>pretty feminists don't exi-

Good, about time a sniper got you, you faggot

>ist

yep, they dont, also whyd you post some ugly bitch

>dat nose
>dat hair
Hard pass

That's a male

This bitch looks like shit. Would fuck because I like hairy unwashed pussy but would kill afterwards.

>afterwards.
>not before

kys

>pretty feminists don't exiist
What did she mean by this?

"I will wear some emo glasses and carry a skateboard. Bet I get attention from thirsty simps then.

Looks like Miss fucking Piggy.

acceptable from the lips down; the rest is horrific

jfc

There are plenty of pretty feminists, that's not why people dislike them. It's easy for a fat ugly lesbian to be a feminist because the only reason they live that lifestyle is firstly, because no man wants her and second, she's a raging cunt. Attractive feminists are only looking for a cause that suits their conceit. Most end up the very object they spend so much time complaining about, dependent on a man to provide for them while they stand barefoot in the kitchen cooking for their husband and kids. That is how the world actually works. But these women don't know what to do with themselves before then. So they use feminism as a cause to give them purpose until their uterus provides the purpose which will occupy the rest of their time and attention. Pretty feminists don't have trouble finding a man when they reach an age appropriate for being in that role, which is why you seldom see pretty feminists older than about 30. The rest are fat ugly pig cunt lickers who are angry at the patriarchy for not putting up with their horseshit.

Wait, is she wearing stockings? The fuck kind of feminist wears stockings?

this man speaks the truth

>nose piercing
>symbol on her skateboard and hip are some kind of satanic ritual
>hair

Henna tatto... comes from the culture where people still poo in the streets

And it looks like shit

One pretty feminist coming through.

That'll change the instant she gets married and has a kid. She's a casual feminist.

probably spanx. she may be a feminist but she still wants to control that gut.

This stupid cunt

that's a long board faggot

>pretty
>filthy fucking dreads

Nice rant user

I want to lick her butthole

Am i the only one bothered by the fact that the tattoo doesnt match with the board?