Ex getaway driver here

ex getaway driver here.

Made enough money to retire for rest of my life

AMA

is it true outties make a whiney sound when reversing?

What car did you drive?

yes

Any fast station wagons we could get our hands on, but mostly Audi RS6.

You saw Baby Driver, we get it.

Everyones been a getaway driver at one point jesus christ you could take off in a 2.0 if you're a good driver. But my question is what did you mix with what was your biggest payout

This.

our main source of income was blowing up ATMs. Biggest payout was 250k, we received a tip of a safe in someones house.

wanna drive to the store and get some tendies

Prove it faggot.

Op just watched Transporter 1 to 3 got a pic of a tuned A6 and tries to get attention on Sup Forums.

Ex LARPer here AMA

I call bullshit on this guy, i know actual guys who do this stuff, they always use a cheap car as a getaway car to another cheap car placed somewhere a lot far away. Then they burn the first cheap car.

You sir a bullshitter, also i saw this car for sale a few days ago

Sure you do

Kek you are trying to make me look like a liar? Lol, if you actually had the "money to retire" you would sit on Sup Forums trying to impress other retards

*wouldn't

its just a pic i took from internet.

we use the RS6 for a period of a week in which we break as many ATMs as possible, after that we burn it down.

cause Burning a Car is fucking sneaky if the cops chase you

>thanks for the tip, adjusting my story

Try harder.

thats not how it works.
you get rid of the cops first, then after a while lets say 2 or 3 days you burn the car down.

Did you finally boned the asian chick? or she hated you for killing her daddy?
that frenchy guy got his cut ?

when did i ever say that i used the specific car in OP?

you fucking retard

ah okay sounds
my idea is to get a Truck in which the car fits in good and then when you are clear just get the Car in the Truck or Container. And Take another car from there

This

It's cool he's just a triggered summerfag

Like seriously, who are you trying to impress here m8. Don't you have any homework to do?

How did you finds leads?

Dumb op

Actual driver here. Blowing up ATMs lol obviously has never tried because we did it three times and all three had internal dye packs on collision detection.

Try knocking off artwork gold and armoured cars where people shoot back.

We always use White Toyota corollas or camrys Velcro plates.

Made a million a week before I stopped. Got to triple millions and stopped. Now I own a fk ton of shares and stocks laundered through bitcoin and foreign currency.

Mommy shouldn't let you see movies for grown ups.

we buy leads from a trusted source.

prices range from 5k to 50k. it depends on how big the loot is.

this is a better lie than Ops
btw i am Osama Bin laden just got wifi in my new Home

Parents these days.

They get him to see Boss Baby then Baby Driver.

where im from, they dont use dye packs

wew let me eat myself out on 4chN xD definitely not just an autistic fantasy guise

rat*

Op did a beer run thinks he's unstoppable

summer

So it's a poor country where you can steal an Audi RS6 for every week of work. Yep.

Oh, please stop. It can't be more shameful.

Topkekerino

Is this real life or just autistic fantasy

lol nope. we dont use dye packs and we are one of the richest countries. go figure out.

Why are you telling lies on the internet?

Yeah on top of that;
> steals 200k car
> to get 5-50k from atm
> destroys 200k car
> this every week

Topkekeriano

50k minimum 150k max

never said we only used rs6.

but the cars are free XD

But.. you realise nobody believes your story, right?

He thinks he's trolling everyone, let him be happy.

Try not to sound so childish the next time.

youre a dutchie arent you.

OK OP, lets bring a little logic to this.

You were a getaway driver. You'd need good reactions, so lets say you were now 45.

Based on current actuarial predictions, you can look forward to living another 40 years at least. as you're an ex-criminal, you wouldn't want or have a lifestyle that would be associated with minimum wage, so let's say you'd need £100k p a to make retirement worthwhile. And as interest rates are shite, you'd have to be looking at living off your capital with effectively no growth.

So that would mean you'd have to have at least £4m put aside.

But then there's inflation. let's assume 2.5%, so your £100k would need to be £209k after 30 years (I'll assume your needs will remain constant for the last 10 years as health fails) So your £4m would probably need to be closer to £7m to guarantee security.

About right, OP? You got £7m stashed away? from being just the wheel man and not the actual raiders (usually a lower percentage cut)

No, I didn't think so

Op probably stole an energy drink from a supermarket and now thinks he can take on the world

he could be telling the truth and I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK everyone is fake, gay, tacky and irrelevant anyways