Collection Thread

Pic related is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/user/Herbieguy/collection
discogs.com/user/LondryBasket/collection?page=1&sort=artist,asc&folder=1120655&limit=50
youtu.be/U08FXpQY4Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol

look at all that fucking Sup Forumscore. you are aware that thousands and thousands of other artists exist and new shit comes out everyday right?

>waah stop listening to well-known music

You're 18 or under 18.

wrong
but you're definitely 19

This is some gay ass shit you nigger

universal themes!

Media shelf #1

Fucking fatass eating McDonald's

>hot sugar
nice

How are these organized? Please tell me there's some kind of organization.

By year. Those are all 2016 albums. I used to have the whole year together by color but I blacked out and spilled a beer on the floor and didn't clean it up which soaked into a box. So I had to separate the digipaks and move that box farther away. So they're also organized according to my blackouts.

>So they're also organized according to my blackouts.

Well at least there's some sort of organization.

>CDs
enjoy disc rot

anyone have a copy of El-P's I'll Sleep When You're Dead they're looking to sell / trade ?

inb4
>CDs

Looks cool
Seriously though OP did you take the time to organize all of these on your bed just for a Sup Forums thread?

>buying CDs

Why would I waste my money on music if I can get it for free online in high quality and listen to them on my top tier TV?

Sorry about the lighting, but here is most of my punk and rock cds and tapes.

Just started buying vinyl a few months ago, donated all CDs to local library years ago.

what a fine taste in cinema

Danke

Make of it what you will. Stuff I've liked from 2006-present

Shit

Are you saving old newspapers?

Yeah, ones that look interesting thinking I'll read them but never do

CDs 1/3
Feel free to ask for titles if you can't read them
Too lazy to waddle downstairs for my modest vinyl collection

2/3

3/3

Forgot the photo because I'm dumb, here

from where did you get pulse demon?

Ebay
Honestly I just waited a while, it came up for like $10

(1/2)
I'm surprised there's not many record collections ITT.

Will post discogs with full collection list on second post.

i love just having a billion cd cases in my house that take up space just to collect dust instead of a 2tb external hard drive with all my music on it

Cassette collection isn't terribly interesting, so I won't take a photo
The highlights are probably all Death Grips, I have Interview 2016, Live From Death Valley, and the full Ormolycka set
I also have the most limited run of You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack and The Goslings' Sister and Son/Death Garage, if you know that one

(2/2)

Full list of records here:
discogs.com/user/Herbieguy/collection

I just want an episode of "user can't find his favorite album so to remember where it is he has to get blackout drunk and then breaks it".

I see. You've got a nice collection. Mine is nascent. Deliquescence hasn't arrived, so it is not pictured. The unreadable CD is Grouper: AIA

Thanks, happy collecting
An original CD of 12 Golden Country Greats is in the mail with the Muhammad Ali speech, and I hear Trout Mask Replica is hard to get on CD now?
I think From Rotting Fantasylands is the rarest thing I have aside from super local stuff

Don't feel like getting up and taking a picture so here's my discogs.

discogs.com/user/LondryBasket/collection?page=1&sort=artist,asc&folder=1120655&limit=50

TMR is available on discogs and Amazon for fair prices, although some sellers are demanding exorbitant amounts of money for it

Huh
I remember I got it for like $12 before I even got into collecting music

Went CD shopping earlier tonight

I remember you. You organized by year and colour or something right?

Also picked up this at E3. Came with the two-disc soundtrack; 60 songs, hopefully I can sample one

That wasn't supposed to show up upside down

The girl doesn't have nipples????

It's a sweater

Yeah just for 3 years

Bump

>buying the same mp3 files you download through youtubedownload.net burned on a disc
>current year

Everyone who admits to buying CD and think they can justify it in any way need to leave this board.

no u

5/10

current collection, dont have very much desu

this is too much

Too much what

No smoke without fire
Also
>the fact more than 3 people listen to it decreases the quality of the record

Oh shit nigger

cine dracu mai cumpara cd-uri

props pentru hot sugar si bottomless pit

Not that person but literally just today I ended up finding pic related by making a blind purchase from the clearance bin (this was 2.99). Never heard of this band in my life, but what I've heard from this album so far sounds amazing.

youtu.be/U08FXpQY4Ac

You find some cool stuff when you go out of your zone of familiarity; you don't even have to venture into other genres to do it.

god damn nigga

Also have some singles and a few dozen CDs but can't be bothered with that.

cds? are you a degenerate? do you also collect beer bottles?

and the only people who give a shit if someone listens to mucore is mu itself, so doesnt mean a shit