MM/DD/YYYY > DD/MM/YYYY

MM/DD/YYYY > DD/MM/YYYY

Yes

NO FUK U

>americucks still use Fahrenheit

the only usable form is

YYYY.MM.DD

only fags will say otherwise

im sorry but why the fuck would you put things in the wrong order? you build up in time from days to month to year. I dont know if americans are retarded or just like making life harder for themselves

Every time I see a date, I take 20 mins to determine which order it is in. Us Americans sure are so stupid. We cannot figure out how to exist amirite?

inch, yard, mile... who the fuck invented such bullshit?
cm, m, km... it's easy, it's logical and in every way superior to this fuckin' ameican measurements.

same thing with the date.

from DD to MM to YYYY
for fucks sake americans are so stupid.

OP tell me how you achieved this level of logical coherence

DD/MM/YYYY organizes time in ascending order of the size of the units of time. e.g., day is shortest, month is longer than day, year is longest.

MM/DD/YYYY organizes them in ascending order according to the potential for each field to reach its maximum value. for example, there are only 12 months in a year, so it goes at the beginning because there can only be so many months. however, the Day field can go up to 31; since 31 is larger that 12, it comes next. then the year can go up to 9,999, so obvs that goes last.

and that's why the Americans put Month first. It's not random; it's just a different way of organizing the months and days.

>then the year can go up to 9,999, so obvs that goes last.
I meant the year goes on infinitely. sorry, I'm very tired.

Are there any Americans on here that actually have the date format set as DD/MM/YYYY on there PC, mobile etc ?

Educated retards are still retards. No one is in this thread to do anything except repair their fragile ego by insulting things they're too stupid to understand.

DD.MMM.YYYY/MMM.DD.YYYY > all

05.Jun.2017

Zero ambiguity.

2nd one.

USA isn't organizing based on the length of time, they're organizing based on the maximum value of each field.
so this image is invalid due to the fact that the image on the right doesn't apply to the same kind of algorithm 'Majority of the world's countries' uses.

It's still logical, though.

I'll admit; nearly every other way the US measures things is retarded. The Imperial System is bullshit; associating measurements with objects like cups and feet is something a child would do.

but MM/DD/YYYY is fine, and so is Fahrenheit.

Well my phone spells everything out. The lockscreen just says, "Mon, Jun 5, 2017" and my computer does something similar.

This!

This is funny, because it replaced letters O and P (OP) with a bundle of sticks known as a "faggot". Implying that OP is a faggot. Well played!

Americans can't do anything right. Their toilets are swimming pools and the like watching each other take shits in public toilets with that massive door gap. They cut up baby dicks, go bankrupt from shit like snakebites, They live in tornado alleys and thank God when the neighbour's house gets blown away but not theirs. The only good American is an unpatriotic American.

I do. I do a lot of work with our London office and ALL my dates are set that way to avoid any confusion. However I do the 5-June-2017 format instead of the 5-6-2017 format to further avoid confusion.

Dilduck.

So much this!

i don't necessarily agree with it but personally feel it's cooler this way and we should all adapt to OP's new world order

otherwise