Any medfags in the house?

Any medfags in the house?

My foreskin is very dry, and it cracks when I have sex and masterbate, which really hurts. It kinda looks like pic related, but less severe.

Wat do?

Stop being a freak and get circumcised like a civilised human being.

Roll over and accept death

Had it a few times, just moisturize it and it will go over.

Moisturiser. Non perfumed sensitive skin moisturiser. Cut back on the fapping till it's healing, boners are gonna cause splits

Fucking aut, one of the side effects of been circumcised is that the dick dries up..

Just practice abstinence like the rest of Sup Forums

Here is some serious advice that will stop that shit. Stop jacking off with shampoo or other shit you aren't supposed to use as lube.

Every time you cut or crack, the skin tightens around the top of your penis... If this keeps happening you wont be able to pull back your skin at all... So circumcision is an option

I've been using curel lately and it's been doing pretty well

I had the same issue with my junk OP.

It's called phimosis, which you should have learned already if you didn't consult Sup Forums first.
The doctor have a cream (can't remember the name) which may restore your foreskin to its previous elasticity. The cream did not work for me, unfortunately.
I had to get a circumcision. It was ruining my sex life.

use all natural coco butter
its anti bacterial anti viral anti fungal
use it all over the skin and under it
stop having sex and beating your meat for a week or two
give it time to clear up and keep applying it even when it looks healthy
use the coco butter as lube from now on

I actually had this not to long ago. Moisterize it and if that doesn't work get Hydrocortisone ointment.

You need to water your dick regularly so that it doesn't wilt, dumbass.

you are a retard. Delete yourself Goldberg.

Yeast?

Lol beat me to it

>stop having sex and beating your meat for a week or two

RIP OP.

With what?

I should also clarify that I went to the doctor, she said my foreskin is kinda tight and gave me a creme that didnt help

>Any medfags in the house?
>My foreskin is very dry, and it cracks when I have sex and masterbate, which really hurts. It kinda looks like pic related, but less severe.
>Wat do?

Yeast infection.

The doctor said it is not a virus/infection

Moisturizer

Stretching will take a long time, but worth a try before getting cut.

any moisturizer will do?

This happens to me as well when the weather gets colder and dry (so usually around the start of winter)

When it does happen, try to masturbate less or not masturbate at all as it is really sensitive. Put some type of oil or lotion on it every day when it gets dry.

If it isn't as bad as pic, it should be fine in a week or so. Its apparently a minor fungal infection? that develops when its not cleaned properly or when the weather gets colder and dry. They have special cream for it if you want to get better quicker

Thrush mate get to doctors for the cream. Also use non perfume and non soap shower gel.

Enjoy getting your dick back

just use lotion for damaged skin and stop jerkin your gerkin so much fag

that looks like smegma dog dick

So what i did in this situation was use a moisturizer, (maybe not right Word for it) you know that thing when your skin gets really dry n stuff. That should work out. After applying it just leave it alone for a while, like that pic jesus christ

Jews and Muslims are not civilised.

You probably have a yeast infection nigger. I can tell almost every fucker in this thread is a virgin just because it took this long for more than two posts of people saying this.

Something similar happens to me (not just the penis, but skin on the hands as well).

Assuming you don't have phimosis or an STD, and this is just dryness/irritation, buy some Corn Huskers Lotion from Amazon or wherever, apply it, and leave it alone for a day or so, and it should be much better.

That's a yeast infection. You may be diabetic if it's not clearing up at all.