Sup Forums Straight with me boys will I ever get a gf?

Sup Forums Straight with me boys will I ever get a gf?

No

Here is a better picture

Why not?

Nope but I heard korn needs another member

You look like you're in a biker gang, if not then join one and expect for biker pussy

I mean maybe. If you're really trying to get out there, I'd probably try a different hair style. Although, biker chicks and juggalettes would probably dig it

Biker pussy is rough and calloused, with open sores from chronic meth use

No.
>>Shave
>>Lose the Wigger Ropes.
>>Normal Haircut.

If you're....
A. Not in a band (fairly succesful one)
B. Not Some sort Harley Davidson badass..
C Not some eccentric, financially well off CEO... drop the look,polish up and get the ladies.

clearly these are fb photos of your friend or someone trying to make yourself feel better, but this dude could get a gf that's goth style or some shit.

she's just going to be edgy or whatever, but op is a fag who will probably die a virgin because of this post.

No problem, just hang around your local highschool and look for the teenagers trying to find their identity by experimenting with different styles. Find the one that looks the gothiest and ruin her life by entering it.

You have the potential. Get rid of the dreadlocks, shave the facial hair, shower, clean yourself up, and yes, you'd have a decent chance.

that's debatable

I dunno about that but if you play any instruments I'd start a band with you bud

I think you look bad ass!

I want my bird

This is not my bird.

Op. There is one thing I learned in this fucking gay ass life....there is always somebody for someone.

I've seen degenerates with girlfriends, blind people and cripples with significant others...I've seen dudes with no limbs and massively obese people with someone to fuck.

I know this shit would cliche as fuck. But if you keep waiting, something eventually will happen.

In the mean time, be social, don't be slobby (dress and smell decent) and at least maintain some type of fitness routine and something will cook up for you.

Pick up a black GF

I was gonna say take them goofy sunglasses off. But nevermind

Shave the knappy facial hair/nigger hair and wear some halfway decent clothes (nothing special, just not emo goth shit) and you'll be fine.

Kek

Thread

This

Look guys summer is here.