Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wqio1H9-OI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finland and Iceland aren't Scandinavian countries you uncultured swine

ahahahaha

>tfw your country is overrun by kebab technicians

I'm norwegian though

So where Iceland on the pic?

we will never be scandinavian 'cause we will never be muslims.

back to infowars with you, nigga

Why would I want to live in an Islamic caliphate?

Back to the Huffington post with you, nigger lover.

Iceland is not part of Scandinavia

Drink my piss, cuck

>we will never be scandinavian 'cause we will never be muslims.
Just because they migrate here doesn't mean they're scandinavian ;)

>1 terrorist attack
nigga please

Untouched by brown muslim hands. Beautiful.

lol. One response in and you've already pulled out "cuck". You faggots got nothing left.

Is that Bergen?

cuck

fatty cuck

No, that's a much smaller town. Bergen has already been kebab'd

>Back to respectable news organisation, person who doesn't believe in 19th century race science

Okay.

iceland isnt on the pic idiot

>people will reply angrily to this troll post

I am Scandinavian. Feels good man

Yeah I wish I were Finnish tbh, but fuck mandatory military service

Greenland is not a part of Scandinavia

Topzozzle

Geograpically, neither is Denmark and Finland.

Guy in the pic looks like moot

>but fuck mandatory military service
either that or get robbed and raped by sand niggers

No.

Finland is part of fennoscandia

you lot can thx me later
>Snapchat.com

in 50 years west europe and scandinavia will be mostly blacks and arabs, and most whites will have fled to russia, greenland and iceland.

so who gives a shit if you are part of a dying race or not.

fucking sweden should be removed from the european maps.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wqio1H9-OI

We don't want pussies anyway. A man who won't die for his country is not worthy to call himself a finn

>>You'll never be Scandinavian
Neither will the Finns. Drunken racist assholes.

sounds like fins are a lot smarter then swedes.

Cucked by sand niggers
U
C
K
E
D

Isn't Finland like the borderzone between Russia and Sweden? I heard the reason Swedish people could afford to almost get rid of their army was because the Finnish are guarding the border to the east.

yeah they point their guns at the russians while immigrants are flooding in behind their back to replace them.

"Oh no! I saw a black guy on the street and now the fabric of reality is unfolding!"

yeah right calling major european citys with more then 80% of non natives, a black guy in the street.

you win the idiot award.

80 percent? kek. i'm sure you can keep your idiot award

>Major Scandinavian cities that are 80% kebab
Trumptards and Infowars-fags will believe this.

take a look at sweden, it wont be long until other west european city,s follow.
Sweden always been the idiocracy in the lead.

holy shit tought that was a huge rainbow dong for a second. anywho, have fun in dongland

But America alone has accomplished more than all of those snowy wastelands combined, what success is there to be jealous of?

proven facts, but it must be hard to know that for you with your head stucked in your arse.

Need more Voe.

Name a single MAJOR Scandinavian city that has a kebab population of 80% or more.
Pro-tip; you can't, insanely stupid cunt.

But I am

i never mentioned kebabs only, i said immigrants, sweden has several cities with around 20% native swedes. and that number is dropping.

I am. It's overrated.

All brown people are criminals

Name them

Only Poland is master race. They don't accept mudslimes. What a great people.

You corrected me, when I wrote about 80%+ kebabs, so kebabs were literally the topic at hand.
Are you semi-illiterate, or fapping too fast to pictures of dead puppies to properly read other anons' statements?

Here in Norway 80% of immigrants are Polish and Lithuanian and are white and they help build houses and plumb shit and bring over good looking girls. I personally have nothing to complain about

Malmo right now, stockholm in the next 15 years.
other european cities will follow as they keep up the mad immigration policies.

Yes they're great people. Where from Norway are you from?

Vestfold

at this rate it will be, ISIS will stop fighting in the middle east and migrate to swedistan

Looks beautiful. Still in the south but are you able to see the northern lights?

I'm going to Norway and Sweden with some other dutch guys for a holiday. Will buy there as much sweathers as I can :)

I was informed that Norwegians are quite unfriendly though...

Where are u from? I'm dutch

implying swedes aren't faggot cucks

Arnhem

[citation needed]
Malmö is not 80% immigrants. More fake news.

Nederlands dus? Ik Amsterdam

Kek, wat doe je in deze draad?

You mean Finland and Denmark?

Beetje rondhangen niks op kanker tv jonge

2 terrorist attacks, 3 if you include the guy that walked into a school with a sword

>Denmark is not a part of Scandinavia...
Fix your brain and fast, please. The Danish flag is literally the father of all other Scandinavian flags. On that tiny tidbit of information alone, you can infer that Denmark is indeed a part of Scandinavia.

>tfw america in 200 years accomplished more than scandinavia in 1000
>tfw ugly, pale and big forehead but blonde women are your only redeeming aesthetic quality
>tfw your grand children will be muslims
>tfw your language sounds like you're choking on cock
>tfw most of your men are twinks, traps or pedo neckbeards
There's one feeling worse than never being Scandinavian i can think of..

Denmark is part of scandinavia like Sweden and Norway is.
However, the Faroe Islands, also a Danish overseas territory, are sometimes included, as sometimes are Iceland, Finland, and the Finnish autonomous region of the Åland Islands, because of their historical association with the Scandinavian countries and the Scandinavian peoples and languages.

Being french?

yes it's being one

yes to be one actually

nah french at least have nice food to show for themselves.

Fædreland!

except it's not and goes against european traits like bending over to islamic terrorist. And that it was mostly england that colonized the usa anyway not "europe".

this argument is like saying europe was built by africans since all homosapiens originate from africa.

You fucking cuck, Scandinavian land is overrun with Muslims and rape is at all time high in Sweden. All the politicians in Sweden are brain dead; wanting Muslims in the country. A quote from a former Swedish prime minister, "Is this country owned by those who have lived here for 3-4 generations? Or is Sweden what people who come here mid-life make it into? For me it's me it's the latter, and that it's a strong societ when it's allowed to be open," -Fredrik Reinfeldt. Now shut the fuck up.

Danebro here. We're trying. We're trying so hard, man.