Ask a teacher who's on Sup Forums while my students take a test anything

Ask a teacher who's on Sup Forums while my students take a test anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Male or female?

Upskirts and timestamp

Dubs commands. Also bump

Fail them all.

Not happening.

give extra credit to whom ever knows of moot.

Haha that would be a great end of school prank

How much do you make?

Why is she in a wheelchair?

I make 348 a day. Do the math

Female

By Tech you mean of course CCNA or something, am I right?

I teach Geometry in High School

90k per year?

How many of your students do you want to fuck and do you think any want to fuck you?

NO it wouldn't. Don't be giving this teacher any ideas. It's damn near hard enough to get a C and you want to talk shit? Get out son while the Adults have a serious discussion.

80k if you round down

D O U B L E D U B S

tits or gtfo

How many hours per day are you at school?

Many of my students want to fuck me. But I have yet to have a student mature enough to get me to want him

C'mon man...I want to know why front right girl is in a wheelchair

Broke her spine in a car accident

>Many of my students want to fuck me
Post proof
i.e. post your tits so we can see whether you're actually fuckable

or gtfo

It's just a random stock photo, not something OP actually took.

This>> thread

I joke around with my students a lot so it wouldn't be such a bad prank lol

What do you think about my flaccid dick?

I bet you think you're a "cool" teacher.

You're probably just on the 4chans because you heard some of your students use it and you want to be hip and with it.

You're not gonna get much valuable insight on the youth here. Might as well give up now, you old fat cow. Or else we'll hax0r you.

Splendid. Do all within your power to give the know it all cunts as many points as you can legally give, even a point for something as simple as properly filling out their names. I know they're conditionals they're required to complete successfully before they're given a passing grade, but please, if it is within your legal power to do so, do give them a point for just answering the questions even if they failed the question completely---even if by law you can only give them a percentage of a point. If you can however, please give them a point if it's within your power to do so if for nothing else for attempting to answer the questions but only if it is within your power to do so legally because I do not want you to suffer any ill will with the school board. But I'm sure you were going to assist the little cunts in anyway you could have just the same, am I right? Because as you well know when they're that young they're idiotic simpletons who thinks they know it all but in actuality they don't know shit. I know there are a few that probably irks you horribly but even among these ones there may be a diamond in the rough deserving of a little mercy.

Then I've lost interest

Whatever you do, no memes at all please
Tia

I'm trying to become a teacher

>Ask a student who's on Sup Forums instead of taking his test seriously
This last one's pretty important, kiddo. Better pay attention. Also, underage b&.

So as long as it's nothing permanent.

Put that shit away son, there are literal faggots on this board that loves it when people post images of themselves. Stop it immediately.

I've been here since the beginning and i'm no more cooler than a wooden table in an old house in the middle of nowhere.

Tits or gtfo

Yes, good bye.

Hope you're not on a school network dipwad.

this

Wat is college?

Take a picture of your chest with shirt on

It's almost summer, the high school fags are coming.

Are you hot?
If so, would you wear a bikini during a personal appointment with your favorite student?

Ik know who you are Charlie!!

>i'm no more cooler
I hope you're not an English teacher.

Im not that stupid haha

Timestamp on blackboard

Want some hot Japanese-style roasted peanuts?

Im a femanon and proud. Im cooler than all my students. So get rekt faggot

Are you using a personal hotspot?

The only females on Sup Forums are attention whores.

Im a geometry teacher. And that wasnt me.

Im just bored and have nothing better to do.

Do you find teaching to be a satisfying career?

There hasn't been any tits, so I guess it's gtfo time for you.

Yeah it pays really well

Do you make your test hard just for the lulz or the sake of teaching?

timestamp, and what do you teach?

We're on a Malaysian PHP etch 'o' sketch and you're on about my grammatical whose-it? Nigga you can't be serious.

pls no

>it pays really well

Ill be on regardless of that stupid rule kiddo. So go fap to cuck threads you beta.

They teach math, math is what they teach, as in One plus One is Chicken, you dumb nigger!

Sake of teaching but I do play around with them by purposely giving them questions they don't know

well he could, or you could admit you're a dumb attention seeking whore and should show your tits

>Pays well
Not really what I meant but ok
What did you start at? The district near me starts at 55k if you have a master's. Caps out at 97k

Have you ever wanted to punch one of your students?

>stupid rule

op?

