O Kaafirs, you will never know peace until you surrender to Islam

O Kaafirs, you will never know peace until you surrender to Islam.

That is what Allah has prescribed as your punishment.

The ball is in your court. You have made your decision. You don't want to stop hating Islam, therefore you deserve the blood being spilled on your streets.

The whole of Europe is like clay in our hands. Soon it will be moulded into the European Caliphate.

America, you are next.

Islam is united in its goal to destroy the kaafiroon. You ate still thinking about how to react with your nonsense system of democracy.

Have it your way. Allah will be pleased when we succeed.

Get fucked sandniggers

Be careful where you walk. Remember you are not free. A mujaheed can ram you with a truck at any moment.

Islam will rise.

I have a super soaker water cannon filled with pig's blood and bacon bombs. Watch your ass dune coon

Please try this in america. We have guns and racism.

I'm an ex Muslim and I say fuck allah and fuck off

Islam is not a race, kaafir pig.

Life is not like GTA. We will have taken out multiple fat, slow and unaware kaafirs before you can even huff and puff to say AR-15.

You have sided with the barbaric pigs that will not hesitate to murder, oppress and steal from you?
You are a special kind of stupid.

Enjoy your tapeworms filthy infidel.

But I don't hate Islam or any Muslims. I've never met a Muslim I didn't like. I just don't want extremists to kill innocent people.

fuck you Islam and your filthy Muhammad BANGSAT THE MAD!

Allah is a complete dick. Get yourself some Jesus and feel a lot better, man.

Or are you still butthurt that you're the spawn of the bastard son of Abraham? It's been 5000+ years; get the fuck over it.

religion is a disease

you lot can thx me later
>Snapchat.com

Bait written by white teenage boy

polend did good to keep kebab out all these years, we will keep you out too

Lol we kill hundreds of Muslims for every real person who gets killed in terrorist atacks.

You're losing. You never had a chance.

Shit Sandniggers

Fuck off with your fake ass religion

Honestly, the entirety of middle-east should just be bombed until there's not a single person alive there.

Yes but the problem is how rich and powerful the middle east is and how they spend ALOT of money on weapons from the USA. They are a great customer for the US who keep spending more and more money. The out come is the terror they spread. The problem is all these sand niggers are all inbreeds and have very very VERY low IQs so they are pretty much retarded. They breed like rats because they have full control over their women by marrying them at such a young age so they start reproducing young so they can have many many children. They should be extinguished because they are a cancer to this world

Hasnt it occured to you guys that most likely the poster is not muslim and just is spreading hate by gettting you faggots to respond with islamaphobic quotes. Come on dudes you guys cant be this retarted to get triggered by this shit . Fuck religion we all humans spread love not war leave the hating to the governments/terrorists that benefit from all this hate they making billions by dividing humanity through war wtf are we gettting except a headache?

Yes but the problem is how rich and powerful the middle east is and how they spend ALOT of money on weapons from the USA. They are a great customer for the US who keep spending more and more money. The out come is the terror they spread. The problem is all these sand niggers are all inbreeds and have very very VERY low IQs so they are pretty much retarded. They breed like rats because they have full control over their women by marrying them at such a young age so they start reproducing young so they can have many many children. They should be extinguished because they are a cancer to this world........ th

This guy is a utter faggot saying they buy weapons from us then why isnt the us in the wrong to sell them? So what your saying is us worships money and would rather sell them weapons knowing full well that these guys are retarded

>imlpying viena and lepanto wont happen again

And Allah is making you pay for it. Europe and America will be divided and destroyed because our Lord has planned it so.

Allah can suck my dick
These dubs show how many times