What's going on in this lake Sup Forums?

What's going on in this lake Sup Forums?
As far as I'm aware these three lakes have been abandoned for years but there's something going on here. What causes that motion in water? Some kind of filtering or something?

Maybe its rhe wind that causes the water to mke waves like the ocean or something the moon
I dont now im not very smart

/thread
You and me both bro.
Can someone with some brain cells that isn't haf give some ideas?
Bumping with pwn.
Thanks

looks like aerification pumps to supply the pond with oxygen.

the little house at the bottom is propably providing power to the pumps.

The purpouse is either experimental or to remove nutrients from the surrounding farmlands.

this

Two aeration pumps with 10 heads a piece.
Probably a fishery, they just pump tons of air and food into water to support as many fish as possible

Oh right okay so it could be a runoff pond for something that they're trying to clean up?
It's near stansted airport. I went for a walk over there a year or so ago and everything was empty and half torn down, no motion or life in any of the the lakes from what I could see. Was going to take my rod over there to see if I could pull anything out of any of them. Waste of time you think?

So it's not aliens being kept under water in special water prisons to closely mimic the atmosphere of their own water planet?

What's that thing?

Nah doo it. The pumps are to keep the fish alive.

Fiah breeding facility. Place to grow on the fry.

By the look of the lakes, I'd say they're eutrophic or hypereutrophic and therefore you will most likely catch bream or roach if you catch anything at all.
At least that's the case in scandinavia, the fish community might be different in your part of the world

Interesting. Needs another sneak around then by the sound of it. Thanks for your help user. xxx

...and this bit up the top?

Why is there a driveway out to the lake?

I'd say you're probably right if there's anything in them at all. They looks pretty fucked to me.

could you post the google coordinates?

They are for fish farming. the big bit is covered fry pools

Further to this it's probably a trout farm because of the clarity of the water and the aerators.

Oh right that's great thanks. Going to have a walk around and see what's going on there now.
Appreciate all the info user.

How abandoned can they have been when the road is nice and clean, the grass mowed and the brush kept at meters length from the water?

>abandoned

Its a fucking fish farm faggot

kek

omg that is rare

>master

More lake faces
This is flooded Quarry where I live.

That's why I ask, back when I went there (just over a year ago) there was literally nothing there, no cars, or clean roads that I could make out. Everything was locked up and looked like it had been left for at least a few years, so unless these google pictures have been updated in the last few months I don't know.

Looks like oogie boogie haha

Anyone else got any interesting shit they've found local to them on maps?
I love looking for little lakes and unusual shit close to me and going to check it out.

Last year I found what looked like a pit in the middle of a forest in farmland miles from any main road. Went there and it was a completely overgrown lake which you couldn't see until you clambered down into the trees. Go fishing there from time to time, no one knows it's there. There's something big in it somehow. Been snapped up by something that feels like a big catfish when it bites twice now using 35mm boilies. Had a few smaller carp out, 10 - 18lbs

Anyone else found similar things?

Is it just me or does this look like a certain bear

Just you m8

Totes bro

What country are you in?

drive out to take water samples.

France

More likely a fishery, 3 ponds for various fish ages

Is the pond owned by the city or state? Could be a private hatchery