I want to be a teacher just like you, s-senpai!!1

Many times. Specially my black students. They never shut up

But teach that's kinda messed up though, ain't it? I've been out the game for a few years and all but you're to help them in any way you can, throwing scary new shit at them would only serve to remind them that they're no where as close to becoming familiar with the material and it may cause them to give up. Math is all about attempting the problem and not so much understanding what you're trying to do but with doing there comes a kind of understanding of what's in the front of you and I imagine that creates a kind of comfort that maybe they're finally getting somewhere but imagine into that mix you toss a something new. To these young dimwits, new equals unkown, which could cause them to give up and feel helpless all over again.

edge

>whore begging for attention while trying to be edgy
>/thread

They are aware that its just a harmless joke. They troll me all the time as well so its all good.

youre so cool OP

You can't teach niggers, it's literally impossible. You are in a hopeless situation

niggers are the sourge of the earth

that's not edgy, that's just the truth

Haha definitely not a teacher, and they don't make anywhere near 80k a year, it would be closer to 40k

Its different for every state. So check your facts again kiddo.

Here, enjoy a read.
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

who's doing better with geometry, girls or boys?

Girls. They take their school work more seriously. Most of the guys that do a good job are the nerds

>ima grill

Well that's a relief.

I guess it depends on the niggers. I've met conscientious black students in the past. One who went on to become a doctor, another a senior administrator in bank. One become a nurse, and the other a wielder. The Wielder's father passed away but he had an uncle who taught him how when he was little and it's all he does. He enjoys it. Saw him a few years ago and he's doing well. You do have a lot of other types, one black guy said it's easier to sell dope and hustle than it is to live within the constraints of society. Another wanted to be a gunman but only because, and as he put it, when people respect you there'll always be some fool who'll test you but when people fear you, no one will test you no matter how foolish they are. He was respectable though, so at least there's that. I was an administrator one time ago.

Your payment increases in proportion to the number of niggers in your classes. Part of the reason is that schools get bonuses for creating "diversity" and getting lots of niggers in there. So since the school has some extra money, sometimes it goes to the teachers.

The other reason is that teaching a lot of niggers means you job gets 10x as hard and 30x more dangerous. So the teaching jobs at those particular schools are more valuable.

Making a lot of money is nice, but I honestly am never quite sure if it's worth it. I might be willing to give up 20% of my current salary if I never had to deal with a nigger student ever again.

Sounds like leftist bullshit to me.

Liberal politicians know how dangerous and primal niggers are, but they push to integrate them more and more into normal society because people have been convinced that "diversity" and "equality" is important.

But we will never be able to have a fully harmonous, equal society as long as niggers are a part of it. Niggers are natural savages and are just plain dumb.

Nigger doctors are basically just a result of affirmative action, pushing qualified white people out of the job market so companies can reach that ever-desirable "diversity" quota.

The only thing a nigger is good at is being a thug.

has students confided to u about anything?

I only had one bad experience with a black student. He always kept making inappropriate coments towards me and one time he had the balls to spank me. I slapped him and got him suspended. Never saw him again.

Some niggers are good at pretending to be civilized so no one will take their many privileges away.

Only the loners, they feel comfortable venting to me and I used to be one so at that age so Im more than happy to listen

Do you browse Sup Forums?

How nice is your booty?

Very nice.

Liberal politicians are sneakier than you think. Diversity is just a term for forcing minorities to kowtow to the system, basically learning to be white.

More like not enough people want to become doctors, because the healthcare system in the US is shit. Suicide among American doctors is pretty fucking high.

Not her but you're being overly dramatic. They respect power, and when you're powerless and they see you're no nonsense then they'll behave and if they don't, you have them removed. Why allow those unwilling to learn to sit with those who do? I've been out of the loop for a long time but I told them, I have no problem with throwing you away if it means someone more deserving gets your spot. Maybe that's why I left.

So in response you'll treat all kids that are black like typical niggers even though among them there may be someone deserving of your attention? Sounds like you're a defeatist. I told my students that I love hunting, and I told them that the best part about hunting is the killing, the time you get to pull the trigger. The trick to hunting is not allowing your prey to know they're being hunted or watched until you put a bullet in their body. You dont' go for the head because you might miss, you go for the body, which works because you get to go to your prey as its dying and look at it while it kicks its legs trying to get up, hoping it can get away from you. You don't stab it or anything as idiotic like the movies suggest. These things could just as easily get up and kick your ass, injuring or killing you, no, you get close so they can see you, so they can panic, and then you shoot it in the fucking head. You tell the difficult ones of your pleasure and they know who to fuck with and who not to fuck with.

Are there any you would have sex with or at least want to see their cocks?

Are you ready for swimsuit season, miss?

fucking newfags who doesnt understand the rule