Who would win a fight between this guy and me?

Who would win a fight between this guy and me?

He's the short haired guy: 6'0" 180lbs
I'm the long haired guy: 5'9" 170lbs

It depends, both have small dicks probably...

dude it really can go both ways, it depends if either can throw a punch or take one at that~ gets a better oppritunity to, a cheap shot will probably start your fight. keep your chin tight punch through his body

Calm down Kurt and just grab the shotgun already

/thread

Are these from their Grindr profiles?

Your body types have little to do with it and that's what you fit gym freaks don't understand.

Who has more training? Who has any training at all? Which one of you can fight?

I've seen little dudes demolish big dudes and big dudes demolish little dudes.

It all fucking depends on if you can actually fight. Pictures of you faggots flexing show nothing.

Nope. No guns. Just a fair fight.

just find out man.

Stop posting this every week.. its been too long

The copy pasta is strong in this one

I don't have any training. Been in some fights but not for years. He claims on FB he can fight but never seen him fight IRL. Looks like he got his ass kicked in this pic though.

Physically it's probably even.

This one would come down to who's crazier or who wants it more.

This

If you want to learn quickly take up boxing, muhay thai, BJJ or something like that.

>fair fight

That's your first mistake. You never engage in a fight you have any chance of losing.

this have been posted so many times..

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEE

this more than anything. but by seeing a lot of men in my day.. no joke here that guy is not the weight he says he is. you are fine. but hes def not at 180 pounds thats an outright lie

get a good first hit right to his nose and he's ded

But if he starts shit, I won't back down

He said he was 180ish... you think he's lying?

You've never had a fight have you? If you think size of muscles is going to save you then you're fucked. I learned this lesson when I started cage fighting, thought I was a big shot and for my ads kicked.

Yeah I have but it's been a few years

Short hair guy if he keeps his range. If you get in range and take him to the ground you'll have the advantage.

hippy hair WILL get you killed, Son. A fighter WILL wrap it around one hand and hook you until you drop. if you have to fight looking like Charles Manson, run a handful of Vaseline through your hair

cut your hair hippi, you look like a bitch

Go get him, Kurt

Could always tie it back or cut it

cut it, yes. tying it back just gives your opponent a handle.

grease your junk, too. makes it harder to grab if you go to ground.

Watch Rocky that should give you an advantage

Short haired dude will win
why?
because he can grab you by your hair. good luck trying to grapple his hair

So you faggots traded topless selfies of each other to decide who could out wrestle the other?

Wow. Just wow. This might be the gayest thing I have ever seen.

what happens in the bayou stays in the bayou

No. I got the pics on fb

Get a darn haircut, boy.

This.

You posted this before, fuck off.

u both have already lost

So you go around collecting topless selfies of men whom you like to wrestle with?

Gay.

Just for comparison purposes

Yeah I bet you have pictures of naked men all over the place for comparison purposes.

>comparison purposes
>purposes

he is def lying to you. im into mens health and fitness hes def lying to you. i guessed my buddies age yesterday and was 2 pounds off. im not a doctor but go look at people 5"8 to 6ft with that weight.

Thanks. Good to know