3 > Number 2 > 1

3 > Number 2 > 1

Prove me wrong

I can't, because you're right.

Probably, I can never remember what skits are in which.

The one where Bamm gets blasted by the anti-riot mine and cries like a bitch is my favorite.

Is it going to happen?

Bam actually suggested the title

Post some prank/stunt kinos

3.5 is the best because the behind the scenes stuff is even funnier than many of the skits.

2>3>1
3 was just budget abuse.
I'm always surprised how much content there's in Jackass. Between the actual films, the extras and .5 there's just so much.

Opposite because things only got less funny the less any of them had to do it for money.

Did anyone else grow up watching the show (WildBoyz and Viva La Bam included) and get really sad/nostalgic with the 'Memories' music video at the end of 3?

>Pontius>Knoxville>SteveO>everyone else>Bam>idiot who keeps losing his teeth

Prove me wrong

I'd put Bam higher up because it's always funny when they fuck with him with snakes or something.

most of them were broke that's why they did the 3rd one and Knoxville probably had more money than any one and he was still the craziest one

Put Preston above SteveO and you're fine. He does tons of stunts he's clearly not comfortable with but never complains.

The parts where they fuck with that maniac and he starts crying are the best.

Bam is the least funny of all of them

>Entire cast comes up with unique and interesting skits
>All of Bam's skits are "Run up and hit someone"

>gets pranked
>acts like a bitch and looks like he's about to cry
Every time. Running to his mom to show here how much of a crazy wild boy he is doesn't make it any less cringy.

It's the lack of self-deprecating humour. The guy cut the ponytail of a metalhead's friend off while he was sleeping. You don't do that shit to people. I'm genuinely surprised he hasn't killed anyone yet.

Why do they still have Dave England and Danger Ehren with them?

Nobody likes them

Switch Steve-o with Pointius and it's perfect

>hearing Steve-O laugh through destroyed lungs

>Post some prank/stunt kinos
Knock it off you autistic cuck.

wow rude