Police in Austria tell woman attacked by Muslims to dye hair

>The incident happened when the young woman, identified only by her first name Sabina, who lives in the capital Vienna had been waiting for a train on the S6 line at the city's main Westbahnhof station.

>The 20-year-old, who was hospitalised after the attack by four men in which she was beaten and robbed, told Heute newspaper: "I felt so helpless."

>"I had been standing on the platform waiting for the train when a man came up to me and spoke to me in a foreign language. He then started putting his hands through my hair and made it clear that in his cultural background there were hardly any blonde women. I told him to go away, and for a short while he really did go away."

>"But it was only to get his pals and a bit later he came back with three others. They stole my handbag and my cards."

>After being treated at hospital for bruising to her head, shoulder and elbow as well as her spine and hips, she went to police.

>And her distress had turned to anger when police had told her that she should change her hair colour and should not have been travelling alone after 8pm on public transport

>She said: "The police told me that attacks are now a daily routine. And it's going to get worse."

frontpagemag.com/point/262772/police-tell-blond-european-woman-attacked-muslims-daniel-greenfield

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/krishrach/a-homeless-man-became-a-national-hero-after-he-was-shot-and?utm_term=.iu0ny24jv#.gqPO8oyYl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and put on a burka. This isn't your country anymore Heidi.

>Sabina

how many cucks do you think saw this happen and just walked away

Probably at least 20 estromen.

You can see why Muslim countries segregate the sexes, the men are just uncontrollable.
They need to learn no means no, even after having consenting sex.

They should receive a bullet between the eyes, much easier and cheaper to solve the problem.

>estromen
Kek

Go drink Putinka, today is your day, pidoraha.

Why so mad, cunt?

Good women should be beaten for their outrages and slutty behaviour.
They will resist in the beginning, but luckily its in the womans dna to finally submit to dominant men.

They will gain pleasure from it.

>sweden
>encouraging the rape of his women
I'm not even surprised at this point.

Good, women deserve this. They've shit on and destroyed the west, it's time they start realizing how much white men had done for them, only for those fucking idiots to throw it all away.

Look at this Naziboo and laugh.

Why not? This IS what they voted for

Don't be. They where cucks from the beginning.

They probably watched and cheered.
Watched and cheered man.

>tfw even if Yurop does wake up the damage has already been done and the cancer will remain

>wanting to whiteknight some western woman who voted for this

Hopefully this and other enrichment stories in the last weeks will make based Hofer stronger. We must cleanse this land.

And then the left turns around and asks "why are all these people voting far right?"

These cops deserve to be relieved of duty, and barred from any state employment for life. The ones who allowed this to get this far -the leftist politician- deserve death, and nothing less. The first and last response to islamic invaders running roughshot across Europe should come from the barrel of a gun. The same goes for leftist nonsense.

Ban islam, and ban marxism. This is the only way in which Europe will survive.

>people are mad about this

I love it. Its literally advertisement for our god emperor Norbert "mit den Blauen an der Macht kommt die Kristallnacht" Hofer

Delete this thread, I have written an email to moot. You will get banned either way, but you need to delete this now.

>Want to defend a white woman being attacked
>get called a white night
>Walk away from a white woman getting attacked
>get called a beta cuck

Truly, no one hates white men more than the other white men who pull them down.

blond hair, now illegal.

you guys are mistaking this quote.

Police said it because of frustration and cynicism cause politicians cause problems they later refuse to recognize. Average policeman is really fed of the government's shit and this is their way to be honest to the people, to tell them who's fault it is.

I'd watch and wait until they where done with her, walk over and say : "You just got what you deserve!" and walk away.

Fuck them. They called for "Refugees Welcome" now they can be enriched.

I don't think anyone would call you a white knight for that, especially for helping her from a muzzie.

I've seen this picture before...
Marky?

As if we need any excuse to remove kebab anyway.

HAHAHA STRONG INDEPENDENT FEMINIST WHITE WOMEN BTFO.

>B-BUT WHERR ALL MUH GOOD MEN GONE?

News stories like this always bring a smile to my face. She swallowed that Red Pill hard. Sorry honey, too little, too late.

Good. Thats EXACTLY what they should do. Red Pill those feminist cunts and beta liberal nu-males about the consequences of their actions.

