S/fur thread but no fluffy

>S/fur thread but no fluffy

What the fuck Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also why is Mcgonnagall so good? Like yeesh

Fluffies don't get me like they used too. It's like a drug which feels weaker due to building a tolerance. Feels shit, man.

KWEH HURHURHEURHRISHSIALAKSJSKSOKSMS COUGH COUGH HACK

NIGGER I WILL HAVE TO TO TO I WASN'T SURE TO I LOVE TO TO TO TO I WASN'T I UNDERSTAND I UNDERSTAND TO I LOVE I WASN'T SURE I LOVE TO TO TO TO I WASN'T I WASN'T SURE TO I LOVE I LOVE TO I WASN'T I WASN'T SURE I WASN'T

Kweh.

Wow great thread

Wife just unlocked my phone and saw this pic and now thinks I'm a closet furry. Tried explaining I love them because they are likkle and fwuffy but she ain't having it

Crappy day.

Crappy day off.

Best fluffies around.

Nigger.

The Death of Rats would eat them all for brunch.

SQUEAK.

Bump

Well, that's because Death of Rats is a badass and those guys are...well, fluffies.

Kweh.

What's the most popular show on Fluff TV?

Took you long enough nigger.

I feel ya bro. When I first started I loved all the smarty abuse. But now it's hard to feel good about it. I only now want to see abuse if they deserve it. I'm getting into hugbox. Feels bad man.

Likely either Babbehs! or Weggies!

I read a story where a guy commented that Weggies! has been running for nine seasons and all it consists of is fluffies playing. Nine seasons...

Anyone else like the fact that the chocovirgin samefags calling himself a nigger just to make it look like people actually reply to him lmao.

Scriptfag gotta get those (you)s somehow.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
So I posted a bunch of artwork yesterday, but I can't get it to the "Drawings" page. Anyone know how to use wordpress.com templates well enough to help me out? Lots of images to "show off."

They keep getting posted in my Writings page because my posts are designated for that page. But I want to be able to pick and choose which post goes where.

Becareful m8s, I got banned 24h hours for posting here.

Reason of the ban:
>ponies goes on /mlp/ fluffies goes in /trash/

Sincerely, CC1

Do the next step and experience the joy of creating.

Nice assumption.

Yeah, the "new" janitors are faggots. They keep deleting caption threads over on /d/ for "low quality content," too

Why do they hate fluffies so much but allow animal rekt and torture threads as well as rekt threads showing a 12 yr old boy getting his head cut off? B mods have some of the worst priorities. I suspect the mods hate fluffies because most of them are fat neck beard bronies.

imo bmods only should care about CP or, if matters, doxing.

Everything else fits Sup Forums

expectation

reality

Kweh.

Yeah but they are saving the CP to their own computers then deleting it.

I actually understand what this fluffy sayd.

Like this chocobo guy, he comes to these threads to show his presence as a mod. Just to fuck with the thread but once he gets called out he bans people.

Anyone played Fluffsim?

>most of them are fat neck beard
Same for fluff fags.

I remember hearing about it a year ago but it was still in beta and I wasn't that into fluffies at the time.

Would you.

Yes, but that has probably been versions ago and I don't have the links anymore.

i know everyone likes mc g's fluffie shitet-rags best, but i like this person her? stuff is fucking deadly (deadly = brilliant).

link?

link plox link plox link plox link plox lnik plox linlk pol x lnki plkxo ink ox pll

Hey guys look I found a mod!!

user, post a picture of you sucking shit out of Andy's asshole

its true, if everyone ignores the fat spastic who posts the "sexy",chickens here instesd of a furry thread,
there are far less.
(cue said simpleton saying "querk hurrrr" )

Let's keep this thread classy, folks.

suck the crusty old blood and dried gobbets of uterine lining from my pad, you slitty eyed nuh-smeww-pwetty faggot spasticated simpleton.

Should I risk a ban for dump? I mean, nothing happened untill I posted about our sources.

Just change your ip if you get banned. That's what I did.

you mean a dump of pictures?
so they would ban us for fluffy pones, but not cartoon paedophilia?!
jesus wept.

i'd like to c moar fluffy pone pix dumped, but it's up to you, user.

on the other hand, if you are talking about talking a big shite all over tge mid twat, i am up for that.

Kweh.

Try to read, please
I don't know if my ISP gives me static. Didn't change for months, Also, I have a PASS (precisely for dumping) so it won't work.

Loli and shota are sacrosanct, apparently. Not sure why; it does nothing for me.

Bump

Kweh.

Maybe I should just go back to what I was working on...it's a good distraction and I'm thinking too much today.

Wow I've never seen this. Who is this artist? Is there anymore?

This is what you're working on? Interesting...

Not that I know of... I just randomly saved it from another thread tbh

I chuckled

No, pic not related...I got a new /m/odel kit that I was working on for a while but put it aside to enjoy building later.

Is that supposed to be a fluffy?
It looks like a mouse.

That McGonagall is not accurate at all.

Looks like it is only aiming for this panel.

NEED MORE MCGONAGALL

Looks like shit lol

nah greebo all the way

Now stick the bottle up it's ass. That would be a great April Fools joke

Don't let fluffies die without suffering first

homestucks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bumping for experience.

Naw, needs to be pregnant first...then you get April Foals.

I'm sorry; that's bad and I should feel bad.

What artist?

Hahahaha kekked anyway

Good. Stupid mare

Hey chocobro, you're not cool if you can't give me a chocobo x vindictus crossover.

I don't see it