youtube.com/watch?v=MTIIaWxvpCg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-kNlOIuQ3E
youtube.com/watch?v=iUAx7raomxY
youtube.com/watch?v=t0bC8-2k9jk
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gorilla

The bear

Gorilla would win even if the bear had claws. Pretty sure the muscle density of a gorilla is like 10x that of a human being or some ridiculous shit. Basically, you don't fuck with gorillas.

Brock Lesnar

Bears, because they do have claws. You can't just negate reality.

Even without claws, they can hit just as hard as the Gorilla and have a stronger bite.

Gorilla wins even if bear had claws.

Fuck, I'd even bet the gorilla wins against 2 bears. Leaps, crushes skull. Rinse repeat.

yeah, but the bear just stands still and scratch the shit out of the gorilla every pass it makes. Gorilla would lose. Bear has the stamina, gorilla has the sprint.

Bear hands down. Kodiak bears are the largest bears in the world. A large male can stand over 10' tall when on his hind legs, and 5' when on all four legs. They weigh up to 1,500 pounds. A silverback of over 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in) and 230 kg (510 lb) has been recorded in the wild. The bear has gorilla on weight and strength even without claws bears are much more aggressive and much more inclined for conflict.

>implying the Gorilla would just pass the bear
>implying it wouldn't cave the bears face in with one leap
>wut

youtube.com/watch?v=MTIIaWxvpCg

Bear would still EASILY win. They have been known to break a bison's neck with one swipe. The ape would be crushed.

Wrong. Even if that number is correct, the bear's is likely FAR higher.

You guys are a bunch of fucking morons. Let's see, Leonardo DiCaprio killed a bear and a gorilla could easily kill Leo. Do the math you autistic faggots, gorilla wins easily.

Gorilla, he could club the Bear's skull in before the Bear could do any fatal damage to the Gorilla. (Even with claws)

Grizlord, hands down

Shit bait fag

>implying it's bait
>implying the pic doesn't imply that
>implying

Gorilla. Gorillas can lift 8,000 lbs, Bears can only lift 2,000 lbs.

Gorilla would win, even with the bear having claws, because Affirmative Action.

Kek good one

Gorilla being a primate fashions a spear tool out of wood, stabs bear. Game over.

But grizzly bears can take multiple bullets and not go down

Lel some bears are 2000 lbs. What you just think they lay around all day?

So a progressive liberal would come in and start threatening nature with diversity/including lawsuits... sounds about right.

Gorilla mainly uses teeth while fighting and rarely fight. Bears use teeth and claws to fight and fight more frequently against other teeth/claw wielding bears.

Bear wins easily.

gorillas have a 1200lb bite

Gorillas can take a 12g to the chest

No they dont the heaviest bears would be 1300lb max

my niBBa harambe

the bear, because the police would shoot and arrest that nigger for chimping out on the poor bear

Stupid bear doesn't even have its hands up, it's gonna catch that hook str8-2theFACE

one swipe of this shit and the gorilla will get cleaved in half

Actually Chimpanzees are 10x the strength of humans. We've never successfully measured the strength of a gorrilla. All we know is that they are much much stronger than a chimp. They are 400 pounds of pure muscle.

I found footage guys but it doesn't show who wins.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-kNlOIuQ3E

godzilla would win obviously...

I read a while back that a bear would win over a lion because the bear's jaws can crush things with something like 2 tons of of pressure, which is enough to crush the lions skull. Bear could easily overpower a gorilla and crush the gorillas skull.

Every time with this thread...why in the heck would you ever think a gorilla could take on a bear? "the gorilla would just do a magic flip in the air and bruce lee the bears skull". Animals don't fight in trained manners. They use brute strength and nature. What do you think the nature of a gorilla will tell it when a bear stands up 9 feet in the air? It would just run for its life. If a fight even came, the bear would kill that gorilla without getting a tickle. I mean come on.

>why in the heck would you ever think a gorilla could take on a bear?

I can tell you why: Because both animals are area claimants. If their areas overlap, they will try to defend their areas

but what if leonardo kills a bear bear kills a gorilla and gorilla kills leo?

You mean the "Rock–paper–scissors" principle? Hm, good point, Sir!

Lions and gorillas are fucking different animals

Some time ago I watched a video where they have cut a bear's claws and put him in a cage with two pitbulls. The pitbulls fucked the bear.
Definitely the gorilla wins

so do Grizzly Bears..

The Bear has superior muscle density as well plus a thick layer of fat and fur to protect vital areas.

Bears fight other bears each year man.

Still the bear. It's nearly twice the size of the gorilla

>and put him in a cage with two pitbulls.
Where'd they get a bear in Chicago?

Without claws the fight would be heated but we all realize Gorillas are some of the biggest pussies in the animal kingdom, right?

I mean, bears are jumpy but a grizzly will charge and maul you if provoked, even if yoou stand your ground. A gorilla will shit its britches if you hold your ground. I'd imagine this also has to do with intelligence and the gorilla pondering why something isn't running from its angry ass.

lifting strength =/= fighting strength

the Jews

wat

Spotted the niggetynog

> The bear: his jaw streght is about 1200psi in comparisment with 800 of a gorilla or 60-80 of a human being.

> If he had no claws?. ffs
> If the gorilla had no arms?
> a bear kills 30% of his preys with claws.

Cool. This Polar bear is about as big as a Grizzly can be.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUAx7raomxY

What the fuck did I just watch?

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=t0bC8-2k9jk

LOL! You're retarded. So what if gorilllas are way stronger than humans? So are bears! Have you ever seen gorillas fight? They can't even hurt each other. All gorillas do is shove each other around, and they are not going to intimidate away a bear twice its size. Gorillas aren't shit against a bear. Sure a gorilla would throw around a human like nothing, but it's not going to throw a bear around. But the bear will tear a gorilla to pieces.

Do yourselves a favour and skip to 1:40

Depends, is said gorilla harambe? Because if so it only takes one shot

Get out of here Joe Rogan

Long,boring,didn't watch and nobody fuckin cares what joe rogan thinks.

holy shit that was a real eyeopener

>ak a bison's neck with one sw

Show me ANY footage of a gorilla hurting something by clubbing it. Here is a gorilla fight. They can't even punch. Gorilla abilities are so over rated it's ridiculous. You've been watching too much planet of the apes All gorillas do is charge and if that doesn't work, they ain't got shit. youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

>cave the bears face in

now I know you're a fucking retard, bears have been known to have bullets ricochet off of their heads, not to mention they have one of the largest adrenal glands of any mammal

gorillas have an 800lb bite, grizzlies have 1200

shit wait no, disregard that

At first I thought it was some gag vid, then I realized they're serious and I lost what little respect I had for people.

I have no doubt that a bear would win, but your argument here is shit. These gorillas aren't fighting to hurt/kill each other. They are challenging for dominance by seeing which one is stronger. You can't make someone your bitch if you kill them.