Im chilean ask me anything

Im chilean ask me anything

Why are you a nigger?

Why is your country named after a shitty soup?

Why is Mexico better than you in every way, but still a shitty excuse of a colonial-wasteland?

Why do you put up a picture of a mass murderer who was a cuck for the United States? He tortured, stole children from parents and rather than man up and go to court to defend what he did and explain why he did it, she took the bitch way out and pretended to be too sick and old. Straight up cum guzzler.

Name 1 thing your cuntry has done that wasn't getting cucked.

How's the food over there? Heard its pretty good

Whats it like to be so relaxed while laying down?

What is the best place in Vina for a Charrasco con palta?

Do you like chillis?

My ex-Father in law [no dead] was Pinochet's doctor and signed Salvador Allende's death certificate. He was a cunt.

Los latinos teneis un doblaje distinto para cada zona o es el mismo para toda Latinoamérica?

What does it mean la wea weon qliao fome?

Stop flood your neighbors with your filthy people you niggers

>My ex-Father in law [no dead] was Pinochet's doctor and signed Salvador Allende's death certificate. He was a cunt.
Your ex-father-in-law was a cunt?

Yes. He was a cunt. Racist. Sexist and old-school crazy.
Often said stuff like "we should close all the Universities and kill all the professors.

Djj

What's a chilean?

Not OP, but I'll bite because I'm also Chilean.

>Why is anyone a nigger
>I agree, I hate the name of this place
>implying Mexico is better than us or anyone kek
Fuck off beaner

It's delicious, except for dogs

how does it feel to be cucked by Argentina? they stole the Patagonia from you, have better women and better food

I love the rivalry between us and Argentina. It's like the petty arguments between Americans/British, pointless but entertaining.

Did you know that your country and naionality are named after a delicious stew which originates from Texas?

How much longer before your country follows it's latino instincts and goes full communist, and when should the west install another reasonable dictator?

Did you know Texans completely ripped off the design of our flag?

Well, we already have a leftist president, and the US almost did also with Bernie. All I can really say is that anything can happen m8

Traidor

Sounds about right. They like to go around pretending that they are Southerners too. God I fucking hate Texans so much!

Why does everyone hate Texas?

cuntry? hahahhahahhahahahaha

fag

On principle.

Do you like chilies?

How come you're not a muslim yet? Don't you know Sup Forumsrother, Islam is the one true religion. Prophet Muhammad PBUH was sent by God to correct the messages of Jesus, Moses and the rest of the prophets that have been corrupted by their followers of old.

I hope you'll soon see the light of Islam and accept it.. insha Allah

Allahuakbar!

Como crees que el gobierno esta manejando la cantidad de inmigrantes Venezolanos a tu pais? Sientes que la gente los ve como una amenaza en el ambito laboral? Viaje en 2014 a los ejercicios UNITAS. Defintivamente tienen una las mejores fuerzas armadas de latinoamerica. Iquique, copiapo y antofagasta son hermosos!

Do your people generally think pic related is a good guy or nah?