youtube.com/watch?v=_EKeY-28mf4
youtu.be/Vs1N5NYyb24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reeeeeeee traitor!!!

>I used to love you...

admit you copy pasted that name

tj WHOSE YA MAMMA?

TJ Houshavanilla

One of the best possession receivers of this generation desu. Worked the middle of the field so well. His prime was shortened by all the hits he took tho. He'd have had much bigger #s if he hadn't been Ocho's #2 for most of his career.

You now remember that he and Ochocinco played together in college and were both drafted by the Bengals in the same year

Shoe bomber

Holy hell they got Justin Smith, Ocho, TJ, AND Rudi Johnson in the same draft? That's fucking incredible.

marvin harrison is a genius

was him and ocho the niggerest WR duo ever?

they were very very good yes

Nah not even close. TJ is a pretty cool guy desu. And Chad was all talk, it was always friendly with him.

TJ Whosyomama

you now remember Larry Johnson

Yeah but Ocho was way better

Ocho ran two routes his entire career. He was faster but Housh was better in every other way.

You now remember Edgerrin James

The freshest "You now remember": Joseph Randle

freshest would be matt jones

i mean alfred morris lamo

>punkass white boi

Ocho was better at just getting open. Who cares what route he ran. He got open, that's the job of a reciever

Alfred Morris got shafted hard. Durable, multiple 1000 yard seasons then Matt Jones comes in and has one good game with Morris down and they split the backfield despite Jones sucking the entire time. Morris goes to the Cowboys and shows he's still the same RB in the few bursts he's got.

He's a top 10 RB if some team will just play him. Doesn't make any sense.

Fucking this. I don't know why this guy gets so disrespected. Hell the cowpogs are even using Darren McFadden in front of him. Makes no sense

victim of the curse of the terrible towel. dont disrespect it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EKeY-28mf4

relevant

I doubt people can forget about him, he was pretty good, and one of the most humble players in modern NFL history, he had a bad season, leaves for Dallas and unfortunately got eclipsed by Zeke. I think he'll do well elsewhere.

That would be incorrect. Housh got open in areas much more difficult than someone like Chad who stayed on the sidelines his entire career. You care about the routes he ran because you don't want one dimensional route runners who are afraid to go over the middle.

What the fuck are you two talking about
Did you even watch him in his last two seasons with the redskins? He was awful. Take it from me, I watched every game he played in and he had to go. He's completely lost it.

Then why did chad get more yards/targets/tds? You really think that Houshmandzadeh was better than chad Johnson.

you now remember Lawyer Millloy and Ty Law

He played longer in Cincinnati for one. Didn't have wasted years in Seattle which was Houshs fault entirely. Chad certainly was a better big play receiver but if you're asking me who I'd rather have on every down situations it would definitely be Housh.

Says who, exactly? In 2014, with less carries than usual in a new offense he still managed to put up 1000 yards. Following year when nobody on the skins could run, he still got 750. He's a great workhorse back and I don't see why he got run out of town. Would have loved to have him in San Diego this year when we were marred by so much injury.

You now remember Rae Carruth who's the biggest p.o.s in NFL history

>trying to murder your fiance and unborn son due to her not wanting an abortion and you not wanting to pay child support

>taking matters into your own hands so as not to get JUSTed

Alpha as fuck tbqh

Women have reproductive rights. Men don't. Men shouldn't be forced to pay child support. Murder obviously isn't the answer though.

You now remember over the DwayneBowe

He had absolutely no burst, so when he did his shitty, slow cut to a whole, he wouldn't get anywhere.

Alf was great for us when he was younger. He looked way worse than you remember in those last 2 seasons. Again, I watched his last 32 games for the redskins and those initial sharp cuts and bursts and carrying the back never appeared. He couldn't push a pile or anything.
He lost it. It's fine, it happens to a lot of backs.

Seattle Legend

>We now remember we are 30 years old

houshamazilly

>no one's posted it
youtu.be/Vs1N5NYyb24

if Sonic made Bowe catch his food order's the idiot wouldn't have eaten himself out of the league

do you mean marvin lewis you wop? either way you're hilariously wrong

FUCK this guy. I'm not sure I've ever hated a player on my own team more than this faggot. Just stops trying after he gets his big payday.

>Marion Barber was a real person

>Barber's fumble allowed TEBOW TIME to activate once more

I don't know if there will be anything like that time again

Based Edge

>Tommy Maddox actually existed

>i actually had a marion the barbarian poster almost ten years ago
yeesh

wow an actually good commercial. so rare nowadays

>Douchemanzadeh

Best remembered for his game-ending drop against the Steelers in the 2010-11 playoffs. A never-was jabroni.

I wouldn't be surprised if that commercial is over a decade old now. That might have something to do with it.

>beat the browns the last time they were in the playoffs

sam madison and patrick surtain was better

We never forgot in cincy