Bait thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MB_H7xmeo5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh I get it, we're all diamonds

U sure?
youtube.com/watch?v=MB_H7xmeo5E

Aren't uncut diamonds worth a lot more

No, in the bible even god said to cut that shit off.

Is Trump cut?

Yes, they're more expensive and have more uses, which is why I scoff every time I see the OP's pic in circumcision debates, since it's inferring cut diamonds are superior when it's the opposite.

False, natural diamonds are about 2 to 3 times cheaper that cut... Look it up.

And then Jesus said not to

Genisis 17: 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
An Atheist know more about the bible then Christians do.

Genesis is before Jesus you fucking retard. Jesus is the "new covenant" which overrides the rules of the old one. Also I'm not a Christian either, I just know what I'm talking about

Re read god said.....

Ah yes, the best metal know to man. Way better than aluminiinium in either form.

Also think about it why would is be in Genisis if its about Jesus... Its about keeping free from slavery.

The hardest metal

But my dick isn't a rock found within the earth, it's flesh?

Also image attached.

Yes, and THEN Jesus changed things. This is not difficult to understand...

Jesus did not say anything about not following the rules of the old testament, and in fact all his original followers were jews, it was Paul's invention that non-jews should be allowed to join.

And that's the story of how a billion people become involved in a jewish death cult.

I assume then that you also don't eat pork, don't wear cotton blends, sell your daughters once they're 12 and spend your Saturdays sitting completely still

What about those Muslims?

6 But now Jesus has obtained a superior ministry, since the covenant that he mediates is also better and is enacted on better promises. 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second. 8 For he finds fault with them when he says: "Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 9 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. For they did not continue in my covenant, and so I showed no concern for them, declares the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 11 And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more." 13 In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
—Hebrews 8:6–13

It's to do with fulfilling prophecy and overturning the old ways

God hasn't said peep in thousands of years, and it's basically because of people like you, man. He was all like fuck those stupid nigger faggits, I don't wanna talk to them no more.

Ugh uncut guys and their stinky "glands"

The ideal uncut penis.

Thanks for proving my point by citing Paul's writings instead of something Jesus did or said.

yes. but girls like cut diamonds more.

Stop being upset your parents lopped off a piece of your cock

It's in the trash where it belongs.

It's general knowledge that girls have shit taste, so who cares?

Cut diamonds ARE better, sir.

Yeah the worst piece. Thanks mom and dad for making my dick more appealing to 95% of girls!

Any guy trying to get laid by a girl cares.

Literally only a problem in the USA and thrid-world countries. Everyone else prefers uncut and rightfully thinks circumcision is barbaric.

Metal? Are you fucking retarded? It's an alloy

Eh, I'd suck off either really

No you wouldn't, cut dicks are always clean, uncut however... well you know.

>Clearly titles as Bait thread
>People still take the bait

Is it summer already?

Paul is quoting "God".

Wow only 4 posts in and some faggot already fell for the bait.

It's not bait if it's the truth user.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

IT IS !

i've told people to kill themselves before. mostly jokingly. i never actually expect people to do it.but i genuinely, from the bottom of my soul, hope that you do. but you won't, because you don't know what true despair is. you never will, unless you live in a war torn 3rd world shithole. women don't know true anguish or loneliness. everything is set up for you. social norms make it so that any woman who isn't hideously disfigured or morbidly obese can go to a bar, right now, and get fucked by the end of the night.now you come here, on our board, my board, where i can finally interact with peers i can actually relate to, and claim to to empathize with us? no. suicide is too good for you. i hope you get viciously raped in public,and nobody helps you.i hope it leaves you with aids. i hope you get pregnant and you can't get an abortion. i hope that baby grows up and rapes you too.bitch.

But what if I was cut, but my son was left intact?

Ermmm, I don't know what part of the world you're in but here in UK I've heard the opposite.

But...

Yeah, because crusty skin and a ring of scar tissue looks like when you cut a diamond. Such a great comparison.
Just a question, are you American?

baited

Circumcision so good.

it looks sick. but not Eminem sick.

Underrated post

Dude, that is the ugliest dick I have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

>646x642
Yummy. No smegma ever guaranteed, and must be so dry for the taste of female saliva to cover all over.

As a fem user HIGHY DISAGREE Cut is more like a cubic zirconia. Uncut when clean is a polished diamond

test

you did that wrong, more like this.

Why keeps everyone arguing with this? You can be cicuncised when you are an adult right? I think the best would be to leave those babies uncut and then anyone can get circuncised if they want.

Haha the US flag is on the rocket ship...
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>Taking the b8 in a b8 thread

I hope someone cuts that crack you've been smoking with Uncle Hitlers special seasoning