FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOSS. its just a fucking reskin of the first one and this one is a piece of fucking shit...

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOSS. its just a fucking reskin of the first one and this one is a piece of fucking shit. theres no fucking point in bringing the summons because it justs gives him an even bigger health buff and even then im all out of fucking effigies.

and the fact of having to fucking slog through a gauntlet of douchey mobs just to get to a boss that is so fucking cunty it has to buff itself 3 times (or at least thats how many i think because i haven't gotten past half health).

MY DPS IS FUCKING FINE, 30 40 DEX BUILD WITH +10 RICARDS RAPIER. what is even more bullshit is that "from my mothers cunt software" is going to force me to grind a fuckton of souls into vitality just so i can tank this cheeki cunt. I'm not a fucking pussy so i don't put points into health like a dipshit. I'm proud that my stamina bar is bigger than my health bar. NOT TO FUCKING MENTION I HAVE TO TAKE DAMAGE WHILE I'M NEAR THE FUCKER TOO. ITS JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!! The ONLY fucking reason im fighting this boss is because i don't have any smelter wedges to fight the other cunt boss.

cant forget this fucking stupid tree ass nigger

Is this dark souls 3?

ds2 dlc

My blood pressure would never be able to handle this game.

Never give up, and only try alone

yeah yeah yeah, i think i have to take a break though. i had an urge to throw my dog against a wall.

Fuck you man. It ain't the dogs fault you suck.

>stamina bar is bigger than my health bar
theres a difference between being fucking retarded and being a pussy op

i couldnt help it, i feel like a fucking psychopath. I wasnt going to throw my dog against a wall because i was mad. It was like i wanted to do it because i thought it would be funny.

i just get so fucking sadistic when i ragequit.

The boss is easy, but I agree getting to him can be a bit of pain in the ass

equip max fire def armor for helmet, chest, greaves, and legs. even if your phys def sucks your elemental def will be enough to resist the fire damage. it's better to roll to the left rather than the right; circle around him and hit him once or twice then back off. when he catches his sword on fire use a healing item

also gold pine resin cause he's weak against lightning

Brah
Chill you fag, he's really easy
He's literally just a slower smelter
The run to him is the only annoying part
If you're on ps4 I can fuck him up for you

He's blue for a reason retard, he doesn't inflict fire damage, it's magic damage.

thanks for the offer but im on pc. the real problem is my build is just not suited for him

all i have is my quickness but even then im stuck losing to much health to his bullshit constant damage. I have no ranged to attack him with because my sorceries are useless.

Alright listen my dude
Reallocate your points
Dex and int is for fags
distribute your points to str, ADP, end, vgr
2h a giant hammer wearing the painting Guardian set and roll attack everything
You're welcome

Just grind out all the mobs on the way until they don't respawn. Inflict dark on your weapon, use heavy armor and just hit him hard. Maybe some magic res. if u got. Thats all there is to it.

Get gud.

>slog

Fuck off noob