Circus Frog Meme

>>Walk away from a white woman getting attacked
>>get called a beta cuck
You are when women are so much more likely to vote for pro-immigration bullshit.

O shit waddup

o shit waddup!

oh shit

I think it's funny that they tell them to dye their hair like it would make a difference. Even if they dyed it black, I'm sure Habib could still tell the difference between a white woman and one of his fugly camel jockey bitches.

too bad half of the continent has to be lost to the Scourge just so a bunch of cucks can "learn their lesson", just so that their kids will repeat the same errors in a few decades in other white countries, until there are none left.

some prophecy said that people will refuse to learn from their mistakes and repeat the same errors over and over in the third millennium, 2000-3000 ad.

Live in Vienna. At Karlsplatz, thats right in the center, they had a HUGE demonstration of refugees welcome not a week ago. Fuck those cucks. When im done whith college, im taking my gf, and moving the fuck away from there to Trumpcountry. Those cucks can celebrate their cultural enrichment on their own.

You need no profecy to know that humans have a shit long term memory. 80yo on average of life span leads to this.

helping someone who's literally being beaten and defending some "delicate flower" from "abusive language" are different things though.

first one is what used to be called chivalry and actual bravery, to stand up to four barbarians and drive them off. something only a real man would do, with faggots pussying out, scared of doing what's right, using excuses like >muh white knight mangina.

the second is the modern, corrupted feminist faggotry. the actual >muh white knight mangina.

It's white knighting when you see a conflict between a man and a woman and jump in auto defending the woman. A group of sand niggers jumping on one woman is a different scenerio.

yeah, but the same prophecy implied the "refugee crisis" and other stuff we're getting now pretty heavily, and set it for year 2000+.

the modern "towers of babel" or cities, assaulted by barbarians, effeminate men turning their heads away while women get raped, everything burning down and going up in smoke, good people stomped out, evil ones with shit agendas flourishing, places getting heavy droughts and floodings, increased earthquakes in diverse places, everything ran by a shadow government.

Damn it Austria, I thought you were smarter than this. Shame on you.

The police forgot to tell her to dye her armpit and pussy hair too. That way if they try to rape her they will grow flacid when they realize she might not be a pure aryan.

>police tell her she was asking for it.

filthy whore showing her hair and traveling without the accompaniment of a male relative.

boosh

I used to think like this, then I saw this video of a homeless man saving some woman from a hostage situation, when he got shot and stumbled to his death the woman didnt even look, then the cops buried bullets into the criminal and killed him. The woman looked as though she didnt care at all, she just thought I SHOULD be alive so its all good. Helping women is a mistake, but beating shitskins is a virtue, depends on if they have a weapon and that woman's disposition.

>And her distress had turned to anger when police had told her that she should change her hair colour and should not have been travelling alone after 8pm on public transport

>heute

wasn't heute that shit propaganda paper they give out for free? you actually believe these obvious bs news?

kek, kikes really now their game.

>push subhuman immigration
>let them fuck shit up
>if not enough, forge fake news
>extreme right wing governments
>war
>eu super state
>profit

I remember that kikes had a beach in the middle of vienna with a israel flag. You fucking cucks.

Oh man you guys are fucked. World is gonna suck without you white folks

I would grab the nearest bar or something and just Smash their heads in.

They don't have fire weapons in Germany/Austria cuz they're poor as fuck and don't have criminal contacts to anyone serious.

Dont play false flag Muhammad, I prefer a million kikes over 100 of your kind.

IDK, the guy basically became a national hero.

buzzfeed.com/krishrach/a-homeless-man-became-a-national-hero-after-he-was-shot-and?utm_term=.iu0ny24jv#.gqPO8oyYl

Who cares about what you think hans? You are cucked beyond redemption after ww2. You will obey your kike masters like the little obedient slave you are.

Is that understood? You don't get to chose anything. Your thoughts are irrelevant. Now go and work hard for your kike masters and be proud of how a hardworking nation you are.

Fucking cucked slave.

>"mit den Blauen an der Macht kommt die Kristallnacht" Hofer

>999

Nice.

Forget about hofer, if this continues we will have a full fledged fpö government by the end of the year.