Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Going to a music festival in a few weeks, and need something to keep me going. After smoking, drinking and dancing till the wee hours of the morning, I sleep pretty hard. Unfortunately, its in a corn field that gets hot as fuck. Sleeping past 7 am is simply impossible. Keeping going for the remaining days, without passing out early gets harder and harder. Is adderall something that would help with this? Also general adderall usage/experience thread.
TL;DR- Will adderall help me not fall asleep at a music festival?

You going to summer set user

>Will adderall help me not fall asleep at a music festival?

yes. adderall xr will make you not sleep for ~10 hours. if you have no tolerance and aren't diagnosed with adhd i'd say 40mg - 60mg of xr/ 20mg - 40mg of ir would be a good dose to keep you wired

Yes. If you take it in the morning, a 30 mg, it will keep you going comfortably all day. I wouldn't take it and start drinking imediatly after tho. It will negate the drunk effects and you'lol drink more than you normally can. You'll get really dehydrated and probably die. Drink water with it to rehydrate in the mornings. Then start drinking in the evening. The addy effects will wear off by then and the alcohol will help you get back to sleep. Repeat cycle and profit.

Generally, I can get a max of 5 hours sleep per day (4 day festival) So these bad boys will keep me falling asleep that evening?
How does weed play into all this? Planning on going through an 8th of oil and an ounce of bud with 2 buddies

yes.

stimulants are a great drug.

lets me pound down a few bottles of champagne no problems

this. if you take any stimulants, especially in the hot sun, make sure you stay hydrated as fuck cause stimulants drain the water from your body faster than normal. i'd say get some mdma though instead of adderall lol

weed + stimulants make some people more prone to anxiety/panic attacks so i'd be careful. also yeah it will keep you from falling asleep pretty much all day

Not sure how much credibility there is to this, but I've heard it said in several places that heat potentiates the neurotoxic effects of adderall, so taking it when you're exposed to a lot of heat might not be such a great idea.

Not throwing shade at adderall though, best shit I've ever taken - it's like longer lasting methylphenidate with no comedown whatsoever

Ive heard rumors that eating/drinking on adderall is difficult, what is the truth behind it? Because as y'all have mentioned, I need to be hydrated.
How do I go about dosing? How do I know if I need more/ am good?

its true. like pretty bad too
you take one whenever you feel sleepy.

should last about 10 hours each pill.
i use dexamphetamine, which is like better adderall but shorter for adhd and i cant eat on it. must drink protein shakes

Meth-you can smoke it snort it run it or can boity bump it-dine in moderation youll be able tostay awake the whole show and not feel like shit on the long trek home.
When youre not dancing youll be fuking

Yeah, for most people adderall and pretty much all ADHD meds suppress appetite, though drinking water shouldn't be a problem as you don't need to be hungry to drink water.

As for when to redose, that depends on how much of a comedown you get. I personally don't get any comedown, so I generally know when it stopped working when I don't feel amazing anymore. If you experience a comedown, you know the adderall has worn off when you start to feel tired and/or depressed.

A 30mg time release in the morning will have you going strong all day and you'll be able to get sleep if need be. Also, it's not difficult to eat and drink water, you just won't feel like you need to. You will just need to remind yourself you need to eat. Eating won't be difficult, you'll just forget to if not careful. I would say around lunch time, start drinking. Focus on getting water/food into your system in the morning and around lunch. After that, start drinking and go ham in the evening.

Adderall is half d-amphetamine and half other shit (d-amphet sulfate, d-amphet saccharate, amphet aspartate, amphet sulfate)

Try ginseng. It isn't quite as potent as caffeine, but it has a similar effect and without the jangling nerves and pounding heart. It takes a while for the effects of ginseng to reach optimal levels, so I suggest starting it a few days before.

D/A is grrreeeeaaaat

What is the high like if I mix my weed and an adderall?

Have yph ever done any drugs before? That question just makes me feel like you have no idea what you're doing...

You should def sleep for a while at the festival, or you wont be able to enjoy it I assure you.

To keep you awake during the day: amphetamines [speed], caffeine pills. To get you to sleep use temazepam. O wait you're an underage faggot ameritard and can't get any of this lmao

underage b&