Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

wesh.com/article/multiple-fatalities-in-orange-county-shooting/9975812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

propaganda, severely triggering

shoot someone just because they are a terrorist? bitch please, go suck thrumps dick

This. We should respect terrorists and not judge them. Out children in the UK are luckily taught that from a young age, they wrote letters to terrorists a while back.

go back to Sup Forums you faggot

not sure is trolling or actually serious, that's some dedication

Take your hate back to

topkek

wesh.com/article/multiple-fatalities-in-orange-county-shooting/9975812

This is true if you're a real American. Terrorists deserve no mercy!

see

FUCK YOU NEO-NAZI SCUM. IF WHITE PEOPLE DIDN'T EXIST THERE WOULD BE NO TERROR

/thread

You must have such a raging hardon from imagining you were in the middle of a terrorist attack and you had the presence of mind and steadiness of hand to blow the fucker away like Dirty fucking Harry instead of pissing your pants and accidentally shooting yourself in the foot.

Good double

OP here, if you are talking to me, I was in the military for several years (Usually it's one 11 months but I stayed for paid service), it's mandatory here.

We don't have that terrorist shit here (yet?) though. Just made a thread asking for thoughts.

wow i wish we had some super strict gun laws in place so these criminals would follow the law

Even trained policemen hit a hell of a lot of innocent bystanders.

Some neckbeard with hero fantasies is likely to just make things worse.

Hur dur just let those sand niggers establish sharia law and rape our women because white guilt

I shave my neck

see
you both are right

>1st option
essentially be a little beta bitch and act like all those cunts you hated in primary school or
>2nd option
be a man

No wonder lefties are triggered by the 2nd option

Gun crimes in Texas quadrupled when they made it easier to carry a handgun.

But if it makes you happy to repeat the NRA line as if it were true, then carry on.

>people think killing people is acceptable

If you are unlucky enough to get caught up in an "attack". Just accept it. The chances of it actually happening is so small its a non issue. Except for poltards

wow i wish we had some super relaxed gun laws in place so every mentally ill Tom, Dick and Harry could get their hands on a gun with no questions asked.

Killing people is always acceptable. It's the aftermath that isn't.

If one could kill without repercussions, most people would do it.

>be a man
>No wonder lefties are triggered by the 2nd option
Top-fucking-kek, so true.

I have no fucking idea why lefties are such pussyes and that they actually feel okay being like that.

Really? Just move to America. It's easier to buy a gun than it is to buy booze in most places. Hell, I've bought guns by accident and not even known it until I was shooting someone with a strange new gun.

This could have been prevented if guns were allowed at work

Fuck off samefag.

It's about ideals. We life in a society so sheltered people forget about the natural order of things. The weak get killed by the strong, those with survival instincts get to breed.

Its only after the second world war when society started to settle down that all this leftist bullshit started up. Because of the work of strong men, we've created weakness.

If only there was a way to convince the terrorists to only bomb leftist gatherings huh.

>terrorist attack
>hide behind wall pull gun
>waiting for the perfect shot
>all of sudden get flash banged
>cops shoot me 50 times

Ok op

>pull, shoot
>oops the wrong one lol

Killing people who don't belong to your society and only are there to kill others, I see no problem with that.

Better that one guy who came to my country to murder and destroy several families then hes uneducated and ignorant ass.

Data? Btw I'm also a fairy dragon

>If only there was a way to convince the terrorists to only bomb leftist gatherings huh.
That's a great fucking idea.

Gonna need you to show evidence on this claim.
Mostly because I know it's wrong.

Who cares? You more likely to die in a plane crash than terrorism.

Besides, you stupid monogoloids don't even leave the house.

Why bother worrying about it?

If they happen to bomb my mom, I'm done fore

And how are you supposed to walk around with a gun in the UK? If you don't know already, firearms are completely illegal. You can't just go into a shop and buy a gun.

Firearms are not completely illegal you autist

Where the fuck do people like that even come from? I mean what the fuck went wrong when they where growing up? How the fuck do they think they are acceptable citizens of their society?

Wow brovo firstpost goddam

>No wonder lefties are triggered by the 2nd amendment

Ftfy

Mean killing in general.

It's how arguments are meant to be settled when people have irreconcilable and incompatible views. It's the only logical course of action.
And none of the liberals have guns so it would be so easy.

haha yeah then on the green number 4 is get shot by cops because you're at the scene of a terrorist attack shooting dumbass

You need an actual reason to own a licensed firearm, and even then its usually only shotguns that are issued, how do you conceal that? Good luck getting a handgun 'becuz der r terrwrists'

>Who cares?
I do, "muh mudslimes”, "muh guns" and "muh terrorism" provides hours of funposting

Well one handed firearms are never sold in the UK, so good luck concealing a hunting rifle or shotgun.

People last generation grew up too sheltered, got taught about tolerance and respect, taking it on as their identity. They feel it's their place in society to stand up for the minorities, the poor, while they themselves were never on the other side since their middle class parents sheltered them from reality.

There is no argument if the person being killed in a terrorist.

How about the women who think they are X gender and fat as fuck but think they are healthy and beautiful?