help. get the fuck off Sup Forums. this place won't help you.

again, completely subjective. This applies in 0 ways to my wife.

Sup Forums loves rhetoric

>Being an asshole takes confidence
I would argue that it's the other way round

>Sup Forums expert

>they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke

Also known as "adults".

women like a real man, that's it

at the end of the day, whatever you think makes you special, it really does not

put on your big boy pants, stop frequenting this board and go out there, you big stupid fucking loser nigger

Not this tired old pasta again.

the key is listening to black music and saying nigga out loud in public. a lot of pussy comes after that i can guarantee you

>they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke

I wouldn't date a girl that doesn't drink beer or swears either

But how did you get on that smoking thingy, only smoking girls like smoking men, otherwise every kiss tastes like licking cold cigarette ashes

You can be confident and competent without being an asshole, and women will love you for it.

Being a jerkass is a supplement for when inferior men only have one or the other. It works if you cater to women who aren't themselves both confident and competent.

It's like people who go into the business and law fields. They generally have something deeply and internally wrong with them, and use it to cover that up and fall to "muh salary" nonsense whenever you criticize them for being ultimately empty people. A man of actual character, however, can live just as richly with a million dollars as he can with zero.

is that at a college dorm?

nah, it does take confidence. maybe they're insecure but that's not the same thing.

wasn't there moar?

way to state the obvious user

Jesus fucking christ you realize you're trying to find some overarching pattern for 50% of the human population? Just say hey to one who's in your league. If you're a 1 the date a 1 if you're a 2 date a 2 or a 1 etc. Don't expect to get some hot bitch if you don't work out enormous amounts to counteract your shitgenes. Get in shape, get some fucking balls, and say hey to one sometime without doing something overtly offensive and you'll get some ass.

what college this happen at?

I think you just answered your own question. You're a beta faggot, of course no one wants you

Off to reddit with you

Just accept who you are OP and stop being a pussy about it. There's more to life than inserting what you're piss with into where a female pisses. Just do what you like, and if you like whipping about being a pussy then just whip and continue being a pussy. You're probably just groaning for attention.

Can we save this thread by having someone post lolitsbrit7 photos in it

Stop being a pussy and man the fuck up, get a girl, fuck her ass, make her love it.

sauce

Women like men who have the domination to let her know that he could snap her like a twig, but trusts him enough to know that he won't.

some chicks are fucking stupid

You're somewhere on the autism spectrum

So what you say is to drink beers and fight people on street? worldstar hiphop is full already of dumb men getting killed by punch for nothing reasons. Sorry, no thanks.

It's true watches at $ 0?

lol at this entire thread, delusional manbabies