>country
>hong kong

>Equatorial Guinea
>59

strawpoll.me/12035896/

yup, yup, don't worry, i'm on it

The less people you have the bigger the swing

>africa

100? my inteligents qoitien is at least 159 motherfucker I'm smarter then ainstien

MONGOL PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>tfw too intelligent to spell quotient

what makes asians so fucking smart? is it their fucking tiger mom's?

Last 2 digit is my IQ [51,150]

aren't you regarded as medically retarded when you have an IQ under 70?

does that mean half of Africans are clinically stupid?

>borderline average
KEK

US limit their IQ at 2 digits because they see it as too unrealistic

Best IQ desu

>It's the only spelling mistake he corrected

Good job 98

>Ireland
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET

It's the only thing the meme gods allow

>Equatorial Guinea 59

that's quite stupid, even for blacks

what's a instien?

We didn't call them white niggers for nothing

>iq of 59
Well when you have no schooling and such IQ is very strange
The fact that someone there at least got a few questions right on a test that probably fucks over people who haven't gotten a 5th grade education is stupid

>Colombia almost at the bottom in all three categories

Really fires up the synapses

>no US under reading
HOT DAMN

don't worry, those aren't very needed skills for making cocaine

>sees flag
>sees chart
Checks out.

>he doesn't know math to know how long it takes for a coca plant to grow

>the ruined shanty country of lelgentina

If greece is ahead of your country in any one category you should just nuke yourselves

Well, at least I will never be a bland German who wears sandals with socks

just like me
*brofist*

srsly though, at least you guys have possibly the hottest women on this planet, so it's not all bad

>Cuba dumber than congolombia, huezil, meshitco
Don't think so Tim.

leave it to a german to lust after unlashed jungle gypsies...

>australia
>98

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAUSSIECUNTSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inb4 they blame the abos

p.s. Take the fucking union jack off your flag, you're not even close to being worthy.

>unlashed jungle gypsies

what does that even mean?

all I know is that colombian women are top-tier usually
they have this spicy latina look with feminine faces, wonderful bootys but with enough european DNA in them to also not look like those brown midget indio women

>that excuse
>this damage control

>china & india on opposite ends

>canada
>97

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACANUCKCUNTSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inb4 they blame the inuits

p.s. Take the fucking queen off your $20, you're not even close to being worthy.

>finland
>97

that culumbians look like dirty gypos

I don't believe for one second china is 100, those people are dumb

>ireland
>93

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACATHOLICCUNTSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inb4 they blame the travellers

p.s. Stop speaking English, you're not even close to being worthy.

>USA
>98

Not as dumb as you apparently

>USA trading in two IQ points for first pick in the sports draft
>Still picks utterly retarded sports
this fucking country

but if that's true, you're literally from bulgaria, shouldn't you like that?

did your thread 404d on Sup Forums?

wut

I don't really go on Sup Forums

how the fuck is our average iq that high when our population is like 15% nigger and 15% spic?

#12 YES!
Imagine if we kicked out all the dumb Indians and coconuts. Literal country of geniuses.

>less people
Fewer people.
Lower IQ flag confirmed.

why does Sup Forums exist? what purpose does it serve?

The percentages are a bit lower, 12.3% black and 12.5% Hispanic. I suppose that the blacks and hispanics included in these IQ estimates have at least finished high school

generals
old stats, spics are over 20% by now

average IQ is 100 per definiton, the average of all countries together should be 100, seeing that only 10 are above 100 and by far the biggest part is below 100, i can conclude that this is bullshit

USA USA USA

Real talk

>homeland nowhere to be found in the chart

>austria, switzerland and germany in the 100 club

Not for long my Teutonic friends

African languages and societies don't have concepts that we take for granted.

Things like ordering, sequencing, the concept of having variance in height and length and so on are just completely alien to them. The closer you get to the equator the worse it gets.

IQ tests cover things that Africans not only don't learn, but have no actual concept of whatsoever. Their languages have a miniscule amount of words compared to European and Asian ones, leaving out anything you can't touch or smell or see.

IQ tests are racist.

t.SJW

Dat one drop rule.

Who said that?

They're stupid, but that's why. They just don't have the concept in the first place.

"Put these things in order of size" and they will fail.

lol, how is our average IQ up there with norway when our population is 12% black and 10% Mexican?

>leaftards

>tfw to smart four my country

So it's more cultural than racist then? That might explain why our west african population doesn't make our national average drop like a rock.

>mexico
>87
Am I really 30 points above the average IQ.
>too intelligent to fuck mexican sluts

You need to come north and bang some of these annoying chicanas, maybe take one back with you.

RARE
A
R
E

Greece is a developed civilization hundreds of years older than any region in South American

without abos our average iq would be 99

aus population (2011): 22.34m
abo population (2011): 0.67m

aus iq: 98
abo iq: 62

22.34m * 98 = 2189320000
0.67m * 62 = 41540000

aus population without abos = 22.34m - 0.67m =21.67

2189320000 - 41540000 = 2147780000

2147780000 / 21670000 = 99.11

poles and hungarians and almost the poms BTFO

The average IQ of a white American is 112

how the FUCK are we 18th? do you have any idea how many low-IQ blacks and hispanics we have?

>chicanas
Fuck off man, theyre americans now.
Gimme some of that eurasian pussy.

>PISA tests
This triggers the swede

nah m8 it should be without the whites aus 62

>Sweden this high

SEE!! MASSIVE IMMIGRATION IS GOOD!!

APOLIGIZE

>white Americans have a higher average IQ than Asians and Europeans

Sure, Donald...

where is Chile? ;_;

I think Chileans have the highest average IQ in South America. You could consider PISA scores as proxies for average IQ

Explains why Sergio Augero and Carlos Tevez still can't speak English after all these years

Eat shit faggots

Maybe your country should have this question before inviting the entire continent to live in Europe

Maybe you should learn to speak English before trying to bait on Sup Forums, you illiterate cunt

God damn chugs holding us back

>tfw too intelligent to get a job

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

>los peruANUS